Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992294 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:06 - Feb 4 with 6396 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:03 - Feb 4 by dingdangblue

I really cant see them filing any returns or accounts any time soon. If all they have to pay is £7500 fine and it gives them another 6 months breathing space then that's what they'll be doing. Shouldn't they be announcing an AGM to coincide with accounts being published?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 12:43]

£1500 ?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:44 - Feb 4 with 6325 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:06 - Feb 4 by 100notout

£1500 ?

£7500 sorry.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Feb 4 with 6260 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:44 - Feb 4 by dingdangblue

£7500 sorry.

No need to apologize - I had no idea how much a fine would be. Its a lot of money though when cashflow is as tight as it seems to be

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:18 - Feb 4 with 6251 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Feb 4 by 100notout

No need to apologize - I had no idea how much a fine would be. Its a lot of money though when cashflow is as tight as it seems to be

They'll just borrow it !

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Feb 4 with 6198 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Feb 4 by 100notout

It's a drop in the ocean if your already millions in debt anyway tbf
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Feb 4 with 6177 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:04 - Feb 4 by SuddenLad

I'll expect a longer answer then !

All info in the public domain - she is a partner in ratio law and a board member at BFC.

Contact details
gisella.alberici@ratiolaw.co.uk
Direct Dial: 0161 464 9542
Facsimile 0161 601 3511

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Feb 4 with 6173 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Feb 4 by nordenblue

It's a drop in the ocean if your already millions in debt anyway tbf

Let everyone know you are millions in debt or pay £7500 to keep the information from being public knowledge - must be one hell of a dilemma!!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:20 - Feb 4 with 6150 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Feb 4 by DaleiLama

All info in the public domain - she is a partner in ratio law and a board member at BFC.

Contact details
Facsimile 0161 601 3511

Not a LinkedIn stunner then.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - Feb 4 with 6120 viewsRosun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:20 - Feb 4 by D_Alien

With a name like Gisella Alberici I was expecting some Italian looking stunner instead of that swamp donkey.
I might swap my Keith Hill picture on the mantelpiece for that to keep the kids away from the fire.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - Feb 4 with 6119 viewsDaleiLama

No Sophia Loren

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:49 - Feb 4 with 6083 viewslurker

Looks like she's related to this Italian stunner

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:26 - Feb 4 with 6020 viewsdingdangblue

For every Ying there's a Yang! bury's Cherrelle Slater.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:41 - Feb 4 with 5988 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Feb 4 by DaleiLama

Contact details
Facsimile 0161 601 3511

It would appear the Manchester Road end (surely the worst stand at Gigg) is "named" after her company:

Away fans are to be housed in the Ratio Law Stand with immediate effect.

Following a meeting with the Police and Safety Officer, the Club have been forced to move visiting supporters to the Ratio Law Stand for the remainder of the 2015/2016 season. This is due to the behaviour of a section of supporters, who threw objects including flares into the visiting Hull City supporters on Saturday.

This means a reduced capacity for away supporters from 2,800 to 2,200, which will restrict the number of tickets available to away fans and reduce the revenue the club receive from travelling support.

Bury Football Club are a community Club and pride ourselves on providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and as such anti-social behaviour at matches will not be tolerated.

With immediate effect, Bury supporters will now be housed in the Neville Neville Stand, Decipher Construction Stand and Les Hart Stand.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 5812 viewsBuryyyy

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:41 - Feb 4 by robbowood

It would appear the Manchester Road end (surely the worst stand at Gigg) is "named" after her company:

Following a meeting with the Police and Safety Officer, the Club have been forced to move visiting supporters to the Ratio Law Stand for the remainder of the 2015/2016 season. This is due to the behaviour of a section of supporters, who threw objects including flares into the visiting Hull City supporters on Saturday.

This means a reduced capacity for away supporters from 2,800 to 2,200, which will restrict the number of tickets available to away fans and reduce the revenue the club receive from travelling support.

Bury Football Club are a community Club and pride ourselves on providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and as such anti-social behaviour at matches will not be tolerated.

With immediate effect, Bury supporters will now be housed in the Neville Neville Stand, Decipher Construction Stand and Les Hart Stand.

Minor Bury news makes the Rochdale messageboard again.

Question: IF (unlikely) Bury did fold, would you not be upset that your cup final was gone? Which other club would your fans force a rivalry with?

I'd say Bury fans will come out the much happier in all of this, worst comes to worst we go on a non league tour for a few years with new stadiums, whilst Rochdale rot in L2.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 5806 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:09 - Feb 4 by Buryyyy

Question: IF (unlikely) Bury did fold, would you not be upset that your cup final was gone? Which other club would your fans force a rivalry with?

I'd say Bury fans will come out the much happier in all of this, worst comes to worst we go on a non league tour for a few years with new stadiums, whilst Rochdale rot in L2.

You've other threads where you've been embarrassed in, don't make this another.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:20 - Feb 4 with 5792 viewsbatman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:41 - Feb 4 by robbowood

Perhaps she works in the Banking, Property Finance and Assett Finance Dept and is advising Stewie
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 18:21]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:35 - Feb 4 with 5760 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:20 - Feb 4 by batman

Perhaps she works in the Banking, Property Finance and Assett Finance Dept and is advising Stewie
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 18:21]

One thing's for sure, she won't be any good at double-entry.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:52 - Feb 4 with 5716 viewskippy333

Is it not just Stewie with a wig on?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Feb 4 with 5706 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:52 - Feb 4 by kippy333

Is it not just Stewie with a wig on?

Nah. Stewie's got a lot of problems, but ill-fitting suits isn't one of them.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:03 - Feb 4 with 5681 viewsfinberty

'worst comes to worst we go on a non league tour for a few years with new stadiums, whilst Rochdale rot in L2. '

You're advocating the Stockport Counteh Model then?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Feb 4 with 5648 viewsdalestats

Stockport, Hereford, Maidstone, rushden, Scarborough I bet they all wish they were happily in league 2

Poll: Remain in the eu

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 5626 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - Feb 4 by Rosun

With a name like Gisella Alberici I was expecting some Italian looking stunner instead of that swamp donkey.
I might swap my Keith Hill picture on the mantelpiece for that to keep the kids away from the fire.

Full name is Gisella Maria Benedetta Alberici. Conjures up an image of a creature of even more mystery and exoticism. But then again, I'm no Brad Pitt.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Feb 4 with 5590 viewsrobbowood

Many a true word is spoken in jest - so beware when you say 'If (unlikely) Bury did fold'
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:54 - Feb 4 with 5567 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Feb 4 by D_Alien

Nah. Stewie's got a lot of problems, but ill-fitting suits isn't one of them.

Filed suits more his style?

#There'saholeinmybucketdearLisa

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Feb 4 with 5488 viewsTVOS1907

Meanwhile, loyal club staff like Gordon would have to be made redundant.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024