Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992184 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:52 - Nov 9 with 9185 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:39 - Nov 9 by TVOS1907

Point of order.

"Keith, matey, in advance of this Cup tie, could you comment on your matey's interview about their budget?"

Just heard an interview on gmr and both the presenter and Kenny both seemed at a loss to explain why/how the talent exceeded that of a club with only a bottom 4 budget.As if it was bloody magic!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Nov 9 with 9046 viewsBigDaveMyCock

They're talking about where's best to build the executive boxes now!! CCJs, a Winding-Up Petition and a credit rating of diddly squat and they're talking about building fookin executive boxes. For the love of fook!!

Ring, ring, ring, ring.............Hi, this Glen Thomas and I'm Stewie Day. You have been selected, nay awarded, from our exclusive list of artichects to draw up the plans for our new executive boxes. Just provide the plans, invoice us and we'll pay, as Blackbox one nearly said, right on time, rrrrrright on time.

Errrr....Ich don't spracke English thank you please you have falsh telephone number. Ou revior. Please do not call again I died two years ago.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 22:42]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:32 - Nov 9 with 8971 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Nov 9 by BigDaveMyCock

They're talking about where's best to build the executive boxes now!! CCJs, a Winding-Up Petition and a credit rating of diddly squat and they're talking about building fookin executive boxes. For the love of fook!!

Ring, ring, ring, ring.............Hi, this Glen Thomas and I'm Stewie Day. You have been selected, nay awarded, from our exclusive list of artichects to draw up the plans for our new executive boxes. Just provide the plans, invoice us and we'll pay, as Blackbox one nearly said, right on time, rrrrrright on time.

Errrr....Ich don't spracke English thank you please you have falsh telephone number. Ou revior. Please do not call again I died two years ago.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 22:42]

Surely the honour of being named 'bury's official executive box building Partners' would be too prestigious to turn down?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:53 - Nov 9 with 8937 viewsArthurDaley

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:32 - Nov 9 by dingdangblue

Surely the honour of being named 'bury's official executive box building Partners' would be too prestigious to turn down?

A large VAT Dave

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - Nov 23 with 8525 viewsaleanddale

The milky bar kid the filthy Rich mega successful businessman ( cough ) takes another loan.

Manchester based financier Henry Moser.

Mosers career is as murky as Days...

#nopottopissin

#loseonebuyone

#milkybars

#trouble
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:03 - Nov 23 with 8514 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:57 - Nov 23 with 8362 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - Nov 23 by aleanddale

The milky bar kid the filthy Rich mega successful businessman ( cough ) takes another loan.

#nopottopissin

#loseonebuyone

#milkybars

#trouble

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20664324

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Nov 23 with 8350 views442Dale

Why has the Forever Bury thread on there gone quiet?

Ask questions, demand the answers are in public to test their relationship with the football club board. List them simply and number them, it's that easy.

The last story in the 'Latest news' section on Forever Bury's website was 12th October. And yes, I well aware of the possible futility in this.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:09 - Nov 24 with 8140 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:57 - Nov 23 by SuddenLad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20664324

Another murky business...

A good fit for the gigglers.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:59 - Nov 24 with 8091 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:09 - Nov 24 by aleanddale

Another murky business...

A good fit for the gigglers.

Some of their rose tinted supporters are trying to make out he's a potential investor? Get him in the boardroom they say..................erm no............his business has just lent you money at extortionate interest rates to pay off your last loan and keep you going a few more months. Living the dream!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:32 - Nov 24 with 8057 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:59 - Nov 24 by dingdangblue

Some of their rose tinted supporters are trying to make out he's a potential investor? Get him in the boardroom they say..................erm no............his business has just lent you money at extortionate interest rates to pay off your last loan and keep you going a few more months. Living the dream!!

further proof ( if any more was needed ) that Day has no money of his own.

