Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season's kits 20:49 - Nov 27 with 12565 views442Dale

Down to the final three for each strip now after the OS has had stories about those that didn't make it. There will be pictures available of the kits now they've been made tomorrow and then people can vote for which one they want.

Working it out, the kits left will be 2,3 & 5 for home and 2,3,4 for away from the link below
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/6-3-1-project-kits-revealed-2715469.as

From the home one, there are two decent striped choices and also one thats a bit different using the blue, black and white colours. Chaff's yellow away kit is ace (definitely the better of the two yellow ones, I can admit that) while the two white kits were shown to be pretty poor choices as the fanbase has often indicated the impracticalities of using it. Clever use of blue and black with non-traditional Dale colours for the other two that got through as well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Next season's kits on 21:01 - Nov 27 with 11193 viewsTalkingSutty

Some very good kits to choose from and we've ended up with a good shortlist. I like the striped home shirt with the buttoned collar and white shorts.

Regarding the away kit, automatically discard the red kit, reds not right. Then it becomes difficult, i like the green one but have ordered this seasons effort so don't want to buy another green one. The yellow one is a cracking design and stands out, it looks smart. Yellow pipped it for me, but I wouldn't be upset if it's green for go.
Next season's kits on 21:16 - Nov 27 with 11174 viewsTVOS1907

Next season's kits on 21:01 - Nov 27 by TalkingSutty

Some very good kits to choose from and we've ended up with a good shortlist. I like the striped home shirt with the buttoned collar and white shorts.

Regarding the away kit, automatically discard the red kit, reds not right. Then it becomes difficult, i like the green one but have ordered this seasons effort so don't want to buy another green one. The yellow one is a cracking design and stands out, it looks smart. Yellow pipped it for me, but I wouldn't be upset if it's green for go.

Yeah, agree with that.

I like the home shirt with the white and black vertical stripes as it's something different for Dale, yet keeps the three colours in a clear, defined way.

The striped shirt with the white collar is OK, but is very similar to our 2012/13 shirt.

The other striped one is too black and doesn't really fit the design criteria, but it has got through so fans' views are clearly seen as of some relevance.

Red shouldn't be allowed near any Rochdale kit in my opinion (in fact, I'm surprised Chaff didn't use that colour), so I would be happy with either of the other two away kits and am leaning towards the yellow one.

It's been a good competition, though, and has shown there is a wealth of ideas and expertise among the fanbase when it comes to kit design.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next season's kits on 21:18 - Nov 27 with 11172 views442Dale

Next season's kits on 21:01 - Nov 27 by TalkingSutty

It'll be interesting to see what the collars are like on the kits that have been made to display, Errea seem to have chosen their own for some.

If the other blue & black striped kit had white shorts, it would be fine. It's been a great idea to get fans involved, but maybe it should have been just shirts so things like shorts and socks could be adapted accordingly.

Next season's kits on 21:44 - Nov 27 with 11121 viewsjoecooke

Away kit i would love would be red and green vertical stripes ,like we had in 82 ish.Crackin kit

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Next season's kits on 22:00 - Nov 27 with 11093 viewsdingdangblue

Surprised yours didn't make the cut.

#weirdcollargate

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Next season's kits on 22:03 - Nov 27 with 11085 viewsjoecooke

Next season's kits on 22:00 - Nov 27 by dingdangblue

#weirdcollargate

No collars on that number,massive v neck though!

Next season's kits on 22:19 - Nov 27 with 11060 views442Dale

Next season's kits on 22:00 - Nov 27 by dingdangblue

#weirdcollargate

Kit companies don't know enough about kits. Chaff's was the better yellow kit and I'd always go for three different colours as a choice if possible for away kits.

Next season's kits on 23:01 - Nov 27 with 10983 viewsjoecooke

Away 6 - Thomas Hazlehurst for me.

Login to get fewer ads

Next season's kits on 23:02 - Nov 27 with 10982 viewsdalenumber2

Would like either of the blue/black striped kits. Not keen on the diagonal stripe or one stripe down the front personally. Like the yellow or green away kit.
Next season's kits on 23:48 - Nov 27 with 10928 views442Dale

Just to establish that the link is one showing all the kits, they're now down to the final three - the numbers are in the first post.

There will be pictures on the OS tomorrow of the kits that got through so fans can vote a winner.

