Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online Fundraising for Education Suite 21:08 - Nov 25 with 3113 viewsColDale

The Trust has raised in excess of £1,500 over the years through the Easyfundraising website. For those who've never used it before, it involves registering with their website, and then going through their website for any online shopping.

There are loads of household names on there such as Amazon, Tesco, John Lewis etc, and every purchase will see the retailer making a donation to the Trust. The prices you pay will be exactly the same as if you searched for it anyway, so given how many people shop online these days for Xmas, it's free money.

This year, rather than asking you to purchase through Easyfundraising for the Trust, every penny raised through Easyfundraising between now and Xmas will be donated to the Education Suite (formerly known as the Study Centre). This will enhance the club's ability to develop young players, whilst benefiting the club's position in the community through the tie up with Hopwood Hall College.

At the start of our appeal, the total from Easyfundraising is £1,664.49, so every penny above and beyond that will make its way to the Education Suite. From memory, I think we raised in excess of £200 during the Xmas period last year, so it would be great to beat that.

Please visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/ to register and then to visit before making any online purchases.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 14:59 - Nov 26 with 2893 viewsChaffRAFC

Having problems when I click on the links for various retailers, just get a Page Not Available page.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 17:02 - Nov 26 with 2840 viewsColDale

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 14:59 - Nov 26 by ChaffRAFC

Having problems when I click on the links for various retailers, just get a Page Not Available page.

Is it still happening? Is that going through searching for a particular product / company or just when looking at what is available?
Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 20:45 - Nov 30 with 2462 viewsColDale

£19.48 raised in a few days, with more trickling in day by day.

As I keep saying, I reckon 90% of us are doing online shopping for Xmas in the next three weeks or so, so please pleaseplease use the link and its 100% free money for the club.
Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 21:40 - Nov 30 with 2445 viewsRosun

It's really easy. Even I managed to do it and I can't even embed funny pictures onto the message board!
I managed to buy a smart watch through Amazon. I'm now on the look out for a teasmaid for the wife's Christmas present. All links gratefully accepted.
Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 22:09 - Nov 30 with 2435 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 21:40 - Nov 30 by Rosun

It's really easy. Even I managed to do it and I can't even embed funny pictures onto the message board!
I managed to buy a smart watch through Amazon. I'm now on the look out for a teasmaid for the wife's Christmas present. All links gratefully accepted.

Make sure it's a Goblin Teas Maid...........the best.
Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 04:48 - Dec 1 with 2394 viewsChaffRAFC

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 17:02 - Nov 26 by ColDale

Is it still happening? Is that going through searching for a particular product / company or just when looking at what is available?

No, it sorted itself out. Was when I was searching for any and all retailers on the main page.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 16:44 - Dec 3 with 2182 viewsColDale

£34 raised a week on
Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 17:46 - Dec 8 with 1966 viewsSuddenLad

I started doing this ages ago and every time I visit a partner site, I get a message on-screen advising me that my cause is supported and any purchases will be credited as eligible for a donation.

I was amazed to see that on 'my account' settings my contributions to Dale Trust over the period of my membership amount to almost £35 and it's cost me absolutely nowt.

There's nothing easier, so I would commend everyone to do it. If you pick the right retailer, the rest is done automatically. Easy, peasy.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 1875 viewsColDale

Online Fundraising for Education Suite on 17:46 - Dec 8 by SuddenLad

I started doing this ages ago and every time I visit a partner site, I get a message on-screen advising me that my cause is supported and any purchases will be credited as eligible for a donation.

I was amazed to see that on 'my account' settings my contributions to Dale Trust over the period of my membership amount to almost £35 and it's cost me absolutely nowt.

There's nothing easier, so I would commend everyone to do it. If you pick the right retailer, the rest is done automatically. Easy, peasy.

£53.16 raised now in a fortnight, without a single penny donated or spent above and beyond what was being spent anyway

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024