Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997077 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:19 - Oct 17 with 6936 viewsdingdangblue

http://p2pindependentforum.com/thread/6743/football-stadium?page=1

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:50 - Oct 17 with 6880 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:19 - Oct 17 by dingdangblue

http://p2pindependentforum.com/thread/6743/football-stadium?page=1

Gets going around Page 7.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!"

(Walter Scott)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:03 - Oct 17 with 6846 viewsSuddenLad

Fools and their money..............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:30 - Oct 17 with 6802 views49thseason

Didn't Day increase the value of the ground to over 6 million earlier in the year and now he is borrowing another £2.5m based on a ground valuation of £4.9m and at 12% interest?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Oct 17 with 6791 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:30 - Oct 17 by 49thseason

Didn't Day increase the value of the ground to over 6 million earlier in the year and now he is borrowing another £2.5m based on a ground valuation of £4.9m and at 12% interest?

Monopoly money.
Can't be long before he lands on the go to jail square?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Oct 17 with 6726 viewsSuddenLad

I think I'll declare my house is worth £1.5 million and take it from there. Seems to be as valid as what has happened down the road......

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:02 - Oct 17 with 6717 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Oct 17 by SuddenLad

I think I'll declare my house is worth £1.5 million and take it from there. Seems to be as valid as what has happened down the road......

Don't let RMBC know, your council tax will be a 'mare!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:14 - Oct 17 with 6677 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Oct 17 by SuddenLad

These new transfer window rules must be a killer for the likes of bury with Day and Flicker, they can do nothing till Jan other than sign wasters like Miller. By Jan they could be well off the pace and have to sign even more players 'chasing the dream' - so amusing to watch it unravelling as they get deeper into debt. So refreshing for Dunphy and Hill to run Dale 'the correct way' - and get rewarded with results like last Saturday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Oct 17 with 6643 viewsDaleiLama

Stewie now soliciting under the name "Jimmy Doris" according to an e-mail I received? Looks the Shitu has hit really hit the spam over there.

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr Jimmy Doris,the director of Diamond Bank Benin. This is to bring to your notice that myoffice has taking over all the money Transaction originated from anypart of African/ Europe and Asia counties etc. as Contract payment,Fund inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies In releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the Diamond Bank Benin via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through Cash delivery, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through International Cashier's Bank Draft that will be cash able from any International Bank in your country or cash delivery been the only way you would receive Your money to avoid paying excess charges. As regard to this arrangement, you are advised to contact the telex director DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR through his direct email:( diamoudbank01@yahoo.es ) Contact DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR with the contact information below. Telex director Diamond bank Benin

name: DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR
Direct email:( diamoudbank01@yahoo.es )
DIRECT TEL: +229 988600

You are therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, Your complete name and your house address to DR. SHITU ABUBAKAR for Immediate release of your fund to you Most importantly be aware that ($3.5Million Dollars) Only was allocated to you,

Be also informed that the Fund Approvals and authorization document Including Anti-terrorist Clearance Certificate was issued in your name and has been handed over to DR.SHITU ABUBAKAR to release to you. Finally, DR.SHITU ABUBAKAR is standby to receive your communication and Release your fund to you through Cash delivery without further delay. Make your contact directly to him through Email contact any time because we are working 24 Hours to be able to meet with the mandate given by the World Bank,

Thanks for your maximum
cooperation. Mr Jimmy Doris

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:11 - Oct 17 with 6440 viewsSandyman

It seems the good DR is operating in Nigeria too. He'll be on bury's board soon; his access to Stewie's type of funding is excellent.

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=248101
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:56 - Oct 19 with 6204 viewsdingdangblue

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2631615

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:30 - Oct 19 with 6176 viewsSuddenLad

Someone down at Giggle Towers thinks this is a 'wind up'.

Ironically, they could be quite near the mark with that comment.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:33 - Oct 19 with 6168 viewsBigKindo

I hope that we got the pre-match ticket sales money off them for last Saturday.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:38 - Oct 19 with 5949 viewsDelboy

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:56 - Oct 19 by dingdangblue

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2631615

Probably an oversight that £500,000 will quickly sort out !!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:44 - Oct 20 with 5702 viewsdingdangblue

News travels fast.

