Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992295 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:54 - Oct 24 with 8432 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:52 - Oct 24 by PDIDDY

Life in dogdale must be dull, bury' Bolton and northamptons debts are the talk of this mong board. Get a full English on, get to the pub and enjoy your real derby day. My sausage is spitting fat all over my fiancées face at the minute, just need to butter the muffin and I'll munch . Off to shrews to watch our ressies today, more ccj's than players. #prawnsarniesagain

Any football supporter who wishes to protect the integrity of the game in general should be worried about what appears to be going on at Giggle Lane and without full, frank and honest answers, we can only assume that there is 'something to hide'.

We don't want points deducting which may dent our progress just because another rival sees fit to play by different rules.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:10 - Oct 24 with 8389 viewsTVOS1907

Life in dogdale must be dull, bury' Bolton and northamptons debts are the talk of this mong board. Get a full English on, get to the pub and enjoy your real derby day. My sausage is spitting fat all over my fiancées face at the minute, just need to butter the muffin and I'll munch . Off to shrews to watch our ressies today, more ccj's than players. #prawnsarniesagain

You know that board on Mong Central called 'General Football Forum', guess what they talk about on there?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:50 - Oct 24 with 8335 viewsD_Alien

Shouldn't that be #burntsausageandrancidmuffinagain ??

[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 12:50]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Oct 24 with 8293 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:50 - Oct 24 by D_Alien

Shouldn't that be #burntsausageandrancidmuffinagain ??

[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 12:50]

Maybe it should be #chipolataandkipper ?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:26 - Oct 24 with 8153 viewsArthurDaley

just need to butter the muffin and I'll munch

Is this buRy answer to Tipping the Velvet

A large VAT Dave

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Oct 24 with 8008 viewsNinco

Surely posting it on here is a Data Protection breach???
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 7979 views1mark1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Oct 24 by Ninco

All in public domain, so therefore not.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:41 - Oct 27 with 7721 views442Dale

More from down the A58...

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury/page

As a group which represents supporters, they might want to read their own aims that have a separate thread on that forum. Such things are always a useful point of reference.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Oct 27 with 7699 viewsSandyman

On reading 442's link above ^^^^^^^ the supporters group has had its place on the bfc board 'terminated' . Probably a good move for the fans , as there's no point in their representative body potentially gaining liability for the debts that appear to be piling up at bfc.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:54 - Oct 27 with 7695 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Oct 24 by Ninco

Posting what?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Oct 27 with 7696 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:41 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

More from down the A58...

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury/page

As a group which represents supporters, they might want to read their own aims that have a separate thread on that forum. Such things are always a useful point of reference.

So, Joy Hart has had her position as director 'terminated' and was asked to contribute £50,000 to remain on the Board.

The tactics of Tommy Cannon and look where that fiasco ended up.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Oct 27 with 7538 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Oct 27 by SuddenLad

So, Joy Hart has had her position as director 'terminated' and was asked to contribute £50,000 to remain on the Board.

The tactics of Tommy Cannon and look where that fiasco ended up.

I wonder why bury fc dont want a forever bury representative at the next board meeting? You'd think they had something to hide!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:18 - Oct 27 with 7521 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Oct 27 by dingdangblue

I wonder why bury fc dont want a forever bury representative at the next board meeting? You'd think they had something to hide!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:27 - Oct 27 with 7499 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Oct 27 by dingdangblue

They change like the wind down at giggle.

2 months ago this fan liaison was the best thing since sliced bread...

Now £50k to have that "privilege"..... Ouch!!! And wow wow wow.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2015 8:15]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:22 - Oct 27 with 7418 viewsdingdangblue

Just signed another loan keeper from Stoke.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 19:04]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 7406 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:22 - Oct 27 by dingdangblue

Unbelievable. Squad numbers will be into 3 figures before Christmas.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:58 - Oct 27 with 7353 viewsTVOS1907

Have they signed Jones?

The thread on their board is just saying Bradford have released him.

Give it 24 hours though....

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Oct 27 with 7336 views442Dale

There are further posts on that thread now and there will be a statement tomorrow. Also Forever Bury have not given up their representation on the club board, as per Joy Hart.

What remains an issue is that supporters' organisations should make it clear to the club board that they have to be accountable to members at all times. That includes regular communication that may, at times, upset the club.

