Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crewe Away 10:07 - Feb 6 with 12160 viewsaleanddale

A bit more burton and a lot less Barnsley please today.

Good luck the Dale at Gresty Road.

KHBA.
Crewe Away on 18:58 - Feb 6 with 2504 viewsBuryyyy

Give it a week you'll all have heads placed firmly up Keith Hills backside again.
Crewe Away on 19:01 - Feb 6 with 2482 viewsD_Alien

Crewe Away on 18:58 - Feb 6 by Buryyyy

Give it a week you'll all have heads placed firmly up Keith Hills backside again.

I'm surprised you find any time at all to take your's from out of Day's

Now go and put it back where it belongs, and smell the shit

[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 19:02]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crewe Away on 19:04 - Feb 6 with 2439 views442Dale

Having forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, I'm not in the mood to ridicule you tonight.

You may now disappear again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crewe Away on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 2387 viewsdingdangblue

Surprised you've not mentioned the attendance.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Crewe Away on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 2388 viewsToffeemanc

Crewe Away on 16:59 - Feb 6 by fitzochris

So long as we don't hear about managing expectations and a crisis.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 17:30]

Hilly needs to forget expectations, I don't think any of us have any left. As for managing a crisis there is one that needs sorting out and it involves our current centre back pairing. One of them simply isn't good enough for league one and they clearly can't play together effectively.

If he persists with the partnership we could well end up spending next season debating if Olly Lancashire is good enough for League two football.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Crewe Away on 19:13 - Feb 6 with 2358 views442Dale

Crewe Away on 19:09 - Feb 6 by Toffeemanc

Hilly needs to forget expectations, I don't think any of us have any left. As for managing a crisis there is one that needs sorting out and it involves our current centre back pairing. One of them simply isn't good enough for league one and they clearly can't play together effectively.

If he persists with the partnership we could well end up spending next season debating if Olly Lancashire is good enough for League two football.

And that's why it's unfair on Lancashire; he had a good season when we got promoted. Last year Eastham was preferred and proved capable in L1, whereas Lancashire has struggled this time around.

Unfortunately Lancashire will be remembered as a poor CH because he has played so often this season, when in reality he was decent enough at first. Not totally down to the player.

Crewe Away on 20:12 - Feb 6 with 2151 viewsBuryyyy

Crewe Away on 19:01 - Feb 6 by D_Alien

I'm surprised you find any time at all to take your's from out of Day's

Now go and put it back where it belongs, and smell the shit

[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 19:02]

What an odd thing to say.

Agent McNulty doing his job.
Crewe Away on 20:13 - Feb 6 with 2149 views442Dale

Crewe Away on 20:12 - Feb 6 by Buryyyy

What an odd thing to say.

Agent McNulty doing his job.

Odd?

ODD?

You really don't want to go down this route again do you? No.

Pathetic.

Login to get fewer ads

Crewe Away on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 2094 viewsBuryyyy

Crewe Away on 20:13 - Feb 6 by 442Dale

Odd?

ODD?

You really don't want to go down this route again do you? No.

Pathetic.

As pathetic as Rochdales last two away performances?
Crewe Away on 20:48 - Feb 6 with 2033 viewsmacro

Crewe Away on 20:29 - Feb 6 by Buryyyy

As pathetic as bury’s finances
Crewe Away on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 2015 views442Dale

Did you go?

Answered my questions yet?

You're without substance. Pitiful.

Crewe Away on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 1969 viewsBuryyyy

Crewe Away on 20:53 - Feb 6 by 442Dale

Did you go?

Answered my questions yet?

You're without substance. Pitiful.

I'm off to Barnsley tomorrow to see us concede less than 6
Crewe Away on 21:18 - Feb 6 with 1934 views442Dale

Crewe Away on 21:09 - Feb 6 by Buryyyy

I'm off to Barnsley tomorrow to see us concede less than 6

Exactly.

I don't think there's a football forum anywhere that has ever seen somebody with less knowledge and courage.

Crewe Away on 21:19 - Feb 6 with 1923 viewsBuryyyy

Crewe Away on 21:18 - Feb 6 by 442Dale

Exactly.

