Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premiership title 17:38 - Jan 28 with 2874 viewsleicesterdale

Slight diversion from the Dale's current woes.

Any one think my local team the Foxes can go the distance and win the Premiership title?
Premiership title on 17:42 - Jan 28 with 2856 viewsboromat

Yes why not! Strange season this year and I think it'd be great for the league. A few chairmen might start asking before they spend 30 million a time on players.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Premiership title on 17:46 - Jan 28 with 2845 viewsD_Alien

Yes, providing they can steer clear of injuries to key players. Not sure how strong their backup players are?

As well as Vardy & Mahrez & Kante, there's a few unsung heroes emerging such as Drinkwater. Who'd have thought, during the years he was being loaned out all over the place, that he'd be making such an impact now?

Another key factor - their challengers for the title are all still heavily involved in Europe. The knockout stages take a huge toll on their ability to perform at the weekend. If Leicester can take 3 points when the other teams are too knackered, they could find themselves well ahead of the pack. It's then just a question of nerve, but Ranieri is coolness personified on the touchline.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 17:49]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Premiership title on 17:50 - Jan 28 with 2828 viewsmingthemerciless

No, they'll run out of steam. Having said that none of the big teams seem to want to win it.
Premiership title on 17:50 - Jan 28 with 2829 viewsdingdangblue

I'll let you know after their next 3 games.
Liverpool a
City h
Arsenal a

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Premiership title on 17:52 - Jan 28 with 2824 viewsColDale

I think they'll struggle when it gets to the last few weeks. They'll reach the stage where the weekend becomes almost like a sudden death penalty shoot out, with title rivals playing games on different days. Despite still being top, they remain under the radar and playing with no pressure. They will reach the stage where every game will feel must win just to keep in touch. Hope I'm wrong.
Premiership title on 18:38 - Jan 28 with 2759 viewsleicesterdale

Really interesting to hear your views.

I think it would be wonderful for football if one of the 'smaller' teams could win the title.

Strange though, having a successful local team never gets the pulse racing in the same way as the Dale doing well (and we ARE doing better than we have ever done).

Cheers!
Premiership title on 20:11 - Jan 28 with 2664 viewsfrenzied

Have Leicester ever played in any European competition?

That in itself would be interesting..cant see them ending up outside the top four at least
Premiership title on 20:26 - Jan 28 with 2645 viewsfitzochris

Premiership title on 20:11 - Jan 28 by frenzied

Have Leicester ever played in any European competition?

That in itself would be interesting..cant see them ending up outside the top four at least

I'm sure they did under Martin O'Neill.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Premiership title on 20:29 - Jan 28 with 2639 viewsTVOS1907

Premiership title on 20:26 - Jan 28 by fitzochris

I'm sure they did under Martin O'Neill.

Yes, in 1997/98 and 2000/01, having qualified as League Cup winners.

I think they might have even played against Athletico Bilbao (or Athletico Madrid?) and one of the Italian sides, as there used to be a story about Mancini playing at Filbert Street.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Premiership title on 21:46 - Jan 28 with 2565 viewsrod_leach

It would be good to see them using their premier league money to pay back those who lost out when they went bust but kept their brand new stadium that they ended up not paying for.
Premiership title on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 2315 viewsD_Alien

Citeh being taken apart

Premiership title on 14:16 - Feb 6 with 2267 viewsleicesterdale

Premiership title on 14:07 - Feb 6 by D_Alien

Citeh being taken apart

Can't believe it here in Leicester. Ahh, the joy of the underdog winning...
Premiership title on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 2132 viewsShun

Unbelievable Jeff!
Premiership title on 16:24 - Feb 6 with 2063 viewsaleanddale

Wow.

Well done Leicester. Don't give two hoots about reputation they just play to there considerable strengths.

#nofear
Premiership title on 16:31 - Feb 6 with 2048 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Premiership title on 16:24 - Feb 6 by aleanddale

Wow.

Well done Leicester. Don't give two hoots about reputation they just play to there considerable strengths.

#nofear

You mean two Huths!
Premiership title on 17:29 - Feb 6 with 1984 viewsfrenzied

i was surprised how many seats were empty at the Ehtiad at the beginning of the game let alone the end..
Premiership title on 17:50 - Feb 6 with 1961 viewsD_Alien

Premiership title on 17:29 - Feb 6 by frenzied

i was surprised how many seats were empty at the Ehtiad at the beginning of the game let alone the end..

Traffic problems, apparently

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024