Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021629 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:32 - Mar 25 with 6656 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Mar 25 by 442Dale

If I was to start pulling it all apart we'd be here until Christmas.

The stuff about the pitch company made my head hurt.

The thing which only a football fan will pick up on, was his efforts to sell himself as a genuine fan. Butterflies on a "Game day".

Come on. We've all been watching Dale for years. How many of us get butterflies on a matchday?

I really don't know who he's trying to kid.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:35 - Mar 29 with 6358 viewsdingdangblue

The full interview. Lots of blinking.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Mar 29 with 6209 viewspnc4eva1

Cannot be bothered listening to the milky bar kid drone on for more than 5 minutes. However, he does display several body language clichés of someone who is not speaking the truth 100%. If you can be bothered watch how many times he links his lips before answering questions or touches his face.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 6063 viewsRAFCBLUE

Three questions not asked (so not answered):

1) Is it true that bury fc are under a transfer embargo due to not paying other clubs money we legally owe them?

2) Where are the annual accounts of buryfc that were due at the end of February?

3) Are Leon Clarke and Tom Pope's absences due to a buryfc to afford paying lucrative 2/3 year contracts?

1) This is a yes/no answer. The answer you should be giving is "No".
2) The answer should be filed.
3) The answer you should be giving is "No".

Its interesting to see someone who can't pay their bills on time squirming in a situation where their annual accounts are a month late.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:20 - Mar 30 with 5834 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Mar 29 by RAFCBLUE

Three questions not asked (so not answered):

1) Is it true that bury fc are under a transfer embargo due to not paying other clubs money we legally owe them?

2) Where are the annual accounts of buryfc that were due at the end of February?

3) Are Leon Clarke and Tom Pope's absences due to a buryfc to afford paying lucrative 2/3 year contracts?

1) This is a yes/no answer. The answer you should be giving is "No".
2) The answer should be filed.
3) The answer you should be giving is "No".

Its interesting to see someone who can't pay their bills on time squirming in a situation where their annual accounts are a month late.

Interesting he says that other football clubs have owed them money but they haven't embargoed them? Strange thing to say? Unless it has actually happened and Keith Maddock's tweet was true!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:31 - Mar 30 with 5807 viewsaleanddale

Could be a very long summer for the gigglers come May 09th.

I still say "but for the grace of god" we have sailed close to the wind MANY times.

The difference is we cut our cloth to suit and use a budget that is workable.

I think this is the Summer where we will see if there is any substance to back up the bluster....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:41 - Mar 30 with 5794 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:31 - Mar 30 by aleanddale

Could be a very long summer for the gigglers come May 09th.

I still say "but for the grace of god" we have sailed close to the wind MANY times.

The difference is we cut our cloth to suit and use a budget that is workable.

I think this is the Summer where we will see if there is any substance to back up the bluster....

I noticed they had another corporate 5 aside event at Carrington - every little helps.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:18 - Mar 30 with 5575 viewsRAFCBLUE

Still no financial accounts.....

I don't know who they find more scary - HMRC or the FFP committee of the Football Association.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:06 - Mar 31 with 5473 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:18 - Mar 30 by RAFCBLUE

Still no financial accounts.....

I don't know who they find more scary - HMRC or the FFP committee of the Football Association.

TBF neither are Dales.

Just for some balance.

Think they will make vastly different viewing when they both appear in the public domain.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2016 8:06]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:39 - Mar 31 with 5422 viewsD_Alien

What are the chances Bury's accounts will be published before noon tomorrow?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:52 - Mar 31 with 5397 viewsdawlishdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:06 - Mar 31 by aleanddale

TBF neither are Dales.

Just for some balance.

Think they will make vastly different viewing when they both appear in the public domain.

Ours were done last week. It takes a week or so for them to appear in the public domain.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:56 - Mar 31 with 5387 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:06 - Mar 31 by aleanddale

TBF neither are Dales.

