Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hills Recent Post Match Interview 13:32 - Oct 7 with 3360 viewsstigmundo77

did anyone else think this was quite a loaded interview, Talk of players not being fully committed (Hendo maybe?) and a reshape taking place with players potentially being moved on. Wonder who he is referring too?
Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 13:35 - Oct 7 with 3343 viewsisitme

All the interviews are loaded, especially the pre match ones.

I cannot see Hendo being one of those who is not fully committed. There are a few players who are out of contact at the end of the season, such as Rose, Lancashire, Bunney and Lillis who maybe will have to be replaced if we are to continue to progress.
Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 13:37 - Oct 7 with 3334 viewsdingdangblue

Hassler-Cregg and Bell?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 13:38 - Oct 7 with 3330 viewsSuddenLad

Now that's a loaded question if ever there was one. Unacceptable to name individuals who are currently injured.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 15:03 - Oct 7 with 3160 viewsupthedale89

we will NOT see micheal rose on are team sheet again FACT
Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 15:09 - Oct 7 with 3134 viewsrafc1984

Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 15:03 - Oct 7 by upthedale89

Care to elaborate?
Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 3106 viewssweetcorn

There is a god.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 15:45 - Oct 7 with 3064 viewsdingdangblue

His most recent post match interview:

Manager Keith Hill has praised his players following Tuesday night’s 2-1 Johnstone’s Paint Trophy win over Chesterfield at Spotland.

“It was a good display from the players.
"They were patient, there was good passing and penetration, and we probably should have scored more, especially in the first half and prior to them equalising. After we scored the second goal I think we could have gone on and won it more comfortably.
"And I’m happy with the performance. There were players there tonight who needed a game and who haven’t completed 90 minutes. There was a little bit of tiredness towards the end because of the endeavours of the game and the pitch was getting saturated.”
He continued: “It was disappointing having Andy Cannon and Rhys Bennett coming off injured. We’ve got illnesses and injuries to contend with for Saturday.
"The intention wasn’t to play Donal [McDermott] for so long and my intention wasn’t to play Peter Vincenti tonight. I’ve had to change the team five times after we chose and selected a side on Saturday, but through one thing or another - injuries, illness and one or two personal problems - we’ve come up with a team and a winning formula, and I thought the lads were outstanding tonight.”

Personal problems???

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hills Recent Post Match Interview on 16:01 - Oct 7 with 3017 viewssandylaner1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024