I don't think there's a football forum anywhere that has ever seen somebody with less knowledge and courage.

Courage? What are you talking about
Crewe Away on 21:24 - Feb 6 with 1909 views442Dale

Crewe Away on 21:19 - Feb 6 by Buryyyy

Answer the questions.

Crewe Away on 21:28 - Feb 6 with 1877 viewsD_Alien

Crewe Away on 21:19 - Feb 6 by Buryyyy

You said it.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crewe Away on 21:31 - Feb 6 with 1857 views442Dale

Crewe Away on 21:28 - Feb 6 by D_Alien

You said it.

Crewe Away on 21:42 - Feb 6 with 1817 viewsroccydaleian

Crewe Away on 21:31 - Feb 6 by 442Dale

Crewe Away on 21:53 - Feb 6 with 1779 viewsleonardrafc

What's Burys recent away form been like? Say.... Past 6/7 games?
Crewe Away on 04:40 - Feb 7 with 1587 viewsBazzanne

I said this squad wasn't good enough for league 1 and it's starting to show. The good results against Walsall and Burton don't make a season.
Crewe Away on 08:26 - Feb 7 with 1484 viewsChaffRAFC

Nobody says they do but at the end of the season the league table wont lie and we'll more than likely have a squad that was mid-table in League One. If we go down, only then can people say it wasn't a good enough squad for League One.

There are lots of players out of contract in the summer so we'll get our biggest transition period for a couple of years and I predict our squad will be a lot better for it. I just worry that the likes of Lancashire and Andrew might get new deals because Hill seems to rate them higher than they should be regarded.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Crewe Away on 08:58 - Feb 7 with 1454 viewsdalestats

I see yesterday the old chestnut of bunney at left back reappeared...

Poll: Remain in the eu

Crewe Away on 09:12 - Feb 7 with 1407 viewsfitzochris

Crewe Away on 08:26 - Feb 7 by ChaffRAFC

Nobody says they do but at the end of the season the league table wont lie and we'll more than likely have a squad that was mid-table in League One. If we go down, only then can people say it wasn't a good enough squad for League One.

There are lots of players out of contract in the summer so we'll get our biggest transition period for a couple of years and I predict our squad will be a lot better for it. I just worry that the likes of Lancashire and Andrew might get new deals because Hill seems to rate them higher than they should be regarded.

I agree, Chaff. There are positions all over the pitch that need addressed long term. Look at the consistency in selection of our full backs for example.

Kennedy no longer seems up with the pace. Now the long floated ball forward is not being used in the game as much, he's not got a pass. If the team is set up for the two full backs to advance, then forget it if we come up against wingers like Ariyibi again. I understand Bunney came on at left back again yesterday. That is telling in itself.

Players like Rafferty and Tanser have impressed at full back in the past but we don't see enough of them. I think we know by now that Rose isn't the answer.

I've done the centre halves and keeper to death.

Further forward and I've notice of late that Henderson's runs are taking him away from goal. If we're relying on him for goals they're not going to come that way. We're screaming out for someone else to make direct runs to support him.

Syers seems to have taken the advanced midfield slot. A privileged position that needs a good eye and pass. No place for half a job. I've yet to see him play, so that will be interesting.

For me Allen and Camps are our main assets, when both are fit. I'd be looking to keep them that way as best as possible.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Crewe Away on 09:22 - Feb 7 with 1382 viewsTVOS1907

Crewe Away on 08:58 - Feb 7 by dalestats

I see yesterday the old chestnut of bunney at left back reappeared...

It didn't.

He was more left wing- back and put over more decent crosses and dangerous balls in five minutes than Kennedy had managed in sixty.

Horses for courses.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 9:34]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Crewe Away on 09:33 - Feb 7 with 1348 viewsTVOS1907

'All'?

If you bothered to read this board properly (which you do all the time because you are OBSESSED), you would notice a wide range of constructive criticism AND praise about the manager and his team selections.

Compare that with some of the vitriol Flitcroft gets from certain sections of your support.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024