Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997117 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:15 - Mar 20 with 6759 viewsYorkshire_Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:51 - Mar 19 by dingdangblue

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14157510.Bury_chairman_Stewart_Day_lays_on_early_

Has he paid the bill at Roots Hall for that lot yet?

Mr Generousity .
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:17 - Mar 21 with 6635 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:15 - Mar 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Mr Generousity .

He's a football fan though, apparently. He pays when he wants.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:15 - Mar 21 with 6471 viewsdingdangblue

Interesting dilemma they have with season tickets - if they have massive cashflow problems you would think that tickets would be on sale now? But would any bury fan seriously part with £300 of their hard earned at this minute with all the rumours knocking around?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:47 - Mar 21 with 6431 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:15 - Mar 21 by dingdangblue

Interesting dilemma they have with season tickets - if they have massive cashflow problems you would think that tickets would be on sale now? But would any bury fan seriously part with £300 of their hard earned at this minute with all the rumours knocking around?

If they have cash flow issues????

Milky bar production in overdrive this week to create even more smoke in front of the mirror.

Day and this Thomas character just do what they want when they want with no opposition. Slowly, really really slowly more and more gigglers are waking up to the fact they are nothing more than a pair of chancers.

This BL9 money owed to paying customers going missing really niggles me.

£250 000 owed to hard working music lovers pissed up the wall on inflated footballers wages. Please tell me this is being investigated by somebody!!

I know the punters will never get back what they paid to BL9.. What a joke.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:57 - Mar 21 with 6418 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:57 - Mar 20 by RAFCBLUE

I think you'd need to wager a lot more than a tenner!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2014/nov/12/bur

The link is David Conn's Guardian article, from November 2014, which succinctly outlined what had gone on up to that point. His estimate was a £2m credit facility at 10% per month. His data taken from various Company House documents.

£2m at 10% per month compounding upwards for 16 months from that point is over £9m! Or nearly £4m at the accounting reference date of 31st May 2015. Either way a lot of bread for a then League 2 side with aspirations of Championship football within four years of when those loans were taken out.

Obviously my calculation is a worst case armageddon prediction and on the understanding that these short term loans or the interest have not been repaid or refinanced in any way, but the likelehood of that is low, because since David's article, bury fc have been promoted and then signed players left right and centre, the latest three making use of a loan system where the parent clubs are paying the wages of the players concerned.

I'm also being kind by not including the spending on the many initiatives, such as bl9weekender, which were clearly not football related.

And here's the rub, the loans owned by companies your chur is heavily involved in. The £4m (or £9m) isn't actually real; but when buryfc go into administration and have to comply with the new football league rules, then minimum of 25% will have to be paid - £1m - £2.25m - which is real cash.

Remember when the late Neville Neville outlined the "guaranteed return" in April 2013 engaged in hawking the club around to interested bidders ( http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/bury-fc-statement-764293.aspx) ?

Take the £1m invested away from whatever 25% of the debt is under the administration rules. That's the profit for trading buryfc on if they survive this.

Alternatively write off the debt and take away £1m from whatever the ground sells for. And that's profit for three years work.

Forever Bury should be beating the door down to ask if the debt is £4m, £9m or any number in between. The May 2015 accounts will tell you what's occuring to 31st May and you can scale upwards from there.

It's almost irrelevant what you do on the field from here on in - the accounts being filed will the the trigger for your directors saying they believe that bury fc will last until 31 May 2016.

They either can't, or won't. So what's to hide?

That's why i said:

So if we ALL put a tenner on at 150/1...if it happens - we'll be able to buy our club.

10 x 150 x 3000 = £4.5M

But if your figures are true, then we'll have to put 20 quid on!

Gallows humour...that's all it was.

I'm fully aware of the David Conn article - i was partly involved in organising it.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:20 - Mar 21 with 6383 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:47 - Mar 21 by aleanddale

Milky bar production in overdrive this week to create even more smoke in front of the mirror.

