Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn 11:08 - Nov 26 with 4237 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/john-osullivan-joins-rochdale-on-loan-
[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 11:09]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 11:17 - Nov 26 with 3340 viewsJimmyRustler

Hopefully this can free up room for someone to go out on loan. Would hope it would be RNL but mostly likely to be Alessandra which will be extremely frustrating if that is indeed the case
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 11:51 - Nov 26 with 3256 viewsYorkshire_Dale

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 11:17 - Nov 26 by JimmyRustler

Hopefully this can free up room for someone to go out on loan. Would hope it would be RNL but mostly likely to be Alessandra which will be extremely frustrating if that is indeed the case

Did n't Hilly threaten Bunney with a loan move a few weeks back.......?

Then again we need all our squad anyway.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 11:55 - Nov 26 with 3239 viewsdingdangblue

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 11:17 - Nov 26 by JimmyRustler

RNL broke his collarbone I think. That'll take a few months to get over.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:12 - Nov 26 with 3159 viewsJimmyRustler

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 11:55 - Nov 26 by dingdangblue

RNL broke his collarbone I think. That'll take a few months to get over.

Carrying those bargain buckets are pretty taxing on the upper torso
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:27 - Nov 26 with 2862 viewsaleanddale

Good luck john...

Welcome to the Dale!!
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:27 - Nov 26 with 2715 viewsParkinsGimp

Did we not need a centre forward who can score goals?
Just an idea.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:28 - Nov 26 with 2712 viewsTVOS1907

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:27 - Nov 26 by ParkinsGimp

Just an idea.

Yeah they're growing on trees or already scoring goals for someone else.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:41 - Nov 26 with 2655 views1mark1

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:27 - Nov 26 by ParkinsGimp

Just an idea.

I think we needed one, whether any available I don't know. Have to hope that O'Sullivan can score a few, as well as create some.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Login to get fewer ads

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:43 - Nov 26 with 2643 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hope he's available fert t'cup.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 17:18 - Nov 26 with 2548 viewsdingdangblue

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:43 - Nov 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hope he's available fert t'cup.

They didn't allow O'Connell to play last season so doubt O'Sullivan will play v bury.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 07:36 - Nov 27 with 2084 viewsaleanddale

Tweeted he is happy to have joined the Dale!!

Looking forward to seeing how the lad performs.

Up the Dale. Roll on Saturday.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 08:26 - Nov 27 with 2031 viewsdingdangblue

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 07:36 - Nov 27 by aleanddale

Tweeted he is happy to have joined the Dale!!

Looking forward to seeing how the lad performs.

Up the Dale. Roll on Saturday.

Barnsley fan on their forum 'in the know' reckons they have 1st offer on him, haven't taken him on loan because they are all 'loaned out' - he is here to get match fit and they are buying him in Jan!! We'll see - by Jan they could be managerless and still in the bottom 4.

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 08:38 - Nov 27 with 2021 viewsfitzochris

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 08:26 - Nov 27 by dingdangblue

Barnsley fan on their forum 'in the know' reckons they have 1st offer on him, haven't taken him on loan because they are all 'loaned out' - he is here to get match fit and they are buying him in Jan!! We'll see - by Jan they could be managerless and still in the bottom 4.

Typical 'big club in League One' attitude is that. Send him to little ol' Rochdale to get him warmed up.

However, and I'm not saying it isn't true, as I never rule anything out in football, but if O'Sullivan is half as talented as I'm hearing, would a permanent move to a bottom four League One club be the best move for him?

Surely Blackburn will have bigger plans for him, or, as was the case with Jack O'Connell, at least sell him to somebody paying more money? The lad himself will surely want to play at the highest level possible?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:09 - Nov 27 with 1844 viewssweetcorn

Struggling to score goals so we sign a.. Midfielder?!?

Never mind least we've still got calvin.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 12:09]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:15 - Nov 27 with 1829 viewsfitzochris

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:09 - Nov 27 by sweetcorn

If he plays well in that No.10 role, as has been suggested elsewhere, he could be the link from midfield to attack that allows us to start scoring goals again.

I'm not writing off any signing until I've seen them play and how they fit into the team.