Next season's kits on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 10753 viewsdalenumber2

Some great designs there, well done to those who came up with them.
Next season's kits on 09:14 - Nov 28 with 10725 views442Dale

Samples of the final three H & A kits in the club shop where you're also able to vote. Details in the link.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/6-3-1-project-finalists-revealed-vote-

Next season's kits on 10:09 - Nov 28 with 10655 viewsColDale

Next season's kits on 09:14 - Nov 28 by 442Dale

Samples of the final three H & A kits in the club shop where you're also able to vote. Details in the link.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/6-3-1-project-finalists-revealed-vote-

at first glance, have we eradicated any need for a third shirt next season?

Can only think of Mansfield or York that we could possibly have any issues with, and even then it should be manageable.
Next season's kits on 10:14 - Nov 28 with 10642 views442Dale

Next season's kits on 10:09 - Nov 28 by ColDale

at first glance, have we eradicated any need for a third shirt next season?

Can only think of Mansfield or York that we could possibly have any issues with, and even then it should be manageable.

Oh that's good...

If Scunny come down with us and we've chosen red, then we can use the green & black shirt. I fully expect that to be kept as the third kit.

Next season's kits on 10:15 - Nov 28 with 10640 viewsstuartcryer

Mark witworth best design the other two home ones are like other past kit

wardle blue

Next season's kits on 10:17 - Nov 28 with 10638 viewsColDale

Next season's kits on 10:14 - Nov 28 by 442Dale

Oh that's good...

If Scunny come down with us and we've chosen red, then we can use the green & black shirt. I fully expect that to be kept as the third kit.

If the red kit is chosen, it might need a tweak to keep Crown Oil happy. As it looks, you won't be able to see their logo.
Next season's kits on 10:22 - Nov 28 with 10622 viewsfunkkk

I really liked some of the designs but having seen the kits am I the only one who thinks they all look really poor quality?
Next season's kits on 10:26 - Nov 28 with 10608 viewsDaley_Lama

Absolute kudos to the club for the way this has been run.

Fans engaged, samples created and shown, all before Xmas.

Poll: DF in or out

Next season's kits on 10:36 - Nov 28 with 10592 viewsTalkingSutty

Next season's kits on 10:14 - Nov 28 by 442Dale

Oh that's good...

What if Forest Green come up ? We deffo need to plump for the yellow one I reckon.
Next season's kits on 10:46 - Nov 28 with 10572 views_dezzy

Don't like any of the away ones, At a push the yellow one.

Home ones I loved the blue/black with black arms in the pic, but hate it in the pic where its being modelled , I now think the one with the black /white stripe where the badge is best

KHBA

Next season's kits on 11:49 - Nov 28 with 10497 views442Dale

Next season's kits on 10:46 - Nov 28 by _dezzy

Don't like any of the away ones, At a push the yellow one.

Home ones I loved the blue/black with black arms in the pic, but hate it in the pic where its being modelled , I now think the one with the black /white stripe where the badge is best

I actually prefer the black sleeved one now having seen the sample shirt. The blue stripes dominate in a way which makes the sleeves less of an issue. I doubt there would be much of an issue if we swapped the shorts to who with it either, especially of an away kit wins which has black shorts - we'll need a different colour at some point!

The point about the Crown Oil logo on the red shirt is also solved on the black sleeved home shirt where there's a black panel, why didn't Errea do the same on the red kit?

There are a couple of tweaks which will have to be made, and we have to remember these aren't the final shirts as has been pointed out (things like unbroken diagonal stripes on the back of shirts? If these ate on the samples, then they'll have to be changed for numbers and names.)

Next season's kits on 12:38 - Nov 28 with 10429 viewsRochblue

Can't say I'm keen on how the stripes stop on the middle of the shirts to allow for the sponsor. The only collar I'm keen on is the black one - hate round necks. All decent efforts though, and the green one looks better worn.
Next season's kits on 13:17 - Nov 28 with 10373 viewsTVOS1907

Next season's kits on 12:38 - Nov 28 by Rochblue

Can't say I'm keen on how the stripes stop on the middle of the shirts to allow for the sponsor. The only collar I'm keen on is the black one - hate round necks. All decent efforts though, and the green one looks better worn.

Apparently on the actual shirts the stripes will be continuous. It was just easier to make the samples like that.

Next season's kits on 13:18 - Nov 28 with 10368 viewsTVOS1907

Next season's kits on 10:22 - Nov 28 by funkkk

I really liked some of the designs but having seen the kits am I the only one who thinks they all look really poor quality?

They are only samples.

Next season's kits on 13:18 - Nov 28 with 10364 viewsTVOS1907

Next season's kits on 10:36 - Nov 28 by TalkingSutty

What if Forest Green come up ? We deffo need to plump for the yellow one I reckon.

We would wear blue at Forest Green.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024