Day and this Thomas character just do what they want when they want with no opposition. Slowly, really really slowly more and more gigglers are waking up to the fact they are nothing more than a pair of chancers.

£250 000 owed to hard working music lovers pissed up the wall on inflated footballers wages. Please tell me this is being investigated by somebody!!

Thats why I added the word 'massive'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Mar 21 with 6223 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:47 - Mar 21 by aleanddale

Agreed re the BL9 Weekender - scandalous stuff.

Where have you got £250K owed to music lovers from though?

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:46 - Mar 21 with 6196 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Mar 21 by R11BFC

Agreed re the BL9 Weekender - scandalous stuff.

Where have you got £250K owed to music lovers from though?

From the Bury Times 11 February 2016

Creditors £244,167 will no doubt include ticket holders

THE COMPANY behind a doomed music festival has called in the liquidators, casting doubt on whether ticket holders will get refunds.

BL9 Weekender was fixed for Gigg Lane stadium over two days last June with Happy Mondays and Razorlight headlining, but organisers moved it to Event City near the Trafford Centre after Bury Council refused a safety certificate for the venue

The event was then postponed and eventually cancelled after promoters cited problems with decking out the venue with props.

Some ticket holders claim to be old more than £100 each.

BL9 asked for ticket holders to either apply for refunds or convert their tickets into credit for future BL9 events.

However, the Bury Times reported in October that Bookitbe, a company that allowed BL9 to sell tickets through its website, was no longer able to contact BL9 bosses and advised ticket holders to contact their payment card providers to investigate whether they have any redress.

At the time, the festival's director Andrew Brooks said: "We are advising all parties to direct any outstanding refunds to refunds@bl9media.com."

That email address is no longer active and neither were other BL9 email addresses.

According to Companies House documents, BL9 Media Ltd, which organised BL9 Weekender, changed its name to SDIADH Ltd on December 14 last year.

On January 25, SDIADH announced a resolution to wind up the company and appointed liquidators Alan Fallows and Peter Anderson of Salford-based firm Kay Johnson Gee.

Another document shows the company has estimated total assets available of £1,646.68 and an "estimated deficiency as regards creditors" of £244,167.

Mr Brooks said liquidators would contact ticket holders who have not yet been refunded.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:56 - Mar 21 with 6167 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:46 - Mar 21 by robbowood

From the Bury Times 11 February 2016

Creditors £244,167 will no doubt include ticket holders

THE COMPANY behind a doomed music festival has called in the liquidators, casting doubt on whether ticket holders will get refunds.

BL9 Weekender was fixed for Gigg Lane stadium over two days last June with Happy Mondays and Razorlight headlining, but organisers moved it to Event City near the Trafford Centre after Bury Council refused a safety certificate for the venue

The event was then postponed and eventually cancelled after promoters cited problems with decking out the venue with props.

Some ticket holders claim to be old more than £100 each.

BL9 asked for ticket holders to either apply for refunds or convert their tickets into credit for future BL9 events.

However, the Bury Times reported in October that Bookitbe, a company that allowed BL9 to sell tickets through its website, was no longer able to contact BL9 bosses and advised ticket holders to contact their payment card providers to investigate whether they have any redress.

At the time, the festival's director Andrew Brooks said: "We are advising all parties to direct any outstanding refunds to refunds@bl9media.com."

That email address is no longer active and neither were other BL9 email addresses.

According to Companies House documents, BL9 Media Ltd, which organised BL9 Weekender, changed its name to SDIADH Ltd on December 14 last year.

On January 25, SDIADH announced a resolution to wind up the company and appointed liquidators Alan Fallows and Peter Anderson of Salford-based firm Kay Johnson Gee.

Another document shows the company has estimated total assets available of £1,646.68 and an "estimated deficiency as regards creditors" of £244,167.

Mr Brooks said liquidators would contact ticket holders who have not yet been refunded.

I imagine a proportion of that £250k will be owed to people who bought tickets - I think most of it would be owed to caterers, bands, construction firms who probably had contracts drawn up to be involved in the event.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:52 - Mar 21 with 6085 viewsaleanddale

I read it that the vast majority of the £244000 was owed to ticket holders.

