Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bury away form 22:20 - Nov 28 with 1311 viewsdingdangblue

Amazing they went 17-18 away games without losing and have now lost 4 in a row since the record went. Just shows you how much football is often in the mind and confidence plays such a big part. Anyway hope they keep it up.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

bury away form on 22:25 - Nov 28 with 1284 viewssince58

be careful what you wish for just concentrate on Rochdale .
bury away form on 23:37 - Nov 28 with 1197 viewsYorkshire_Dale

bury away form on 22:25 - Nov 28 by since58

be careful what you wish for just concentrate on Rochdale .

Agree........re-post this after next weekend.......not now,(and I know it's a Cup match)
bury away form on 00:21 - Nov 29 with 1123 viewsdingdangblue

bury away form on 23:37 - Nov 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree........re-post this after next weekend.......not now,(and I know it's a Cup match)

It's on telly, and against bury - so believe me , I don't think we'll win - for whatever reason under Hilly we just don't do TV games. I was just pointing out how weird football can be at times. And nothing would be more weirder that us winning on live TV.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

bury away form on 00:43 - Nov 29 with 1093 viewssince58

bury away form on 00:21 - Nov 29 by dingdangblue

It's on telly, and against bury - so believe me , I don't think we'll win - for whatever reason under Hilly we just don't do TV games. I was just pointing out how weird football can be at times. And nothing would be more weirder that us winning on live TV.

so much negativity .
bury away form on 07:44 - Nov 29 with 986 viewsdownunder

bury away form on 00:43 - Nov 29 by since58

so much negativity .

I do not see his post as negativity, probably more to do with religion. He is talking to the FG's.
bury away form on 09:55 - Nov 29 with 891 viewsdingdangblue

bury away form on 07:44 - Nov 29 by downunder

I do not see his post as negativity, probably more to do with religion. He is talking to the FG's.

Yes - we will not beat bury on TV. 100% certain of that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024