Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992289 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 17:31 - Oct 22 with 14775 viewszxcvbnm

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:51 - Oct 21 by roccydaleian

Their's no way you can know more than Didd's about the mongs...

My understanding is that the club were told when the pitch was renovated in 2014 drains should be replaced as well as they were inadequate. Unfortunately the decision was made not to replace the drains and just go with it, the company completed the work after voicing their concerns. Of course the drains didn’t cope with the new better draining pitch, overloaded and broke.

This now leaves a CCJ as Mr Day/bury FC refused to pay the original contractors despite the warnings. Of course though Dids you know this.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 17:44 - Oct 22 with 14745 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 17:31 - Oct 22 by zxcvbnm

My understanding is that the club were told when the pitch was renovated in 2014 drains should be replaced as well as they were inadequate. Unfortunately the decision was made not to replace the drains and just go with it, the company completed the work after voicing their concerns. Of course the drains didn’t cope with the new better draining pitch, overloaded and broke.

This now leaves a CCJ as Mr Day/bury FC refused to pay the original contractors despite the warnings. Of course though Dids you know this.

Sounds as though Mr Day/bury FC are making lots of friends?

Not really fair to let local tradesman down....very poor form, Tubby.
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:01 - Oct 22 with 14709 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 17:31 - Oct 22 by zxcvbnm

I did say it was the pitch, correct. No way did the old drains stay btw

Gissa job

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:09 - Oct 22 with 14681 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:01 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

And the other four CCJs?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:15 - Oct 22 with 14663 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:09 - Oct 22 by BigDaveMyCock

And the other four CCJs?

Don't know BDMC,but there's 4 threads on Bury fc on this message board.

Gissa job

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:17 - Oct 22 with 14657 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 23:01 - Oct 21 by batman

I've tried previously to link a ccj with a particular case but never been
successful in finding out who the claimant is. Must be somewhere in the
public domain but buggered if I can ever find em. Any help in that respect
Would be appreciated

I don't think there is Batman as not party to the proceedings. Could be wrong though.

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:18 - Oct 22 with 14650 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:15 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

Come on Didds, how long left now?

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:22 - Oct 22 with 14648 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:18 - Oct 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Come on Didds, how long left now?

We'll we wouldn't get through close season 2 years ago, would we?

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:25 - Oct 22 with 14631 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:22 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

For those owed money I bet they wish you hadn't got through.

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:30 - Oct 22 with 14628 viewszxcvbnm

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:01 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

They did, that from a member of Bury’s ground staff

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:37 - Oct 22 with 14610 views442Dale

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:15 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

We're interested in a team who are rivals in our division whose own supporters are unable to provide enough information about what is happening at THEIR club.

There were lots of similar threads on Notts County when we were rivals in the same division.

There are threads on Dale on the Bury board, it's what happens on football forums - fans talk about other clubs. Some more than others. Meanwhile, if this was happening at Dale, rest assured we'd be asking more questions. Maybe you could try Forever Bury, they could get you some answers.

Ah.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:47 - Oct 22 with 14577 viewsrobbowood

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:22 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

when the next accounts are out (next February ?) will the financial situation be as 'good' as last years 2014 accounts showed when compared with the 2013 accounts which were

debtors £127,813 previously £89,800

trade creditors £2,744,653 previously £962,061

working capital (minus) £-2,587,091 previously (minus) £-796,259

net assets (minus) £-2,003,503 previously (minus) £-402,023

profit and loss reserve a/c (minus) £-5,460,754
previously (minus) £- 3,858,124

no company whether football or otherwise can continue with figures like the above indefinitely and it is hard to believe the club will be anywhere near to break even in the 2015 accounts - even Mr Day admitted the club was not having enough weekly income to cover all the bills not all that long ago on GMR I think it was
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:47 - Oct 22 with 14577 viewsaleanddale

Ha ha ha

Now that shows you known nowt didds!!

#fullofshite
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:40 - Oct 22 with 14497 viewsKenBoon

I won't pretend that my tiny mind understands all this financial wording. But reading that Bucket thread on CCJs, I nearly passed out at the stupidity of this...