I can't believe that it is not being investigated.

It's like the Nigerian prince scam!

R11 as a sensible (ish ) giggler - why the fook is nobody challenging him publicly on a match day?

The guy is like the pied piper with you lot in a trance!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2016 16:18]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - Mar 21 with 5922 viewsNigeriamark

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:52 - Mar 21 by aleanddale

I read it that the vast majority of the £244000 was owed to ticket holders.

I can't believe that it is not being investigated.

It's like the Nigerian prince scam!

R11 as a sensible (ish ) giggler - why the fook is nobody challenging him publicly on a match day?

The guy is like the pied piper with you lot in a trance!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2016 16:18]

Hey don't have a go at us Nigerians

Even we are in awe at SD and his scams. We are sending a delegation to meet and learn from him
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:24 - Mar 21 with 5809 viewsR11BFC

See attached (page 5 of the 6 page Statement of Affairs document):

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09426640/filing-history

No music lovers on there...which actually makes it worse - coz there's defo some who have lost out, but i know plenty who did receive refunds. Not defending it - as i say, it's scandalous but just getting the facts out.

Main creditor (£187K) is SG Sports! FFS. Dont ask, coz i dont know! But all rather withering tbh...

Ale - i'll take sensible(ish) as a comp! We have tried - it's not easy you know.

If, as some on here suggest, we go round banging doors down, we'd get arrested for starters! We are trying - i've personally been involved with the original letter to the Bury Times, the David Conn article, questioning the Directors whether in person or in writing, pressing for Fans Forums/AGMS, questions via Forever Bury...the list is endless. But in the main, the answers are vague and just not always possible to pin them down. They would make great politicians!

I've literally spent 100s of hours on all this, looking into stuff, writing about it, etc., etc. and it aint good for my health!!!

And now, i'll get even more questions from you lot...! I do have a life outside Bury FC you know, in fact, Bury FC are increasingly becoming irrelevant to my life. The one thing that would really hurt though, is if/when we do go bust that people make money out of it. Although, it would of course, also hurt, if my son couldnt take his future son down to Gigg, like i did with him and my Dad with me.

But to me, Bury FC are like an elderly relative that has been on a life support machine for a couple of years. I think you'll get my drift...
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 14:14]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Mar 21 with 5751 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:24 - Mar 21 by R11BFC

No music lovers on there...which actually makes it worse - coz there's defo some who have lost out, but i know plenty who did receive refunds. Not defending it - as i say, it's scandalous but just getting the facts out.

Main creditor (£187K) is SG Sports! FFS. Dont ask, coz i dont know! But all rather withering tbh...

Ale - i'll take sensible(ish) as a comp! We have tried - it's not easy you know.

If, as some on here suggest, we go round banging doors down, we'd get arrested for starters! We are trying - i've personally been involved with the original letter to the Bury Times, the David Conn article, questioning the Directors whether in person or in writing, pressing for Fans Forums/AGMS, questions via Forever Bury...the list is endless. But in the main, the answers are vague and just not always possible to pin them down. They would make great politicians!

I've literally spent 100s of hours on all this, looking into stuff, writing about it, etc., etc. and it aint good for my health!!!

And now, i'll get even more questions from you lot...! I do have a life outside Bury FC you know, in fact, Bury FC are increasingly becoming irrelevant to my life. The one thing that would really hurt though, is if/when we do go bust that people make money out of it. Although, it would of course, also hurt, if my son couldnt take his future son down to Gigg, like i did with him and my Dad with me.

But to me, Bury FC are like an elderly relative that has been on a life support machine for a couple of years. I think you'll get my drift...

Well despite our difference of opinion earlier in the thread (it's pretty irrelevant whether he likes watching football or not), most of us are sympathetic to the genuine Bury fans who must be preparing themselves for the worst.