When asked about a meeting, this was the reply: "The meeting with the CEO did take place and a number of points and issues of importance were raised I can assure you."
So what were the points and issues and what were the responses? It's no good a few people knowing the answers, when representing their members they should be available to all.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Oct 27 with 7316 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

There are further posts on that thread now and there will be a statement tomorrow. Also Forever Bury have not given up their representation on the club board, as per Joy Hart.

What remains an issue is that supporters' organisations should make it clear to the club board that they have to be accountable to members at all times. That includes regular communication that may, at times, upset the club.

When asked about a meeting, this was the reply: "The meeting with the CEO did take place and a number of points and issues of importance were raised I can assure you."
So what were the points and issues and what were the responses? It's no good a few people knowing the answers, when representing their members they should be available to all.

Elsewhere, it claims that FB would be asked to stump up £50,000 to retain a seat on the Board.

Companies House records show that the FB position as Board member has been terminated as of yesterday. Another bone of contention is that the Board apparently have time to inform Companies House, but they and FB keep supporters in the dark, until others do the digging for them and expose what's actually happening.

All a bit of a mess...........

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:05 - Oct 27 with 7144 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:58 - Oct 27 by TVOS1907

Have they signed Jones?

The thread on their board is just saying Bradford have released him.

Give it 24 hours though....

Yeah just seen that - Brad Jones not signed.............yet.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - Oct 28 with 6832 viewsaleanddale

It's the lose one buy one theory!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:24 - Oct 28 with 6822 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - Oct 28 by aleanddale

It's the lose one buy one theory!!

I'm just waiting for Conrad Logan to get fit and Flicker sign him.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Oct 28 with 6748 viewsdingdangblue

7 CCJs since May this year totalling £195,355.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:52 - Oct 28 with 6730 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Oct 28 by dingdangblue

7 CCJs since May this year totalling £195,355.

I've almost given up trying to second guess what's happening there.

For me, the CCJ's rule out any thoughts of a money man behind the scenes. If you were investing heavily in a business, you wouldn't allow so many bills to this stage. It's one thing waiting for the final demand to come in before paying it, but in terms of legal costs, it can only increase the cost you eventually pay out.

The amount of cash spent on making Bury a leading League One side rules out any thoughts of Stewie trying to rip them off. In the early days, the loans with Gigg Lane as guarantee suggested that might be the case, but the amount of money thrown at them (and continually so) must be at a stage where even the sale of Gigg Lane wouldn't cover all the costs.

Is Stewie just living out a real life Football Manager dream, and banking on Championship TV Money sorting out all the debts? Its looking that way with the signings of Eagles, but if a small League One team is relying on Championship TV money having all but spent it, it can only end one way.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:37 - Oct 28 with 6602 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:52 - Oct 28 by ColDale

I've almost given up trying to second guess what's happening there.

For me, the CCJ's rule out any thoughts of a money man behind the scenes. If you were investing heavily in a business, you wouldn't allow so many bills to this stage. It's one thing waiting for the final demand to come in before paying it, but in terms of legal costs, it can only increase the cost you eventually pay out.

The amount of cash spent on making Bury a leading League One side rules out any thoughts of Stewie trying to rip them off. In the early days, the loans with Gigg Lane as guarantee suggested that might be the case, but the amount of money thrown at them (and continually so) must be at a stage where even the sale of Gigg Lane wouldn't cover all the costs.

Is Stewie just living out a real life Football Manager dream, and banking on Championship TV Money sorting out all the debts? Its looking that way with the signings of Eagles, but if a small League One team is relying on Championship TV money having all but spent it, it can only end one way.

I wouldn't rule it out at all - in fact, the available evidence points towards Bury FC being used as a front for the servicing of multiple business debts via various companies. Day's own verbal splurges have included the fact that being in his position gives him a profile and therefore leverage in the business world. In this situation, the only way to maintain that profile is through continued success. He'll know more than anyone that if it doesn't work he can walk away without a penny owed. The fact that football finance seems to operate under different rules to business finance allows him to get away with this, but only for so long.

In return, people will almost certainly lose their livelihoods. That's the point I made last week about Flicker's involvement. You'd have to be incredibly naïve not to understand that money just doesn't grow on trees.

[Post edited 28 Oct 2015 11:40]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024