Just for some balance.

Dales' accounts have been submitted. Only a matter of time before they appear on there.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:26 - Mar 31 with 5361 viewsaleanddale

I know but we are just as late.

The difference is we would cut our cloth to an appropriate budget... That might mean a tough season or two and possible relegation but the cloth would be cut accordingly.

The gigglers just seem to come across like they have some "divine right" to a huge budget and league 1 ( or higher ) football.

Delusional.

Looking forward to both set of accounts.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:30 - Mar 31 with 5350 viewsdawlishdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:26 - Mar 31 by aleanddale

The difference is we would cut our cloth to an appropriate budget... That might mean a tough season or two and possible relegation but the cloth would be cut accordingly.

The gigglers just seem to come across like they have some "divine right" to a huge budget and league 1 ( or higher ) football.

Delusional.

Quite understandable that ours were 2 or 3 weeks late, given the protracted Stadium Co purchase.

Wonder what excuses bury will conjure up.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:35 - Mar 31 with 5343 viewsdingdangblue

Delusional.

Did you not watch Stewie's performance? Bottom 3 crowd in all 4 divisions v Shrewsbury, no cashflow, clubs owe them money, no one on big wages, CCJ's are because they wont be bullied into paying, HMRC bill unpaid because of Boxing Day postponement, Academy full of prospects they can sell for way in excess of 6 figures! Mid table finish great, Everything is rosey.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2016 10:38]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Mar 31 with 5304 viewsfermin

Delusional.

I have just received them by email as a shareholder ready for the AGM. They were signed off on 24 March.

I am not very au fait with accounts, but the immediate thing that I noticed was a change from a loss of £67k in YE2014 to a profit of £1.39m in YE2015 due to an increase in turnover from £2.9m to £4.9m. At first glance this is mainly due to net transfer fees received of £1.8m. Playing and coaching staff wages were about £500k higher.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2016 11:07]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:32 - Mar 31 with 5276 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Mar 31 by fermin

I have just received them by email as a shareholder ready for the AGM. They were signed off on 24 March.

I am not very au fait with accounts, but the immediate thing that I noticed was a change from a loss of £67k in YE2014 to a profit of £1.39m in YE2015 due to an increase in turnover from £2.9m to £4.9m. At first glance this is mainly due to net transfer fees received of £1.8m. Playing and coaching staff wages were about £500k higher.

Very encouraging thanks for posting that Fermin.

Great news we are very much on an even keel.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:10 - Mar 31 with 5226 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Mar 31 by fermin

Well done to everyone at the club not least the chairman, board of directors and Colin Garlick for such a remarkable set of accounts.

They get little thanks not least when things are going badly and let's face it most football fans are always moaning about something!!

Obviously 1.8 million pounds in transfer fees is a one off but hopefully this will help go towards running the club over the next few years as we aim to increase the turnover from non-football sources now that we own the Stadium

The net current assets were 1,277,954 compared to the previous 80,265 with net assets 1,941,376 compared to 515,250

The profit and loss account carried forward (in the Capital and Reserves) is 'plus' 1,210,305 compared to 'minus' 180,821

The Cash and bank in hand figure is 1,087,251 compared to 376,748

I am sure all Dale fans are greatful the club is run in the way it is regardless of which division we are in. If we can break even in the current financial year and with having bought the Stadium and secured our place in Division 1 it will be another great year for the club

The Chairman's report includes

"The year and season ending in May 2015 sets two records, one on the field and one off the field. First of all I would like to congratulate Keith Hill, all his players and back room staff on achieving the clubs highest ever league placing in our history by finishing 8th in League 1. The record breaking league season was complimented with another good run in the FA Cup when we reached the fourth round for the second consecutive season, beating Nottingham Forest on the way and only going out of the competition to Premier League side Stoke City.

