Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn 11:08 - Nov 26 with 4241 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/john-osullivan-joins-rochdale-on-loan-
[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 11:09]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:25 - Nov 27 with 878 viewsfitzochris

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:15 - Nov 27 by bazingadale

Good to see you've stopped smashing one off over Scottish football to post something meaningful

I'm glad you find my suggestion to evolve meaningful. Looking forward to reading one of your posts that offers me the same.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:28 - Nov 27 with 871 viewsWhiteyBFC

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:23 - Nov 27 by mingthemerciless

Reading the Blackburn site the consensus of opinion there is the lad isn't going to be good enough to play at that level. Maybe they've given him a contract so they can ask for a decent fee for him if they decide to sell. Your lot got any money hidden down the back of the sofa ?

I've only seen him play once. It was in the pre season friendly and I know it was only a friendly but I wasn't overly impressed. He was busy and worked hard but he should have buried that chance that was kicked off the line.

I can only judge him on what I saw of him with us and I thought he was terrific. End product was lacking at times, but what he brought to the team for us at that point was priceless. We won six and drew two. He then returned to Blackburn. We've won six and lost fifteen of the twenty six league games since.

I'm obviously not attributing all that to him. But he was such a key player in that brief spell and we've failed to replace him. Until Hammill arrived who is much better obviously. If we keep Adam we'll stay up. Oh the joys of celebrating L1 survival.
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 18:05 - Nov 27 with 742 viewsdingdangblue

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:23 - Nov 27 by mingthemerciless

Reading the Blackburn site the consensus of opinion there is the lad isn't going to be good enough to play at that level. Maybe they've given him a contract so they can ask for a decent fee for him if they decide to sell. Your lot got any money hidden down the back of the sofa ?

I've only seen him play once. It was in the pre season friendly and I know it was only a friendly but I wasn't overly impressed. He was busy and worked hard but he should have buried that chance that was kicked off the line.

I wouldn't take too much notice of pre season friendlies.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 18:39 - Nov 27 with 678 viewsbazingadale

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 16:25 - Nov 27 by fitzochris

I'm glad you find my suggestion to evolve meaningful. Looking forward to reading one of your posts that offers me the same.

Clearly don't understand sarcasm
O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 18:48 - Nov 27 with 658 viewsD_Alien

O'Sullivan joins Dale from Blackburn on 18:39 - Nov 27 by bazingadale

Clearly don't understand sarcasm

Here's some sarcasm for you - you're really interesting.

Now let's see if you understand it.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024