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:18 - Nov 27 with 1821 viewssweetcorn

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:15 - Nov 27 by fitzochris

If he plays well in that No.10 role, as has been suggested elsewhere, he could be the link from midfield to attack that allows us to start scoring goals again.

I'm not writing off any signing until I've seen them play and how they fit into the team.

I've not once written him off, from everything read he sounds a superb signing, but when you Calvin Andrew and Joe Bunney leading the line, i think thats the area you need to concentrate on.

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:20 - Nov 27 with 1816 viewsroccydaleian

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:09 - Nov 27 by sweetcorn

Aye 'cause their's loads of top scorers knocking about, let's go and sign a few....FFS.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:46 - Nov 27 with 1770 viewsmoth5368

I doubt this, he signed a contract extension at Blackburn earlier this week.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 13:14 - Nov 27 with 1725 viewssweetcorn

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 12:20 - Nov 27 by roccydaleian

Aye 'cause their's loads of top scorers knocking about, let's go and sign a few....FFS.

Aye yes i forgot you have to be a proven goal scorer to come to dale and get some goals.

Just remind me of all the clubs that murray, holt, lambert, le fondre, dagnall, O'Grady, hogan became proven goalscorers before signing for us.

Do me us all a favour and don't reply, you sound a right cock.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 13:18]

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:15 - Nov 27 with 1566 viewsbazingadale

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 13:14 - Nov 27 by sweetcorn

Aye yes i forgot you have to be a proven goal scorer to come to dale and get some goals.

Just remind me of all the clubs that murray, holt, lambert, le fondre, dagnall, O'Grady, hogan became proven goalscorers before signing for us.

Do me us all a favour and don't reply, you sound a right cock.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 13:18]

Sounds like a c0ck? He's definitely one. Just need to read a handful of his posts to realise that
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:25 - Nov 27 with 1538 viewsfitzochris

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:15 - Nov 27 by bazingadale

Sounds like a c0ck? He's definitely one. Just need to read a handful of his posts to realise that

I've just read a handful of yours and suggest you go find a quiet corner and finish evolving.

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:43 - Nov 27 with 1503 viewsWhiteyBFC

In the know my arse.

Nothing of the sort is arranged.

We've tried to recruit him previously, had a fee agreed and terms agreed, only for Blackburn to change tack due to their embargo at the time.

Here's what he told our local rag anyway, LJ....

"We've always been big admirers of John and he's been an admirer of us as well. We tried to sign him various times this season on a permanent and a loan.

"But we have Adam Hammill, Marley Watkins, Ryan Williams and Lloyd Isgrove who are all wingers. John O'Sullivan has not played much first team football so we might not have put him in. We have to prioritise other areas."
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:54 - Nov 27 with 1485 viewsdingdangblue

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:43 - Nov 27 by WhiteyBFC

In the know my arse.

We've tried to recruit him previously, had a fee agreed and terms agreed, only for Blackburn to change tack due to their embargo at the time.

"We've always been big admirers of John and he's been an admirer of us as well. We tried to sign him various times this season on a permanent and a loan.

"But we have Adam Hammill, Marley Watkins, Ryan Williams and Lloyd Isgrove who are all wingers. John O'Sullivan has not played much first team football so we might not have put him in. We have to prioritise other areas."

Good. Hopefully we can have him a bit longer if it works out.

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:15 - Nov 27 with 1437 viewsbazingadale

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:25 - Nov 27 by fitzochris

I've just read a handful of yours and suggest you go find a quiet corner and finish evolving.

Good to see you've stopped smashing one off over Scottish football to post something meaningful
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:23 - Nov 27 with 1422 viewsmingthemerciless

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 15:43 - Nov 27 by WhiteyBFC

In the know my arse.

Reading the Blackburn site the consensus of opinion there is the lad isn't going to be good enough to play at that level. Maybe they've given him a contract so they can ask for a decent fee for him if they decide to sell. Your lot got any money hidden down the back of the sofa ?

I've only seen him play once. It was in the pre season friendly and I know it was only a friendly but I wasn't overly impressed. He was busy and worked hard but he should have buried that chance that was kicked off the line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024