Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sending Off 19:10 - Nov 28 with 7505 viewsNinco

What exactly happened? From where I was sat, I just saw the wall, then Henderson appeared to drop to the floor. Had he been punched or something? Did anyone here what the player that got sent off said to Keith Hill on his way past?
The Sending Off on 02:29 - Nov 29 with 2531 viewsTVOS1907

The Sending Off on 20:05 - Nov 28 by Shun

Just a query I had. Would the sending off and their foul/sending off not overrule ours? As in, they were waiting to take a free kick, their player fouls one of ours and gets sent off. Why then wasn't the free kick transferred to us?

Because the ball was dead.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

The Sending Off on 02:33 - Nov 29 with 2530 viewsTVOS1907

The Sending Off on 20:18 - Nov 28 by SuddenLad

In the match stats.

" 90+ 5,39...............Second yellow for Carl Dickinson for a bad foul"

Brian Taylor does those match stats, but he's got that one wrong.

Definitely a straight red.

EDIT: PV forum says it's now been changed.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 2:37]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

The Sending Off on 02:34 - Nov 29 with 2527 viewsTVOS1907

The Sending Off on 21:58 - Nov 28 by Ninco

I expect that Port Vale will appeal it anyway if it was just a bit of pushing and shoving.

Their manager says not, which suggests it's not been caught on camera.

The Sending Off on 02:35 - Nov 29 with 2527 viewsTVOS1907

The Sending Off on 20:26 - Nov 28 by 1mark1

Thanks everyone. Yes the Beeb said yellow, then yellow, but I never trust them to always get it right. So it was a straight red.

Bit harsh on the Beeb, tbf.

The stats come from the Press Association, who have a representative at the game. These stats then feed into other sources like the Beeb, Sky Sports, etc.

The Sending Off on 02:36 - Nov 29 with 2527 viewsTVOS1907

The Sending Off on 22:02 - Nov 28 by TalkingSutty

So in the last week I have missed a goal and a red card. Do any supporters ever enter the Stadium after kick off and miss a early goal/ sending off? It's starting to feel like a conspiracy this.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 22:03]

It's payback for leaving so many games early, TS.

The Sending Off on 05:17 - Nov 29 with 2481 viewsTalkingSutty

The Sending Off on 02:36 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

It's payback for leaving so many games early, TS.

What do I get for coming into the ground early and encouraging the players during the warm up, does that not count?

I even gave the PV goalkeeper some advice prior to the kick off, (not sure if he had even heard of Catweazle though), he was fumbling everything during the kick in.

Little things like that can help to unnerve the opposition.
The Sending Off on 11:13 - Nov 29 with 2324 viewsaleanddale

Straight red 100%.

Hendo elbow in his ribs to tickle him.

He then pole axed Hendo just as the ref turned to watch.

Easy decision for the ref can't see it being over turned ( violent conduct )
The Sending Off on 11:27 - Nov 29 with 2294 viewsTVOS1907

The Sending Off on 11:13 - Nov 29 by aleanddale

Straight red 100%.

Hendo elbow in his ribs to tickle him.

He then pole axed Hendo just as the ref turned to watch.

Easy decision for the ref can't see it being over turned ( violent conduct )

It wasn't caught on camera so (a) they've no chance of having it turned over and (b) regardless of what Henderson did, Dickinson still reacted to it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Sending Off on 13:36 - Nov 29 with 2214 views1mark1

The Sending Off on 02:35 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

Bit harsh on the Beeb, tbf.

The stats come from the Press Association, who have a representative at the game. These stats then feed into other sources like the Beeb, Sky Sports, etc.

Yes I know that the Beebs info comes from the PAs rep, same as everyone's, and that who ever that PA rep is won't always get it right, as they are only human, and won't have replay etc. Wasn't a go at BBC, just a fact that they are not always right. Overall the Beebs coverage is pretty good in my opinion, as is Soccer Saturday, and Officially Dale Twitter.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

The Sending Off on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 2057 viewsrochdaleriddler

The Sending Off on 22:00 - Nov 28 by D_Alien

Dickinson legged him, seen by everyone in the Pearl St, not sure if it was obvious from elsewhere

must be so if you say

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

The Sending Off on 23:54 - Nov 29 with 1940 viewsD_Alien

The Sending Off on 21:37 - Nov 29 by rochdaleriddler

must be so if you say

No, it's because that's what happened.

Keep them coming...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Sending Off on 09:33 - Nov 30 with 1830 viewsRosun

The Sending Off on 05:17 - Nov 29 by TalkingSutty

What do I get for coming into the ground early and encouraging the players during the warm up, does that not count?

I even gave the PV goalkeeper some advice prior to the kick off, (not sure if he had even heard of Catweazle though), he was fumbling everything during the kick in.

Little things like that can help to unnerve the opposition.

Catweazle certainly didn't like it pointed out to him that he's not as good as his brother either. I'd like to think it was my input that allowed Hendo to bang in the spot kick!
The Sending Off on 13:51 - Nov 30 with 1705 viewsTalkingSutty

The Sending Off on 09:33 - Nov 30 by Rosun

Catweazle certainly didn't like it pointed out to him that he's not as good as his brother either. I'd like to think it was my input that allowed Hendo to bang in the spot kick!

Excellent, barracking the opposition keeper never goes out of fashion.
The Sending Off on 17:38 - Dec 1 with 1499 viewsColDale

Looks like it was caught on video after all

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Port-Vale-Valiants-won-t-appeal-Carl-Dickinson-s/
The Sending Off on 18:16 - Dec 1 with 1449 views442Dale

The Sending Off on 17:38 - Dec 1 by ColDale

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Port-Vale-Valiants-won-t-appeal-Carl-Dickinson-s/

Not got much time for Page but his views on when appeals should be made are very sensible.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Sending Off on 18:18 - Dec 1 with 1313 viewsmr_fri_night

The Sending Off on 17:38 - Dec 1 by ColDale

It was caught on Port Vale's stats and analysis video. was talking to the guy after the game and he showed a couple of us. Not 100% but don't think they can use this footage for any appeal anyway, think it has to be the official footage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024