Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news 22:17 - Nov 30 with 2042 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I think we incurred 16 yellow cards in November alone.........luckily no reds so far this season.

Clean sheet for all players from tonight.......and we used to win awards for our Fair Play.

Comments Folks???
Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 01:30 - Dec 1 with 1900 viewsNigeriamark

How many has Cannon received ? Seems to be in the book almost every week

What's our record for 1 player in a season?
Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 07:57 - Dec 1 with 1796 viewsseasidedale

Bet Simkins was close he was another who seemed to get booked every week which was an achievement as he never tackled anyone
Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 08:07 - Dec 1 with 1783 viewsdeeplishblue

Not sure what the record is - but Holty had 16 yellows in 2004/5

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=17954&season_id=134

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 09:24 - Dec 1 with 1698 viewsdingdangblue

Nathan Stanton had a pretty bad disciplinary record. In 4 seasons he picked up 29 yellows and 5 reds.
06/07 10yellow
07/08 4yellow 2red
08/09 11yellow 1red
09/10 4yellow 1red

Craig Dawson was his opposite.
Promotion/debut season he got 1 yellow
10/11 he got 4 yellow (still pretty awesome for a centre half who played virtually every game).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 10:06 - Dec 1 with 1666 viewsD_Dale

In 5 of the 6 November matches, according to BBC stats, Dale committed more fouls than their opponents and my impression is that's been the pattern all season. I'm not sure why, given as the OP says Dale used to be near the top of the fairplay league.

It can't all be down to poor referees or the Coleman legacy.
Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 16:49 - Dec 1 with 1497 views1mark1

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 10:06 - Dec 1 by D_Dale

In 5 of the 6 November matches, according to BBC stats, Dale committed more fouls than their opponents and my impression is that's been the pattern all season. I'm not sure why, given as the OP says Dale used to be near the top of the fairplay league.

Can't see how any of it can be down to the "Coleman legacy".

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 18:15 - Dec 1 with 1449 viewsboromat

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 10:06 - Dec 1 by D_Dale

I think it's because we're a bit light weight in midfield especially at the minute without Lund. There's a few times you'll see us not being strong enough in the tackle and ending up making a foul to compensate. Cannon is also struggling with cards at right back but I think it's part of his make up as a player a bit like a Stanton. Hopefully he'll get a little more clever about it and keep hold of his yellow card challenge until later on in games.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 18:58 - Dec 1 with 1398 views442Dale

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 18:15 - Dec 1 by boromat

I think it's because we're a bit light weight in midfield especially at the minute without Lund. There's a few times you'll see us not being strong enough in the tackle and ending up making a foul to compensate. Cannon is also struggling with cards at right back but I think it's part of his make up as a player a bit like a Stanton. Hopefully he'll get a little more clever about it and keep hold of his yellow card challenge until later on in games.

In his first 23 games for the club (19 last season and 4 this) Cannon received 3 yellow cards as per Soccerbase.

After this http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/154160/andy-cannon/#8 he has been booked 8 times in 14 games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 21:17 - Dec 1 with 1302 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 18:58 - Dec 1 by 442Dale

In his first 23 games for the club (19 last season and 4 this) Cannon received 3 yellow cards as per Soccerbase.

After this http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/154160/andy-cannon/#8 he has been booked 8 times in 14 games.

Joe Raff had an issue with Yellows when he was playing in defence....in midfield he's not been that bad,,,,,,,,,,,all part of the learning curve.
Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 21:41 - Dec 1 with 1272 views1mark1

Yellow Card cut off tonight.........good news on 21:17 - Dec 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Joe Raff had an issue with Yellows when he was playing in defence....in midfield he's not been that bad,,,,,,,,,,,all part of the learning curve.

Yes all part of a learning curve, for younger players.

Of course if a defence is protected by a good midfield, then it will concede less free kicks and bookings.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024