Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bury thread 17:21 - Jan 23 with 29017 viewsBuryyyy

[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 20:19]
The Bury thread on 14:50 - Feb 8 with 3877 viewsdingdangblue

The Bury thread on 13:03 - Feb 8 by ParkinsGimp

All gone quiet over there?
This buryyy mong is brilliant, just on a level with their skooligans or those little proles who liked running from The Cosmos Cafe in the late 70's /80's .
So funny bury fans

bury represented tonight on the Monday Football show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03gqbvx

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Bury thread on 14:57 - Feb 8 with 3838 viewsaleanddale

Beardyman is a little in meltdown!!

Plenty calling for flickers head on a pole and some asking for transparency to the murky world of day.

#goodluck

Tough run of games for Dale and the buckets.. Could be a relegation 6 pointer when we meet 12th march.

At least we realise we are in a relegation scrap!
The Bury thread on 15:04 - Feb 8 with 3809 viewsKenBoon

The Bury thread on 14:50 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

bury represented tonight on the Monday Football show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03gqbvx

Who are 'Stockport' and do they play Football? I've looked through the leagues but cannot find them anywhere.
The Bury thread on 15:16 - Feb 8 with 3774 viewsdingdangblue

The Bury thread on 15:04 - Feb 8 by KenBoon

Who are 'Stockport' and do they play Football? I've looked through the leagues but cannot find them anywhere.

Hopefully the Stockport fan can let the bury fan know what its like to spend money that you ain't got . Will be interesting what Jimmy Wagg says as he's usually happy clappy and rose tinted about all things bury. If they get some decent calls / texts asking some serious questions it could be interesting listening.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

The Bury thread on 16:17 - Feb 8 with 3692 viewsBuryyyy

Rochdale are the opposite of us.

Rochdale have a poor squad but a good manager, Bury have a good squad but a brainless manager.

Either way the result is the same.

5-0 minimum at Coventry I reckon.
The Bury thread on 16:31 - Feb 8 with 3641 viewsdingdangblue

The Bury thread on 16:17 - Feb 8 by Buryyyy

Rochdale have a poor squad but a good manager, Bury have a good squad but a brainless manager.

Yeah - all those player bids you had to turn down in Jan!
Clarke, Mayor, Hussey and Cameron all 1 million each - laughing all the way to the bank!

The Bury thread on 16:45 - Feb 8 with 3591 viewsBuryyyy

The Bury thread on 16:31 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

Yeah - all those player bids you had to turn down in Jan!
Clarke, Mayor, Hussey and Cameron all 1 million each - laughing all the way to the bank!

Each of the players you mentioned would walk into your side. Flitcroft is the problem. He's completely lost the plot and the dressing room. Like I said 5-0 minimum at Coventry and he will play 4 defenders of which 2 are centre mids and leave our only RB on the bench.. Then blame the defence for being poor.
The Bury thread on 16:53 - Feb 8 with 3556 viewsfitzochris

The Bury thread on 16:45 - Feb 8 by Buryyyy

Each of the players you mentioned would walk into your side. Flitcroft is the problem. He's completely lost the plot and the dressing room. Like I said 5-0 minimum at Coventry and he will play 4 defenders of which 2 are centre mids and leave our only RB on the bench.. Then blame the defence for being poor.

Is it Flitcroft who has lost the dressing room, or another member of his staff?
[Post edited 8 Feb 2016 16:54]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

The Bury thread on 17:57 - Feb 8 with 3446 viewsaleanddale

The Bury thread on 16:53 - Feb 8 by fitzochris

Is it Flitcroft who has lost the dressing room, or another member of his staff?
[Post edited 8 Feb 2016 16:54]

I think it's the chur that's lost something..

The taxi number for flitcroft!!
The Bury thread on 21:44 - Feb 8 with 3255 viewsnordenblue

They wouldn't as we're not stupid enough to borrow money to fund their extortionate wages
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 5:59]
The Bury thread on 21:58 - Feb 8 with 3231 viewsTVOS1907

You're right. Those Galacticos are all we are missing to launch our assault on the top half.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Bury thread on 23:01 - Feb 8 with 3145 viewsWhiteyBFC

The Bury thread on 16:17 - Feb 8 by Buryyyy

You don't deserve Flicker.
The Bury thread on 00:10 - Feb 9 with 3077 viewsBuryyyy

The Bury thread on 23:01 - Feb 8 by WhiteyBFC

You don't deserve Flicker.

An odd comment if ever I've seen one.

Notice your over on the Bury messageboard arse licking.
The Bury thread on 06:31 - Feb 9 with 3007 viewsfitzochris

The Bury thread on 00:10 - Feb 9 by Buryyyy

Go take your bitterness some place else. It's boring now.

The way I see it, you've less to gloat about on a daily basis.