In terms of life support though, Dale have been in and out of intensive care several times over the years and we're still here to demonstrate that even the worst cases can pull through.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Mar 21 with 5691 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Mar 21 by D_Alien

Well despite our difference of opinion earlier in the thread (it's pretty irrelevant whether he likes watching football or not), most of us are sympathetic to the genuine Bury fans who must be preparing themselves for the worst.

In terms of life support though, Dale have been in and out of intensive care several times over the years and we're still here to demonstrate that even the worst cases can pull through.

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:20 - Mar 21 with 5641 viewsSuddenLad

I'd say the worst cases are those who don't pull through. True, we've sailed close to the edge more than once ad lived to tell the tale. We are as strong now as we have been in living memory.

Maidstone United , Rushden & Diamonds, Darlington and Hereford United didn't get through intesive care.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:28 - Mar 21 with 5566 viewsdownunder

But Fred Ratcliffe was our Nurse, not Stuart Day.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Mar 21 with 5548 views49thseason

Apparently SG Sports Management accounts are also overdue (as of 29th Feb) and Mr Stewart Paul Day resigned as a Director on 1st Feb 2016 leaving Glenn Thomas as sole director. The plot thickens.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - Mar 21 with 5511 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/stewart-paul-day-4

Mind-blowing............... more fingers in pies than a full house at Giggle Lane.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:41 - Mar 21 with 5412 viewsSuddenLad

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/jOpKnaTnJ2cmNIFlPzOTzxe6Rwo/appointm

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:23 - Mar 21 with 5338 viewsDomDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - Mar 21 by SuddenLad

http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/stewart-paul-day-4

Mind-blowing............... more fingers in pies than a full house at Giggle Lane.

I may have posted on here before but that number of directorships isn't unusual for someone who is involved in building and developing property. The developer will register a special purpose vehicle - a new company - for each venture.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:04 - Mar 21 with 5240 viewsantmarina

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:23 - Mar 21 by DomDale

I may have posted on here before but that number of directorships isn't unusual for someone who is involved in building and developing property. The developer will register a special purpose vehicle - a new company - for each venture.

http://www.companieslist.co.uk/00053268-bury-football-club-company-limited-the

Having kept up to date with the Bury soap opera via this fantastic thread. I've just read the attached link and I'm not sure how up to date this page is but it does clearly states "Yes" next to the in Liquidation statement.

Wonder if this means anything?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:45 - Mar 21 with 5172 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:04 - Mar 21 by antmarina

http://www.companieslist.co.uk/00053268-bury-football-club-company-limited-the

Having kept up to date with the Bury soap opera via this fantastic thread. I've just read the attached link and I'm not sure how up to date this page is but it does clearly states "Yes" next to the in Liquidation statement.

Wonder if this means anything?

The data at the foot of the page says last updated 12 March 2016 - next update due 26 March 2016.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 03:48 - Mar 22 with 5069 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:15 - Mar 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Mr Generousity .

The only Hall he has paid is Fook Hall.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:36 - Mar 22 with 4997 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:24 - Mar 21 by R11BFC

Well I would be gathering as many voices as I could and be sat VERY close to the directors box on a match day...

He would definitely know during the game what I thought of him. If twenty or thirty did the same at least it would get the message across.

I guess the question is what would you prefer?. What you currently have and league 1 football with all the baggage.

Or open transparent communication from your board of directors, a healthy balance sheet and league 2 or even conference football?.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:29 - Mar 22 with 4908 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:36 - Mar 22 by aleanddale

Well I would be gathering as many voices as I could and be sat VERY close to the directors box on a match day...

He would definitely know during the game what I thought of him. If twenty or thirty did the same at least it would get the message across.

I guess the question is what would you prefer?. What you currently have and league 1 football with all the baggage.

Or open transparent communication from your board of directors, a healthy balance sheet and league 2 or even conference football?.

I strongly suspect it was only to try and mitigate against such activity that he made the Southend gesture. A con man is a con man, and every single damn thing they do from the minute they wake up to the minute they fall asleep is designed to extract maximum leverage from other people.

You'll always get useful idiots like Pdiddy to help them in their quest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024