Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992306 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:57 - Nov 6 with 5728 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:35 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Thanks Batman. There is a myth that is still being clung on to that he heads an extremely wealthy and valuable business/group of businesses away from Bury. From my digging I've found no evidence of that whatsoever. You appear to have confirmed that. He seems to be nothing more than a credit merchant.

Credit merchant!! good spot.....

seen it before...

Michael Knighton tried to buy Man United for £20 million and got as far as juggling the ball in the centre circle at OT. To great applause if memory serves!.

Turned out he did not have a pot to pee in but got within a whisker of that confidence trick.... these people are and always will be out there.

Any bURY lurker care to answer my question why there are hardly any shakers actually
#enjoyingtheride ???
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:16 - Nov 6 with 5698 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:57 - Nov 6 by aleanddale

seen it before...

Michael Knighton tried to buy Man United for £20 million and got as far as juggling the ball in the centre circle at OT. To great applause if memory serves!.

Turned out he did not have a pot to pee in but got within a whisker of that confidence trick.... these people are and always will be out there.

Any bURY lurker care to answer my question why there are hardly any shakers actually
#enjoyingtheride ???

Michael Knighton - bought Carlisle and after initial investment and success/promotion he ended up putting the club into administration in 2002. Oh dear.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:43 - Nov 6 with 5641 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:16 - Nov 6 by dingdangblue

Michael Knighton - bought Carlisle and after initial investment and success/promotion he ended up putting the club into administration in 2002. Oh dear.

Hopefully Mr Day can do the same for Bury.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:50 - Nov 6 with 5624 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury/page

Another worrying read from page 72 onwards. It seems another 'large CCJ' has appeared against Bury's name in the last 24 hours, whilst minor ones have disappeared.

The show goes on............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Nov 6 with 5606 viewsErnst_Stavro

seen it before...

#enjoyingtheride ???

Morning Daleys

You are getting a bit of stick from some of the happy clappys on our MB for daring to offer an opinion re Joygate. Whilst I know there is the odd six-fingered wind-up merchant taking advantage of the situation, I believe most of you are genuinely offering observations to try to persuade some of our more intellectually challenged wazzocks to take off their rose-tinted glasses. Good luck with that one, Bury will win the FA Cup again before some of them see the light.

You’ve got one or two of our lot posting on here already (R11 is one of the good guys but Didds is just a know-all wind-up merchant with more mouth than substance) but just thought you might be interested in an alternative view of the goings on a Giggle.

Going back a couple of years, Bury FC was ripe for the picking. A football league club with little debt that owned it’s own ground, but the club was being poorly managed with serious cashflow problems and the then chairman wanted to get out. Along come a couple of chancers who see an opportunity to play at running a football club with no risk to themselves. They promise the world (apparthotels, exec boxes, pop festivals, boxing matches, regular fans forums, ‘run as a business’, championship in 5 years etc etc) and the Shaker Ryans of this world wet themselves. They borrow money at silly rates (probably not as daft as it sounds, it gets very incestuous when you start to look at the links between the different companies, and if businesses are linked there are tax offset advantages) and secure the loans against the ground, so if it all goes tits up they walk away but the club disappears. It’s shit or bust. If they get to the championship they can take the money and run, if they don’t they can just walk away. They aren’t supporters, they have no emotion vested in the club. I have no problem with people trying to make money out of running a football club per se but not if it puts the club at risk.

Once they had their feet under the table and control of the club, they realised that FB was very weak and started to treat them with even more contempt than previous Bury FC Boards. The FB Board has to take some blame, unfortunately most of them think the world revolves around the cabin and car boot sales, not the governance of the football club. Joy, a nice lady, was completely out of her depth and was being given the run around by SD and his bouncer mate GT. But she should not have resigned, FB should have stood up to SD and gone straight to the press and sponsors if he didn’t back down. Unfortunately they were more worried about the cabin being kicked off the car park if they made a fuss. Now FB has lost it’s Board seat and is unlikely ever to get it back.

