Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whitey's going to Wembley! 09:56 - Feb 5 with 1397 viewsdingdangblue

His knees have gone all trembley? Great drama last night with Barnsley getting there on penalties (the best way ) It was a decent game in awful conditions for any who didn't watch it and Barnsley missed a load of chances in normal time (think they used up all their good luck v us ). Johnson has really turned it around there , manager of the month with 6 league wins on the bounce but now odds on favourite for the Bristol City job! As Greavsie used to say "its a funny old game".

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 10:08 - Feb 5 with 1375 viewsdalestats

Barnsley have just granted permission for him to speak to Bristol city about the manager's job there.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 10:09]

Poll: Remain in the eu

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 16:31 - Feb 5 with 1146 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sod Wembley.........just do a job on Sunday against the buckets first!
Whitey's going to Wembley! on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 1107 viewsdingdangblue

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 16:31 - Feb 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sod Wembley.........just do a job on Sunday against the buckets first!

0-0 would be better.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 23:45 - Feb 5 with 896 viewsWhiteyBFC

Looking forward to that Wembley weekend. And I wish Loyal Lee good luck at Bristol. He'll need it I think. Imagine a club actually backing a failing manager through 8 straight defeats, only for that manager to jump ship as soon as he gets a good run going....

Ah well. We'll see how 'good' he is/was in the next few months.

I hope we give our job to one of the coaching staff til the summer. Not going down, unlikely to go up, but a Wembley final to enjoy. Reassess in the summer.
Whitey's going to Wembley! on 23:57 - Feb 5 with 874 viewsSuddenLad

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 23:45 - Feb 5 by WhiteyBFC

Looking forward to that Wembley weekend. And I wish Loyal Lee good luck at Bristol. He'll need it I think. Imagine a club actually backing a failing manager through 8 straight defeats, only for that manager to jump ship as soon as he gets a good run going....

I hope we give our job to one of the coaching staff til the summer. Not going down, unlikely to go up, but a Wembley final to enjoy. Reassess in the summer.

Mark Robins is a 'shoe-in'. Point to prove.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 09:33 - Feb 6 with 725 viewsfitzochris

Just leave Keith Hill out of it this time

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 10:16 - Feb 6 with 681 viewsdingdangblue

At least you'll get some decent compo now! 6 weeks ago it would have been costing Barnsley an arm and a leg to get rid of him! Funny old game.

Whitey's going to Wembley! on 11:44 - Feb 6 with 617 viewsD_Alien

If LJ goes, am I the only one who thinks it'd be the wrong move at the wrong time?

Bristol City aren't exactly a sleeping giant and with the impetus he's creating at Barnsley after being given time to get it right, he could easily regret it. And would the money be that much better? He could end up doing a KH. Having said that, it'd be pretty ironic as far as we're concerned

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024