Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? 20:00 - Nov 26 with 4578 viewsfitzochris

Nah, you're alright, cheers.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/food-hygiene-pub

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 20:09 - Nov 26 with 4534 viewsSuddenLad

The Horse & Farrier had the second poorest score of 1.

Not good news for Norden. Dirty buggers.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 20:14 - Nov 26 with 4511 viewsfitzochris

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 20:09 - Nov 26 by SuddenLad

Oi. Haha.

I swerved the Norden Arms anyway, to be fair. Since it changed from the Blue Ball it became a bit of a posers' pub. Much prefer the Star Inn.

I have drank in the Farrier from time to time. As has our chairman. I'll not be doing again.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 20:28 - Nov 26 with 4455 viewsnordenblue

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 20:09 - Nov 26 by SuddenLad

Woah hang on a minute,what have i done wrong this time??
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 21:03 - Nov 26 with 4370 viewsdalenumber2

Norden Arms is appalling - poor service, badly trained staff….. had a few bad experiences there recently. Now that report has sealed it for me, I definitely won't be going again!
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 21:11 - Nov 26 with 4333 viewsisitme

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 21:03 - Nov 26 by dalenumber2

Norden Arms is appalling - poor service, badly trained staff….. had a few bad experiences there recently. Now that report has sealed it for me, I definitely won't be going again!

You missed out overpriced!
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 21:22 - Nov 26 with 4294 viewsscooby

Both my locals, but i drink in the Brown Cow (I've known John and Bev for over 20 years when they had the Printers).

Norden Arms is trying to be too much and too posh, never been impressed with the tea room or the pub. H&F - was in there tonight, decent pint of Guinness, never eaten there so no comments!

Just as worrying is the Asia is on that list...
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 21:52 - Nov 26 with 4202 viewsjustanillusion

Seems Norden arms put profit before hygiene, zero rating says it all about professionalism given to hygenie laws, manager as culpable as kitchen staff I say!
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 06:44 - Nov 27 with 3944 viewsTalkingSutty

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 21:22 - Nov 26 by scooby

Both my locals, but i drink in the Brown Cow (I've known John and Bev for over 20 years when they had the Printers).

Norden Arms is trying to be too much and too posh, never been impressed with the tea room or the pub. H&F - was in there tonight, decent pint of Guinness, never eaten there so no comments!

Just as worrying is the Asia is on that list...

I would imagine the Asia's been a permanent fixture at number one. Had some good times in there over the years, deep down in the back of your mind you just knew there was probably a health issue but alcohol can make you do funny things.
Login to get fewer ads

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 17:39 - Nov 27 with 3645 viewssince58

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 06:44 - Nov 27 by TalkingSutty

I would imagine the Asia's been a permanent fixture at number one. Had some good times in there over the years, deep down in the back of your mind you just knew there was probably a health issue but alcohol can make you do funny things.

always preferred the koh I noor but it makes you wonder what that was like health wise .were still tho aren't we .
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 18:27 - Nov 27 with 3587 viewsTalkingSutty

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 17:39 - Nov 27 by since58

always preferred the koh I noor but it makes you wonder what that was like health wise .were still tho aren't we .

Koh i noor, made me laugh that, remember it well. Slumped over a curry at 2 am talking crap ( some things never change). Obviously failed to 'trap off' yet again. Happy days.
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 19:15 - Nov 27 with 3523 viewssince58

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 18:27 - Nov 27 by TalkingSutty

Koh i noor, made me laugh that, remember it well. Slumped over a curry at 2 am talking crap ( some things never change). Obviously failed to 'trap off' yet again. Happy days.

yeah always enjoyed going there after catching the all night bus home from Bernard mannings embassy club .
Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 19:54 - Nov 27 with 3478 views1mark1

The Asia score was from 2014, hopefully they would have improved since then. Part of the assessments are about places improving themselves, and, if premises don't improve they can and sometimes are shut down. So I would bet they have now got their house in order, as they will want to keep up in the top three rated curry restaurants in Rochdale.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 20:20 - Nov 27 with 3434 viewssince58

Norden Arms for a pre-match meal? on 19:54 - Nov 27 by 1mark1

The Asia score was from 2014, hopefully they would have improved since then. Part of the assessments are about places improving themselves, and, if premises don't improve they can and sometimes are shut down. So I would bet they have now got their house in order, as they will want to keep up in the top three rated curry restaurants in Rochdale.

hope the true taste in norden is in the top 3 to get some credit back for the village.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024