Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992324 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:51 - Oct 16 with 165609 viewsdingdangblue

Chur's got it all under control.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Oct 16 with 165573 viewsPDIDDY

We've more ccj's than players

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:12 - Oct 16 with 165436 viewsaleanddale

#stickitonthetab

#gamble

#milkybars
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 165298 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

We've more ccj's than players

That's impossible
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:20 - Oct 21 with 164835 viewsbatman

Following on from my initial look, I marked them for any updates
And low and behold this new one appeared on their log today.
Looks like there could now be a HMRC claim.
Can't think of anything else where the debt would be that big
Worrying times for sure now

24 Sep 2015
County Court Judgment
RCJ QUEENS BENCH DIVISION
HQ15X03757
£142,713
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:39 - Oct 21 with 164762 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:20 - Oct 21 by batman

24 Sep 2015
County Court Judgment
HQ15X03757
£142,713

The pitch cost us that much and we refused to pay it after they fu cked it up

Gissa job

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:42 - Oct 21 with 164760 viewsSuddenLad

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:39 - Oct 21 by PDIDDY

Did they do the work or not ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:42 - Oct 21 with 164767 viewszxcvbnm

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:39 - Oct 21 by PDIDDY

I understand though that they didn’t mess up, the club decided they didn’t want the drains doing as well, hence the pitch failed.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Login to get fewer ads

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 164740 viewsroccydaleian

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:42 - Oct 21 by zxcvbnm

I understand though that they didn’t mess up, the club decided they didn’t want the drains doing as well, hence the pitch failed.

Their's no way you can know more than Didd's about the mongs...
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 21:10 - Oct 21 with 164670 viewsPDIDDY

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:51 - Oct 21 by roccydaleian

Their's no way you can know more than Didd's about the mongs...

Gissa job

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:36 - Oct 21 with 164435 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 20:20 - Oct 21 by batman

24 Sep 2015
County Court Judgment
HQ15X03757
£142,713

Did a Tracker the other day and this didn't come up? Where did you get this from? I did see, however, that they've had 4 CCJs since May, including the one you mentioned from last Wednesday, totalling around 50k.

It's certainly happening. Or, at the very least, the last vestiges of the benefactor rumour can be put to bed.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2015 22:38]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 164474 viewsTVOS1907

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:36 - Oct 21 by BigDaveMyCock

Did a Tracker the other day and this didn't come up? Where did you get this from? I did see, however, that they've had 4 CCJs since May, including the one you mentioned from last Wednesday, totalling around 50k.

It's certainly happening. Or, at the very least, the last vestiges of the benefactor rumour can be put to bed.

Flitcroft probably thinks Benny Factor is another loan striker he's bringing in.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:45 - Oct 21 with 164457 viewsbatman

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:36 - Oct 21 by BigDaveMyCock

Hi BDMC we use experience business
Good for checking current status plus Directors and their current/past history
The extra debt shows below as copied from BFC's data

14 Oct 2015
County Court Judgment
COUNTY COURT MONEY CLAIMS CENTRE
B44YX920
£22,428

24 Sep 2015
County Court Judgment
HQ15X03757
£142,713

22 Jul 2015
County Court Judgment
B18YM788
£3,597

09 May 2015
County Court Judgment
KINGSTON UPON HULL
B7QZ8025
£21,306

02 Sep 2014
County Court Judgment
COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE
A5QZ782A
£660

20 Aug 2014
Satisfied CCJ
A1XJ3495
£16,994
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:47 - Oct 21 with 164451 viewsD_Alien

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:39 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

Flitcroft probably thinks Benny Factor is another loan striker he's bringing in.

Hope he doesn't get confused and introduce him as Benny Hill

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:55 - Oct 21 with 164350 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:45 - Oct 21 by batman

Hi BDMC we use experience business
Good for checking current status plus Directors and their current/past history
The extra debt shows below as copied from BFC's data

14 Oct 2015
County Court Judgment
B44YX920
£22,428

24 Sep 2015
County Court Judgment
HQ15X03757
£142,713

22 Jul 2015
County Court Judgment
B18YM788
£3,597

09 May 2015
County Court Judgment
KINGSTON UPON HULL
B7QZ8025
£21,306

02 Sep 2014
County Court Judgment
A5QZ782A
£660

20 Aug 2014
Satisfied CCJ
A1XJ3495
£16,994

Cheers Batman. Tracker picked up all of them bar the RCJ. Agree, looks like HMRC. Having said that they've been borrowing that much it may not be. Either way, it's starting to happen. Eagles now looks like a bluff to potential creditors.