Mortgage to the hilt chasing a dream above their station.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:46 - Nov 24 with 8044 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:59 - Nov 24 by dingdangblue

It's like your granddad stacking a line of dominoes. One is going to fall eventually, and the rest will follow.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:08 - Nov 24 with 8016 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:46 - Nov 24 by downunder

It's like your granddad stacking a line of dominoes. One is going to fall eventually, and the rest will follow.

And we have an opportunity to knock one of those dominoes over in the FA Cup - they will be DESPERATE to get that possible money spinning 3rd round tie.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:11 - Nov 24 with 8012 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - Nov 23 by aleanddale

#nopottopissin

#loseonebuyone

#milkybars

#trouble

Is there a way of finding out the amount borrowed and rates of interest? I know Companies House have some details of the actual contracts but no figures or rates.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:48 - Nov 25 with 7823 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Nov 23 by 442Dale

Why has the Forever Bury thread on there gone quiet?

Ask questions, demand the answers are in public to test their relationship with the football club board. List them simply and number them, it's that easy.

The last story in the 'Latest news' section on Forever Bury's website was 12th October. And yes, I well aware of the possible futility in this.

Joy has posted again.

I asked Gordon Taylor Chief Executive of the PFA for his opinion regarding my losing my position on the Bury board because Forever Bury could not afford the £50,000 per annum that we were suddenly asked to pay to enable me to keep the position on the Bury FC Board and he as a friend and Forever Bury member asked his legal representative on my behalf were I stood on this matter. I was informed that the Club did not have the authority to ask Forever Bury for the money in exchange for my seat on the board. I informed Stuart Day and Glenn Thomas of this and was told that I had also been relieved of my duties as a non- executive director because I had asked for advice on the matter. In fact Mr Day did not even respond to any of my emails when I questioned him about my being reinstated.
Forever Bury in their wisdom decided not to back me on this matter as they had had Mr Thomas's agreement to allow Forever Bury board members into the boardroom to ask questions, even though no one now at Forever Bury are on the Bury FC Board.
I was the only person who stood up for what was right and because I had no backing I am no longer actively involved with Forever Bury.
It is my duty to put the record straight just in case untruths begin to circulate .
I wish Forever Bury well in the future.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:47 - Nov 25 with 7785 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:48 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

Joy has posted again.

I asked Gordon Taylor Chief Executive of the PFA for his opinion regarding my losing my position on the Bury board because Forever Bury could not afford the £50,000 per annum that we were suddenly asked to pay to enable me to keep the position on the Bury FC Board and he as a friend and Forever Bury member asked his legal representative on my behalf were I stood on this matter. I was informed that the Club did not have the authority to ask Forever Bury for the money in exchange for my seat on the board. I informed Stuart Day and Glenn Thomas of this and was told that I had also been relieved of my duties as a non- executive director because I had asked for advice on the matter. In fact Mr Day did not even respond to any of my emails when I questioned him about my being reinstated.
Forever Bury in their wisdom decided not to back me on this matter as they had had Mr Thomas's agreement to allow Forever Bury board members into the boardroom to ask questions, even though no one now at Forever Bury are on the Bury FC Board.
I was the only person who stood up for what was right and because I had no backing I am no longer actively involved with Forever Bury.
It is my duty to put the record straight just in case untruths begin to circulate .
I wish Forever Bury well in the future.

Kicked in the teeth and just discarded,what a way to treat her. It seems the bury public are not falling for the chur and flickers bullsh*t though.

Carrington, New Stadium, Car Park Spaces, Music festivals, High Profile Signings on big wages and they still can't muster 2500 fans for a home game. The bury public are obviously not as thick as they look.

A cup run is important to all lower league clubs but the one next Sunday is becoming more and more important every day for the giggles. If they lose then i think it will herald the start of their demise.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 6:29]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:27 - Nov 30 with 7462 viewsaleanddale

They are a deluded bunch..

Sunday will either make or break my weekend!!