FB are about to issue a statement and are busy putting the spin out hailing some ‘significant developments’. No doubt you will all have a good laugh at our expense when these ‘significant developments’ are revealed. I’m not holding my breath, and I assure you I am not alone. The only good thing to come out of the latest episode is that some of the diehard #enjoytheride happy clappys are actually beginning to see the light and question what is going on.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:09 - Nov 6 with 5574 viewsParkinsGimp

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Nov 6 by Ernst_Stavro

Morning Daleys

You are getting a bit of stick from some of the happy clappys on our MB for daring to offer an opinion re Joygate. Whilst I know there is the odd six-fingered wind-up merchant taking advantage of the situation, I believe most of you are genuinely offering observations to try to persuade some of our more intellectually challenged wazzocks to take off their rose-tinted glasses. Good luck with that one, Bury will win the FA Cup again before some of them see the light.

You’ve got one or two of our lot posting on here already (R11 is one of the good guys but Didds is just a know-all wind-up merchant with more mouth than substance) but just thought you might be interested in an alternative view of the goings on a Giggle.

Going back a couple of years, Bury FC was ripe for the picking. A football league club with little debt that owned it’s own ground, but the club was being poorly managed with serious cashflow problems and the then chairman wanted to get out. Along come a couple of chancers who see an opportunity to play at running a football club with no risk to themselves. They promise the world (apparthotels, exec boxes, pop festivals, boxing matches, regular fans forums, ‘run as a business’, championship in 5 years etc etc) and the Shaker Ryans of this world wet themselves. They borrow money at silly rates (probably not as daft as it sounds, it gets very incestuous when you start to look at the links between the different companies, and if businesses are linked there are tax offset advantages) and secure the loans against the ground, so if it all goes tits up they walk away but the club disappears. It’s shit or bust. If they get to the championship they can take the money and run, if they don’t they can just walk away. They aren’t supporters, they have no emotion vested in the club. I have no problem with people trying to make money out of running a football club per se but not if it puts the club at risk.

Once they had their feet under the table and control of the club, they realised that FB was very weak and started to treat them with even more contempt than previous Bury FC Boards. The FB Board has to take some blame, unfortunately most of them think the world revolves around the cabin and car boot sales, not the governance of the football club. Joy, a nice lady, was completely out of her depth and was being given the run around by SD and his bouncer mate GT. But she should not have resigned, FB should have stood up to SD and gone straight to the press and sponsors if he didn’t back down. Unfortunately they were more worried about the cabin being kicked off the car park if they made a fuss. Now FB has lost it’s Board seat and is unlikely ever to get it back.

FB are about to issue a statement and are busy putting the spin out hailing some ‘significant developments’. No doubt you will all have a good laugh at our expense when these ‘significant developments’ are revealed. I’m not holding my breath, and I assure you I am not alone. The only good thing to come out of the latest episode is that some of the diehard #enjoytheride happy clappys are actually beginning to see the light and question what is going on.

Good post , I do feel for genuine bury fans, not the skooligans in the corner near the old boys stand! Those little scroats need a serious kicking to make them wake up. Perhaps this week they could have a banner asking " Show us the money Stu".Instead of trying to incite the away fans then going home early when mummy comes to pick them up before the traffic.
Its a big gamble you guys are on , if you make the promised land , then as you say they can pay off and p!ss off. If not a long established club could disappear. How many times can a club cry wolf with its buckets before someone says sorry enough is enough..Goodbye and turn the lights off as you leave!
I would be up in arms every week at the chairman for answers, dont back down!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Nov 6 with 5369 viewsR17ALE

Rumours are starting to emerge that HMRC are serving a winding up order on bury on November 16th.

I'm not quite sure what that actually means and I'm sure it can be staved off, but, if true, it's sommot else for them to worry about.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:55 - Nov 6 with 5361 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Nov 6 by R17ALE

Rumours are starting to emerge that HMRC are serving a winding up order on bury on November 16th.

I'm not quite sure what that actually means and I'm sure it can be staved off, but, if true, it's sommot else for them to worry about.

They're fawked.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:59 - Nov 6 with 5348 viewsR11BFC

seen it before...

#enjoyingtheride ???