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 23:01 - Oct 21 with 164391 viewsbatman

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:55 - Oct 21 by BigDaveMyCock

Cheers Batman. Tracker picked up all of them bar the RCJ. Agree, looks like HMRC. Having said that they've been borrowing that much it may not be. Either way, it's starting to happen. Eagles now looks like a bluff to potential creditors.

I've tried previously to link a ccj with a particular case but never been
successful in finding out who the claimant is. Must be somewhere in the
public domain but buggered if I can ever find em. Any help in that respect
Would be appreciated
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:15 - Oct 22 with 164256 views1mark1

If the Neville brothers are investing, won't they have plenty to keep investing?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:30 - Oct 22 with 164121 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:15 - Oct 22 by 1mark1

If the Neville brothers are investing, won't they have plenty to keep investing?

I think thats another load of smoke,i think they helped a bit when the buckets came out last time but why in gods name would they continue to finance a chancer when they've got plenty of better business opportunities currently of their own.
Its not as if they'll get anything back on their money with the milkbar kid spending it faster than both of them can earn it.
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 07:30 - Oct 22 with 164122 viewsaleanddale

Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 22:39 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

Ha..

Very good TVOS.
Update....tomorrow can't come quick (now SLOW) enough on 07:33 - Oct 22 with 164118 viewsaleanddale

Have heard the milky bar kid doesn't like paying for much Didds.

Including local lads - trades who have done work up at giggle...

Good luck with the pitch argument....

#milkybars
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:52 - Oct 22 with 163823 views1mark1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:30 - Oct 22 by nordenblue

I think thats another load of smoke,i think they helped a bit when the buckets came out last time but why in gods name would they continue to finance a chancer when they've got plenty of better business opportunities currently of their own.
Its not as if they'll get anything back on their money with the milkbar kid spending it faster than both of them can earn it.

You are probably right, I certainly hope so.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:16 - Oct 22 with 163673 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cash4Assets have dissolved. Goldmann and Sons renamed to Collateral Business Centre Limited. Peter Currie was a Director of Cash4assets and is a Director of Collateral Business Centre Limited.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:19 - Oct 22 with 163734 viewsaleanddale

The thing is it is blatant cheating!!

Day knows it

Flicker knows it

Even Didds knows it ( and the more sane on the beardy board know it )

What can we do? and " enjoy the ride " to borrow a phrase is Pathetic.

The football authorities are to blaim though. They are weak beyond belief allowing debts to be racked up on the strength of a sniff of championship windfall.

Give me league 2 football every time rather than have the integrity of that shower of shit at bury.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 14:12]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 163628 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:19 - Oct 22 by aleanddale

The thing is it is blatant cheating!!

Day knows it

Flicker knows it

Even Didds knows it ( and the more sane on the beardy board know it )

What can we do? and " enjoy the ride " to borrow a phrase is Pathetic.

The football authorities are to blaim though. They are weak beyond belief allowing debts to be racked up on the strength of a sniff of championship windfall.

Give me league 2 football every time rather than have the integrity of that shower of shit at bury.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 14:12]

Totally agree it is blatant cheating in my eyes too.

It's long overdue that the Football authorities were more pro-active in preventing theses situations from happening at all clubs. There needs to be clarity about finances provided by the owners of all clubs to the football authorities and anything dubious should incur immediate suspensions to the people involved similar to the punishments handed out to Cellini at Leeds. If Day were suspended for dodgy financials what would happen to Bury?

In this situation if the perceived worst does happen and Bury go tits up who on here will be bothered about it?
I for one certainly won't be bothered nor will I miss them. I also wouldn't be contributing to any bucket shaking collections etc. to save them. Leave the contributing to the Bury fans who are " just enjoying the ride " in the full knowledge that something isn't right about the situation.

As you say "Give me league 2 football every time rather than have the integrity of that shower of shit at bury."

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:05 - Oct 22 with 163591 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:57 - Oct 22 by Toffeemanc

Totally agree it is blatant cheating in my eyes too.

It's long overdue that the Football authorities were more pro-active in preventing theses situations from happening at all clubs. There needs to be clarity about finances provided by the owners of all clubs to the football authorities and anything dubious should incur immediate suspensions to the people involved similar to the punishments handed out to Cellini at Leeds. If Day were suspended for dodgy financials what would happen to Bury?

In this situation if the perceived worst does happen and Bury go tits up who on here will be bothered about it?
I for one certainly won't be bothered nor will I miss them. I also wouldn't be contributing to any bucket shaking collections etc. to save them. Leave the contributing to the Bury fans who are " just enjoying the ride " in the full knowledge that something isn't right about the situation.

As you say "Give me league 2 football every time rather than have the integrity of that shower of shit at bury."

Agreed. And if they are happy to 'enjoy the ride' they can 'pay the fare' when the ride terminates early.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024