"Why sue people who have no money - maybe it's a sign of positivity that people think that it's worth bothering to sue us now"

I've tried finding a Meme suitable, but have failed.
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 19:43 - Oct 22 with 14483 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:47 - Oct 22 by aleanddale

Ha ha ha

Now that shows you known nowt didds!!

#fullofshite

#seasonticketfordalenextseason.

Gissa job

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:50 - Oct 22 with 11738 viewsTVOS1907

As opposed to a nine-page thread (and counting) on Mong Central entitled 'Rochdale Fans'...

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 21:46 - Oct 22 with 11635 viewsnordenblue

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:50 - Oct 22 by TVOS1907

As opposed to a nine-page thread (and counting) on Mong Central entitled 'Rochdale Fans'...

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/28115-Stewies-Financial-companies

Quite a good read,not sure if its been posted previously on here but appears a few down the road are beginning at last to actually question their finances.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 11596 views442Dale

And there's this one which includes a very poor response from someone who should, first and foremost, be representing their members.

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury/page

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 11575 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:50 - Oct 22 by TVOS1907

One thread btw. Anyhow husseys been a naughty boy, calf drain, yeh right

Gissa job

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:35 - Oct 22 with 11530 viewsBigKindo

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 18:47 - Oct 22 by robbowood

when the next accounts are out (next February ?) will the financial situation be as 'good' as last years 2014 accounts showed when compared with the 2013 accounts which were

debtors £127,813 previously £89,800

trade creditors £2,744,653 previously £962,061

working capital (minus) £-2,587,091 previously (minus) £-796,259

net assets (minus) £-2,003,503 previously (minus) £-402,023

profit and loss reserve a/c (minus) £-5,460,754
previously (minus) £- 3,858,124

no company whether football or otherwise can continue with figures like the above indefinitely and it is hard to believe the club will be anywhere near to break even in the 2015 accounts - even Mr Day admitted the club was not having enough weekly income to cover all the bills not all that long ago on GMR I think it was

February 29th
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 23:08 - Oct 22 with 11472 viewsjoecooke

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 19:43 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

#seasonticketfordalenextseason.

#sandylane

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 23:16 - Oct 22 with 11461 viewsTVOS1907

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:04 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

One thread btw. Anyhow husseys been a naughty boy, calf drain, yeh right

Good info. Is a calf drain a dearth of baby cows?

Now see if you can find the answers to some of the questions posed on this thread (which hasn't yet reached nine pages)

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:44 - Oct 23 with 11383 viewsSandyman

It seems that as of October 21st 2015 , bury fc's "DueDil Credit Report" rating is 6/100 and its "credit health" is "very high risk" , based on the clubs current financial position.

The above report also states:

"Negative Factors:

This company has had multiple CCJs registered against them within the last 36 months which are currently still outstanding.

The latest Balance Sheet indicates a negative net working capital position.

The latest cash balances are considered to be low in terms of the overall outstanding creditor obligations.

The negative debt/equity ratio indicates a Balance Sheet deficiency funded by creditors/debt.

There has been a reduction in shareholders funds compared with the previous balance sheet."

Looks like Chur is running the club in keeping with its famous financial history.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:20 - Oct 23 with 11356 viewsjoecooke

Proper rag pudding had stewing steak ii it,followed by another with jam in it!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 4:49]

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:46 - Oct 23 with 11195 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:44 - Oct 23 by Sandyman

It seems that as of October 21st 2015 , bury fc's "DueDil Credit Report" rating is 6/100 and its "credit health" is "very high risk" , based on the clubs current financial position.

The above report also states:

"Negative Factors:

This company has had multiple CCJs registered against them within the last 36 months which are currently still outstanding.

The latest Balance Sheet indicates a negative net working capital position.

The latest cash balances are considered to be low in terms of the overall outstanding creditor obligations.

The negative debt/equity ratio indicates a Balance Sheet deficiency funded by creditors/debt.

There has been a reduction in shareholders funds compared with the previous balance sheet."

Looks like Chur is running the club in keeping with its famous financial history.

The next balance sheet will look very poor indeed!!

#milkybars

#cheating

#parachutes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024