In answer to your question (although i thought you and others thought the majority of Bury fans were enjoying the ride) - i think the simple answer is we're worried.

Large loans, large losses, off field money making initiatives not coming off and CCJs are only good for insomnia!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:02 - Nov 6 with 5336 viewsBigDaveMyCock

It's gone past that. The hearing is on the 16th.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:05 - Nov 6 with 5319 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:59 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

In answer to your question (although i thought you and others thought the majority of Bury fans were enjoying the ride) - i think the simple answer is we're worried.

Large loans, large losses, off field money making initiatives not coming off and CCJs are only good for insomnia!

Fair comments R11BFC, but having just 'tuned in' to today's developments, it seems that things are moving ahead apace. (see above)

I've not caught up with events over at your place yet, so I await to see what 'spin' has been put on it, or what the much awaited 'Friday Statement' from FB might reveal.

Seems the hole is becoming bigger by the day. Sometimes it's better to stop digging.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Nov 6 with 5312 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:50 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury/page

Another worrying read from page 72 onwards. It seems another 'large CCJ' has appeared against Bury's name in the last 24 hours, whilst minor ones have disappeared.

The show goes on............

Point of order!

That's not a new one (albeit it is relative new) - it was showing up previously under Bury FC non limited on Credit Safe as opposed Bury FC Ltd - apparently this has now been rectified.

Why there are 2 entities on Credit Safe - fook knows. Apparently though Bury FC non limited has now disappeared from Credit Safe - so it may have just been a cock up on their part. As i say - fook knows!

But all we've been doing is lumping them altogether anyway.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:07 - Nov 6 with 5309 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Nov 6 by Ernst_Stavro

Morning Daleys

Aww...thank you.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:09 - Nov 6 with 5304 viewsR11BFC

Where have you heard that Razz?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:10 - Nov 6 with 5297 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Point of order!

That's not a new one (albeit it is relative new) - it was showing up previously under Bury FC non limited on Credit Safe as opposed Bury FC Ltd - apparently this has now been rectified.

Why there are 2 entities on Credit Safe - fook knows. Apparently though Bury FC non limited has now disappeared from Credit Safe - so it may have just been a cock up on their part. As i say - fook knows!

What of the 'winding up order on November 16th ? How will that be addressed, I wonder ?

A few deck-chairs are being shuffled on the decks of Titanic FC it seems.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 14:16]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:14 - Nov 6 with 5268 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Point of order!

This is against the club from what I gather.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 14:15]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:16 - Nov 6 with 5255 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:10 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

What of the 'winding up order on November 16th ? How will that be addressed, I wonder ?

Hussey sold Jan, Mayor sold Jan, Foulds sold Jan, Clarke released Jan .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:19 - Nov 6 with 5232 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:10 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

First i've heard of it - that's why i asked my cousin where he's heard it from.

Hard proof would be good though - rather than just a rumour.

Not saying it's not happening btw - wouldnt be surprise me at all.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:22 - Nov 6 with 5210 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:14 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

This is against the club from what I gather.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 14:15]

Not sure what point you're making tbh. We know it's against the club.

It happened on 24th Sept though, not within the last 24 hours as Sudden was suggesting.

That's all i was saying...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:25 - Nov 6 with 5194 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:02 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

It's gone past that. The hearing is on the 16th.

How do you know? And any hard evidence to back it up?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:25 - Nov 6 with 5193 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:22 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Not sure what point you're making tbh. We know it's against the club.

It happened on 24th Sept though, not within the last 24 hours as Sudden was suggesting.

That's all i was saying...

The point my friend is that it has not been settled.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:26 - Nov 6 with 5188 viewslurker

Does anyone at HMRC like Milkybars?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:27 - Nov 6 with 5171 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:25 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

The point my friend is that it has not been settled.

The point my friend is that we know it's not been settled!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Nov 6 with 5098 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:27 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

The point my friend is that we know it's not been settled!

Well I fooking didn't.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Nov 6 with 5097 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:09 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Where have you heard that Razz?

I'll leave you in the capable hands of BDMC as he's the one who knows where and how to look. And he was my sauce too!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024