Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Penalty 19:13 - Nov 28 with 2552 viewsmikehunt

Keefy says he thought it was a good challenge and wasn't a pen. But the ref had been giving them free kicks all over the pitch, for what looked like good challenges. So when one happened in the box for us, at least he was being consistent.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 19:14]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Our Penalty on 19:15 - Nov 28 with 2534 viewszxcvbnm

Don't think it was a pen, questionable if it was in the box. Sometimes you get the decisions sometimes you don't!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Our Penalty on 19:24 - Nov 28 with 2450 viewsDaley_Lama

Also didn't think it was a pen on the same basis but will wait for tv

Poll: DF in or out

Our Penalty on 19:30 - Nov 28 with 2418 viewsjustanillusion

Challenge for awarded penalty looked literally just inside box.........for me hooper having his shirt grabbed in box was more clear cut penalty
Our Penalty on 19:34 - Nov 28 with 2396 viewsroccydaleian

Our Penalty on 19:15 - Nov 28 by zxcvbnm

Don't think it was a pen, questionable if it was in the box. Sometimes you get the decisions sometimes you don't!

Same here, thought the PV player won the ball. But who gives a fook,
Our Penalty on 19:35 - Nov 28 with 2387 viewsBigKindo

Averaging out after the dive Jean-Louis took for the Shrews. All my respect for him went down the tubes.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 19:37]
Our Penalty on 20:00 - Nov 28 with 2272 viewsboromat

I was in the main stand so not the best view I though he went through the player to get the ball. But sounds like I was wrong. Regardless I think we deserved the win and in the main the ref was very one sided against us.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Our Penalty on 20:33 - Nov 28 with 2172 viewspedrodale

The ref and and his assistants were pretty dire, it was'nt just the challenges, corners given instead of goal kicks and playing on when the ball has clearly gone out of play.
Our Penalty on 20:43 - Nov 28 with 2101 viewsTalkingSutty

Our Penalty on 20:33 - Nov 28 by pedrodale

The ref and and his assistants were pretty dire, it was'nt just the challenges, corners given instead of goal kicks and playing on when the ball has clearly gone out of play.

No clear indication of his major decisions was what stood out for me, did he actually point to the spot to indicate the penalty? There was another incident when he didn't indicate a corner or a free kick near the end of the first half, eventually it was a corner.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Penalty on 20:45 - Nov 28 with 2085 viewsChaffRAFC

Our Penalty on 20:43 - Nov 28 by TalkingSutty

No clear indication of his major decisions was what stood out for me, did he actually point to the spot to indicate the penalty? There was another incident when he didn't indicate a corner or a free kick near the end of the first half, eventually it was a corner.

If you watch the highlights, he blows his whistle, walks over to the foul area and he does point to spot but you can't see it clearly because, like every other incident, he was surrounded by five or six Port Vale shirts protesting.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Our Penalty on 20:52 - Nov 28 with 2052 viewsToffeemanc

From my view it looked a good tackle and I actually thought when the ref ran over he was going to book Hooper for diving instead of awarding a penalty so clueless was he.

In the end Port Vale got what they deserved ...... Nothing. Ref and assistant on main stand side totally clueless all game, but in the end didn't affect the result. Had to laugh at Vale fans singing 2-1 to the referee prompt response of 2-1 to the football team from Dale fans was quality.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Our Penalty on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 2002 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Our Penalty on 20:33 - Nov 28 by pedrodale

He seemed to give Vale every decision early on..........quite crap really.

Notice he gave out 10 (ten) Yellows in an Accy v Mansfield match...........good form

Oh,and he's from Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnsley
Our Penalty on 21:20 - Nov 28 with 1945 viewsstuartcryer

Must be good ale in main stand

wardle blue

Our Penalty on 09:53 - Nov 29 with 1638 viewsdingdangblue

Our Penalty on 19:35 - Nov 28 by BigKindo

Averaging out after the dive Jean-Louis took for the Shrews. All my respect for him went down the tubes.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 19:37]

Makes up for Penalty we should have had earlier when Hooper was pulled back, and the one we didn't get v Wigan. About time we had some luck.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Our Penalty on 09:59 - Nov 29 with 1619 viewsfitzochris

Our Penalty on 19:30 - Nov 28 by justanillusion

Challenge for awarded penalty looked literally just inside box.........for me hooper having his shirt grabbed in box was more clear cut penalty

It definitely wasn't a foul but it definitely was in the box.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Our Penalty on 10:19 - Nov 29 with 1569 views1907

Tv footage looks like a clumsy challenge to me. You can't see him clearly get the ball and it looks like he does take Hooper somewhat. If it still looks dubious on the TV then to me the defender is stupid for putting that sort of doubt in the referees mind
Our Penalty on 10:57 - Nov 29 with 1490 viewsaleanddale

The hooper shirt pull earlier in the half was a clear cut pen as your likely to see and that was missed.

Don't think the pen was a pen either but it was inside the box and it sort of righted the earlier wrong.

Vale a terrible niggly side always in the refs ear.. The karma at the end with the Vale defender seeing red was a footballing gods act on another level!!

Truth be told we looked close to back to best a much improved performance all over the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024