The financial results for the year ending May 2015 sets our second record as these figures have produced a record profit return on our trading accounts. The financial results have been achieved due to the promotion to League 1, the FA Cup run and player transfer fees. It should also be noted that during the financial year the club were able to purchase outright the Ratcliffe Bar & Function Suite, which the board of directors not only felt was the gateway to the stadium but was a strategic part of negotiations and our future of the Stadium Company. "
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:29 - Mar 31 with 5194 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:10 - Mar 31 by robbowood

Well done to everyone at the club not least the chairman, board of directors and Colin Garlick for such a remarkable set of accounts.

They get little thanks not least when things are going badly and let's face it most football fans are always moaning about something!!

Obviously 1.8 million pounds in transfer fees is a one off but hopefully this will help go towards running the club over the next few years as we aim to increase the turnover from non-football sources now that we own the Stadium

The net current assets were 1,277,954 compared to the previous 80,265 with net assets 1,941,376 compared to 515,250

The profit and loss account carried forward (in the Capital and Reserves) is 'plus' 1,210,305 compared to 'minus' 180,821

The Cash and bank in hand figure is 1,087,251 compared to 376,748

I am sure all Dale fans are greatful the club is run in the way it is regardless of which division we are in. If we can break even in the current financial year and with having bought the Stadium and secured our place in Division 1 it will be another great year for the club

The Chairman's report includes

"The year and season ending in May 2015 sets two records, one on the field and one off the field. First of all I would like to congratulate Keith Hill, all his players and back room staff on achieving the clubs highest ever league placing in our history by finishing 8th in League 1. The record breaking league season was complimented with another good run in the FA Cup when we reached the fourth round for the second consecutive season, beating Nottingham Forest on the way and only going out of the competition to Premier League side Stoke City.

The financial results for the year ending May 2015 sets our second record as these figures have produced a record profit return on our trading accounts. The financial results have been achieved due to the promotion to League 1, the FA Cup run and player transfer fees. It should also be noted that during the financial year the club were able to purchase outright the Ratcliffe Bar & Function Suite, which the board of directors not only felt was the gateway to the stadium but was a strategic part of negotiations and our future of the Stadium Company. "

Amazing.
Whatever we are paying Keith Hill or whatever transfer bonus he is on............HE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Mar 31 with 5173 viewsdingdangblue

The 1.8 million transfer profits?

Hogan Brentford 800k
Done Sheffield 500k
Ronan Wolves 100k
Donnelly Tranmere ?
Lambert sell on?
Dawson add ons?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2016 12:38]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:38 - Mar 31 with 5121 viewsKenBoon

To go all Twitter spammy account meme style

Bury Fans watching Interview like...
| | | | |
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Mar 31 with 5094 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Mar 31 by dingdangblue

Hogan Brentford 800k
Done Sheffield 500k
Ronan Wolves 100k
Donnelly Tranmere ?
Lambert sell on?
Dawson add ons?

We also received sell-on monies from ALF during the year

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Mar 31 with 5092 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Mar 31 by dingdangblue

Hogan Brentford 800k
Done Sheffield 500k
Ronan Wolves 100k
Donnelly Tranmere ?
Lambert sell on?
Dawson add ons?

I vaguely recall reading we got around 200k when Lambert went to Liverpool ???
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:58 - Mar 31 with 5072 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Mar 31 by 100notout

We also received sell-on monies from ALF during the year

Apparently:

Royals' former number 9 was sold to Cardiff City for around £2.5m at the end of the 2013/2014

Rotherham obviously had a sell on percentage which we also got a cut of.
Happy days!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Mar 31 with 5059 viewsroccydaleian

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:58 - Mar 31 by dingdangblue

Apparently:

Royals' former number 9 was sold to Cardiff City for around £2.5m at the end of the 2013/2014

Rotherham obviously had a sell on percentage which we also got a cut of.
Happy days!

Great stuff. We all might get a free pie and drink now #keepsomepeoplehappy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024