Your club has overstretched itself at the highest level, adopting a "let's speculate to accumulate" policy at a level of risk akin to swimming on that beach in the film Jaws. Before you start ranting, as you've been told, this information is in the public domain.

While your team was winning, you, and no doubt your chur, could coat the above in a glaze. The old, "it'll be alright in the end" mantra. That's akin to Joe Public maxing out all of their credit cards in the stoic belief their lucky dip Lotto ticket will come in one day.

But now the team isn't winning. People in football circles are talking of lost dressing rooms and players in open revolt against certain members of the coaching team. The chur's dream is becoming a nightmare. He's invested a fortune in the playing squad and his assets aren't happy. The longer this form continues, the value of his assets decline. He already knows he won't recoup their full value.

What does he do? I don't care.

I do feel for the likes of Barry Strange and Bury fans who support the club the way most of us support Dale. For people like you, though, I reserve a smug smile.

Here it is

The Bury thread on 07:55 - Feb 9 with 2957 viewsaleanddale

Agree with Fitz last e mail..

For clarity though Day has invested borrowed money not his own - he doesn't have a pot to piss in.

The debt rack up and the likes of buryyyy just get there faces covered in white chocolate.

Overweight Tom Pope can't get a game and is on close to £20 000 a month! There beloved Leon probably on more! That's close to £500 000 a year on a front two!!
The Bury thread on 08:02 - Feb 9 with 2950 viewsnordenblue

The Bury thread on 07:55 - Feb 9 by aleanddale

For clarity though Day has invested borrowed money not his own - he doesn't have a pot to piss in.

The debt rack up and the likes of buryyyy just get there faces covered in white chocolate.

Overweight Tom Pope can't get a game and is on close to £20 000 a month! There beloved Leon probably on more! That's close to £500 000 a year on a front two!!

You could probably class that as a front 3 with the size of Pope...
The Bury thread on 08:07 - Feb 9 with 2940 viewsfitzochris

The Bury thread on 07:55 - Feb 9 by aleanddale

Hence the credit card analogy.

The Bury thread on 08:59 - Feb 9 with 2887 viewsfitzochris

If anecdotal evidence is on the money (pun intended), the scenario at Bury isn't a happy one.

Apparently, Flitcroft gave a video presentation ahead of the Swindon game but actually showed footage of Crewe.

Then, after the Hull defeat, a "morale-boosting" trip to Dublin was arranged. For one day. And it was pishing down. Some players didn't even turn up.

Then came the Barnsley game...

Players are complaining they only do fitness work and play small-sided games, but get no coaching or match preparation, only long-winded talks about the other team with no practical work.

Doesn't sound a happy camp.

The Bury thread on 09:05 - Feb 9 with 2880 viewsaleanddale

Flicker does come across all David Brent.

What the fook happened to him!!
The Bury thread on 10:10 - Feb 9 with 2813 viewsR11BFC

The Bury thread on 08:59 - Feb 9 by fitzochris

If anecdotal evidence is on the money (pun intended), the scenario at Bury isn't a happy one.

Apparently, Flitcroft gave a video presentation ahead of the Swindon game but actually showed footage of Crewe.

Then, after the Hull defeat, a "morale-boosting" trip to Dublin was arranged. For one day. And it was pishing down. Some players didn't even turn up.

Then came the Barnsley game...

Players are complaining they only do fitness work and play small-sided games, but get no coaching or match preparation, only long-winded talks about the other team with no practical work.

Doesn't sound a happy camp.

We played Swindon 16th Aug and Crewe 26th Jan. So is it the other way around? Or is your anecdotal feedback going back 6 months?!

Interesting comments though...

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

The Bury thread on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 2769 viewsfitzochris

The Bury thread on 10:10 - Feb 9 by R11BFC

We played Swindon 16th Aug and Crewe 26th Jan. So is it the other way around? Or is your anecdotal feedback going back 6 months?!

Interesting comments though...

Could be.

The Bury thread on 11:04 - Feb 9 with 2737 viewsdingdangblue

Could have been worse - he could have shown them this dvd.

The Bury thread on 11:38 - Feb 9 with 2700 viewsR11BFC

The Bury thread on 11:04 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Could have been worse - he could have shown them this dvd.

Probably would have been better!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

The Bury thread on 11:43 - Feb 9 with 2682 viewsR11BFC

The Bury thread on 11:38 - Feb 9 by R11BFC

Probably would have been better!

This is the one we like btw:

The Bury thread on 12:52 - Feb 9 with 2577 viewsWhiteyBFC

The Bury thread on 00:10 - Feb 9 by Buryyyy

It's weird that isn't it? How when I post on here I'm arse licking Rochdale fans, and if I post on Beardyman, I'm arse licking Bury fans.

When in reality, I'm just giving an opinion. And you don't like it. Because you struggle with sense. As your many posts in this particular thread demonstrate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024