Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyril,major inquiry announced.... 22:44 - Dec 1 with 2420 viewsDiddyDave

....that`s going to "cost millions". Let`s finally hope that this will be independent of sticky beak present day politicians trying to look after some of their clearly corrupt and paedophile predecessors. I hope the Kiwi judge they`ve brought in to conduct the inquiry will do so in a true open minded way,and that the outcome will be freely available for us all to read in due course. Somehow I have my doubts,particularly if the excuse that the "security of the nation" might be at risk. We will see.
Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 2392 views1mark1

Agree.

Let's hope the truth will be found out. Regarding Cyril Smith, It is FACT that he abused young ADULTS at Cambridge House in the 1960's, and this was told by Rochdale Alternative Press in 1983, followed by Private Eye, however we need to find out whether or not he committed any CHILD abuse at Knowl View Special School, which a certain politician in his book said he did.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 23:31 - Dec 1 with 2349 viewsSuddenLad

The enquiry consists of 12 'separate enquiries' two of which include Cambridge House and Knowl View. as well as the shenanigans alleged against Rochdale Council for their part in what went on.

The enquiry is expected to last at least 5 YEARS.

I hope no-one is holding their breath awaiting the outcome, whuch will inevitably be 'delayed'.

The Chilcott enquiry has already been 'kicked into the long grass' prior to a sanitised version being released by which time it will be 2 years overdue..

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 00:34 - Dec 2 with 2290 viewsNigeriamark

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 23:31 - Dec 1 by SuddenLad

The enquiry consists of 12 'separate enquiries' two of which include Cambridge House and Knowl View. as well as the shenanigans alleged against Rochdale Council for their part in what went on.

The enquiry is expected to last at least 5 YEARS.

I hope no-one is holding their breath awaiting the outcome, whuch will inevitably be 'delayed'.

The Chilcott enquiry has already been 'kicked into the long grass' prior to a sanitised version being released by which time it will be 2 years overdue..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34977255

No sure if this is the same enquiry as this is current cases. More than 2,000 people being investigated with 99 Politicians amongst them ( out of 302 "prominent" people). Hopefully this will be open and honest, but I am sure the 99 will already be trying to excerpt pressure and calling in favours to stay hidden
Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 04:43 - Dec 2 with 2267 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 09:13 - Dec 2 with 2130 viewsmingthemerciless

As other people have pointed out it's sure to be delayed. Probably until after most of the protagonists have died !
Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 21:52 - Dec 2 with 1857 viewsfinberty

As Richard Littlejohn has said - Cyril Smith, like Jimmy Savile, remains dead.
Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 23:46 - Dec 2 with 1794 viewsD_Alien

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 21:52 - Dec 2 by finberty

I bet he takes longer to decompose.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 06:48 - Dec 3 with 1729 viewsDomDale

Cyril,major inquiry announced.... on 21:52 - Dec 2 by finberty

True. But the fookers who colluded to keep shtum about them and other politicians of the era who **allegedley** did the same might not be. Justice needs to be served.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024