Should be a good crowd if the massive fan base from down the A58 show up in good numbers.

Gigglers lost again on Saturday.. Wonder who they get in on loan this week?

#loseonesignone
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 7:34]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:56 - Nov 30 with 7446 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:27 - Nov 30 by aleanddale

They are a deluded bunch..

Sunday will either make or break my weekend!!

Should be a good crowd if the massive fan base from down the A58 show up in good numbers.

Gigglers lost again on Saturday.. Wonder who they get in on loan this week?

#loseonesignone
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 7:34]

Two wins in the last week will have boosted the confidence of everybody at Spotland and the Cup game can now be given the full focus. Concentrate on our own strengths, high tempo, closing down etc and a willingness to battle for every ball and we have nothing to fear.

I think the secret is to actually realise this is a FA Cup game and invariably the team that wants it the most often comes out on top, we proved that against Leeds and Forest. Trying to be cute and looking at negating the opposition often results in our own game suffering, the recent Wigan game showed that. Let's face it, bury are nothing special, we are the home team so it's all about us.

I don't want to hear Hilly dumbing the game down neither, it's very important for a variety of reasons. Let's give the worldwide television audience a performance to remember and play with passion and attacking intent.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 8:01]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:34 - Nov 30 with 7400 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:56 - Nov 30 by TalkingSutty

Two wins in the last week will have boosted the confidence of everybody at Spotland and the Cup game can now be given the full focus. Concentrate on our own strengths, high tempo, closing down etc and a willingness to battle for every ball and we have nothing to fear.

I think the secret is to actually realise this is a FA Cup game and invariably the team that wants it the most often comes out on top, we proved that against Leeds and Forest. Trying to be cute and looking at negating the opposition often results in our own game suffering, the recent Wigan game showed that. Let's face it, bury are nothing special, we are the home team so it's all about us.

I don't want to hear Hilly dumbing the game down neither, it's very important for a variety of reasons. Let's give the worldwide television audience a performance to remember and play with passion and attacking intent.

There should be no mention of finances / Carrington/ Clarke/ Pope either - we have beaten Leeds and Forest in recent years at Spotland both on merit regardless of their stature.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:45 - Nov 30 with 7388 viewsaleanddale

You available for the pre match team talk TS??

Beef was excellent how was the pork? Plenty of crackling I hope!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Nov 30 with 7347 viewsBarryStrange

You are right that the team which wants it the most will win. Frankly neither side did in the recent Gigg snoozefest.

To be honest we have only turned up once we have gone behind in the last few games away from home (it took 92 minutes to turn up at Bradford) and, well, we haven't got back into any of them. However, although you are right we are nothing special, neither are Dale and from a Bury perspective we are aware we have won away to better sides than Dale this season - Walsall, Sheff Utd, Wigan.

We can win at Spotland, but I can't see it happening if you score first.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:47 - Nov 30 with 7184 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:45 - Nov 30 by aleanddale

You available for the pre match team talk TS??

Beef was excellent how was the pork? Plenty of crackling I hope!!

Opposite to the weather.....very dry!!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 13:48]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:18 - Nov 30 with 7049 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:34 - Nov 30 by dingdangblue

There should be no mention of finances / Carrington/ Clarke/ Pope either - we have beaten Leeds and Forest in recent years at Spotland both on merit regardless of their stature.

On the contrary, he should speak up about Bury as he would any other club irrespective of who his mates are.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:48 - Dec 1 with 6891 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:18 - Nov 30 by 442Dale

On the contrary, he should speak up about Bury as he would any other club irrespective of who his mates are.

I meant more in regards to 'excuses if we dont win' rather than 'how are they paying for them'.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:40 - Dec 2 with 6751 viewsdingdangblue

Good to see bury are pulling out all the stops in an effort to get fans to Spotland to support their team!!

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/watch-rochdale-live-at-gigg-2828421.aspx

Cant really see this being 'the place to be' Sunday lunchtime?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024