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/shakers/14813881.Bury_served_with_four

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:06 - Oct 21 with 5391 viewsdingdangblue

Here's the sob story...........

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/statement-hmrc-winding-up-petition-

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Oct 21 with 5374 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:06 - Oct 21 by dingdangblue

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/statement-hmrc-winding-up-petition-

I can summarise: "We again didn't pay HMRC on time "

Can't see the logic for the line "this incident reinforces the need to press ahead with the proposed ground relocation"

But then I'm not a property developer!

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of 2016 pans out for them. They've only 4 home games left in 2016 - Bolton, Southend, Millwall and Oxford.

Looks a big cash deficit coming to fund to end of 2016 on the contracted players they have - would expect another winding up petition before the end of the year...

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 5330 viewsdeeplishblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Oct 21 by RAFCBLUE

I can summarise: "We again didn't pay HMRC on time "

Can't see the logic for the line "this incident reinforces the need to press ahead with the proposed ground relocation"

But then I'm not a property developer!

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of 2016 pans out for them. They've only 4 home games left in 2016 - Bolton, Southend, Millwall and Oxford.

Looks a big cash deficit coming to fund to end of 2016 on the contracted players they have - would expect another winding up petition before the end of the year...

Perhaps HMRC issue winding up orders in "tranches" and this is the fourth of five.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 5316 viewsjudd

Have they changed their lawyers? Not seen Turner Parkinson mentioned before- it was always that firm who one of their directors is associated with

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:34 - Oct 21 with 5186 viewsShun

The consistent capitalisation of the C in 'club' in that statement offends me.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Oct 21 with 5067 viewsdingdangblue

According to that peer2peer forum the 2nd launch of funding has been pulled.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Oct 22 with 4912 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Oct 21 by dingdangblue

This is where the problems could really start. Let's ignore all talk of a new stadium, that's utter sh1t. The loan money is being used to survive. I would envisage that one of the terms of the loan would be to satisfy the existing credit facilities Bury already have so that Moneything do not rank behind any existing chargeholders. I find it hard to believe that Moneything were going to lend £2.5 million and be happy to have the fourth dibs on the stadium and not have the power to appoint an administrator. There's 3 existing charges other than the Moneything one (they have still not been removed) As the other tranches may not be forthcoming what will Bury do with the received first tranche? Settle the other facilities (if they do not I suspect they may be in breach of the loan agreement, if they have not already breached it by having the WUP), or settle with the taxman? If they were relying on the second tranche to pay the taxman then fookin hell.

The tap's been turned off.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:33 - Oct 23 with 4669 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Oct 22 by BigDaveMyCock

This is where the problems could really start. Let's ignore all talk of a new stadium, that's utter sh1t. The loan money is being used to survive. I would envisage that one of the terms of the loan would be to satisfy the existing credit facilities Bury already have so that Moneything do not rank behind any existing chargeholders. I find it hard to believe that Moneything were going to lend £2.5 million and be happy to have the fourth dibs on the stadium and not have the power to appoint an administrator. There's 3 existing charges other than the Moneything one (they have still not been removed) As the other tranches may not be forthcoming what will Bury do with the received first tranche? Settle the other facilities (if they do not I suspect they may be in breach of the loan agreement, if they have not already breached it by having the WUP), or settle with the taxman? If they were relying on the second tranche to pay the taxman then fookin hell.

The tap's been turned off.

Your last line BDMC should be a real concern for the gigglers!

It isn't!!

#ostritch

#enjoytheride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:26 - Oct 24 with 4420 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Oct 21 by dingdangblue

A second chage has been registered to Money Thing for the social club, although charges to Daniel Thwaites are already registered.

Will Stewie :-

A) Pay off the charge to Thwaites

B) Just double the value of the social club and spend the dosh paying HMRC

Answers on a Milky Bar wrapper please.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 13:28]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:30 - Oct 24 with 4400 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:26 - Oct 24 by SteTsGoldenBoot

A second chage has been registered to Money Thing for the social club, although charges to Daniel Thwaites are already registered.

Will Stewie :-

A) Pay off the charge to Thwaites

B) Just double the value of the social club and spend the dosh paying HMRC

Answers on a Milky Bar wrapper please.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 13:28]

Thwaites will no doubt have something to say about that. Can they challenge it ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024