Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin 19:32 - Nov 27 with 1902 viewsdingdangblue

Magic Moment

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 19:42 - Nov 27 with 1886 views1mark1

Yes very good. Proves he can do it, we know he can do it, just a shame he does not want to score more more often, and Dare to do the business more.

Like I have said, he does do some good play, SOMETIMES, just not enough, he does score sometimes, just not enough. He is inconsistent, and hence why he is probably League 2 standard at best, IMHO.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 19:56 - Nov 27 with 1861 viewssince58

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 19:42 - Nov 27 by 1mark1

Yes very good. Proves he can do it, we know he can do it, just a shame he does not want to score more more often, and Dare to do the business more.

Like I have said, he does do some good play, SOMETIMES, just not enough, he does score sometimes, just not enough. He is inconsistent, and hence why he is probably League 2 standard at best, IMHO.

he couldn't score in a brothel hope he proves me wrong tomoz though if he plays.
He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 20:02 - Nov 27 with 1849 views1mark1

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 19:56 - Nov 27 by since58

he couldn't score in a brothel hope he proves me wrong tomoz though if he plays.

Maybe he would be excellent at scoring in a brothel, just not very good at scoring goals in a football match against professional footballers.

Oh yes I too hope he proves you wrong and scores a goal or two. We want and need him to play well.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 20:34]

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 20:14 - Nov 27 with 1830 viewssince58

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 20:02 - Nov 27 by 1mark1

Maybe he would be excellent at scoring in a brothel, just not very good at scoring goals in a football match against professional footballers.

Oh yes I too hope he proves you wrong and scores a goal or two. We want and need him to play well.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 20:34]

any other job apart apart from the council or an mp not being very good at your job youd be sacked .
He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 20:39 - Nov 27 with 1776 views1mark1

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 20:14 - Nov 27 by since58

any other job apart apart from the council or an mp not being very good at your job youd be sacked .

Certainly in many indeed most jobs under performing in a job role can lead to the sack. Of course though his boss is happy with his performances, as he keeps picking him in the starting 11 or to come off the bench, so in the end it's KH's responsibility.

Re Council employees, a rank and file worker will get fired off for constant under performance, but the upper levels do tend to get away with it.

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 21:06 - Nov 27 with 1735 viewssince58

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 20:39 - Nov 27 by 1mark1

Certainly in many indeed most jobs under performing in a job role can lead to the sack. Of course though his boss is happy with his performances, as he keeps picking him in the starting 11 or to come off the bench, so in the end it's KH's responsibility.

Re Council employees, a rank and file worker will get fired off for constant under performance, but the upper levels do tend to get away with it.

no fooker gets sacked at the council unless they don't turn in after 12 months on the sick with a sprained wrist.
He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 11:00 - Nov 28 with 1494 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic moment that from last season.

Hopefully another home 3 points this afternoon.
He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 13:31 - Nov 28 with 1393 viewsD_Alien

One thing's for sure, today's conditions couldn't be any more different from that benign, sunny afternoon last spring!

Not expecting much of a crowd today, but it's usually a good game of football when it's like this.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 1291 views442Dale

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 13:31 - Nov 28 by D_Alien

One thing's for sure, today's conditions couldn't be any more different from that benign, sunny afternoon last spring!

Not expecting much of a crowd today, but it's usually a good game of football when it's like this.

That last point shouldn't underestimated. The players we had out there today were perfectly suited to the conditions.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

He scores when he wants - Dare to Calvin on 11:25 - Nov 29 with 1124 viewsaleanddale

It was a great game yesterday and I thought Calvin was superb.

More of the same please he is really growing on me is Calvin.

A top fella as well I hear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024