Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! 14:56 - Feb 6 with 4598 viewsHopwoodblue

Barnsley looking for a new manager

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 15:29 - Feb 6 with 4512 viewsdingdangblue

They should be ecstatic, majority wanted him out 6 weeks ago and now he's gone and they've been compensated to boot! Everyone's a winner!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 17:08 - Feb 6 with 4390 viewsKenBoon

Nice to see it happen to Barnsley for once.
Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 17:19 - Feb 6 with 4350 views442Dale

If Lee Johnson didn't have the Indian sign over us he'd be even more average than he already is.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 18:41 - Feb 6 with 4256 viewsMancDale

Did nowt at Oldham and done nothing at Barnsley. Bristol must be desperate
Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 19:16 - Feb 6 with 4163 viewsToffeemanc

I would imagine the majority of Barnsley fans will be celebrating the fact he has left. Apart from their recent run he has done nothing for them. The fact they will get a compensation fee for him is up their with us receiving a fee for George Donelly.

Bristol city destined for a return to league one it seems.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 19:54 - Feb 6 with 4080 viewsdingdangblue

'Substantial synergies'

http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/lee-johnson-appointed-new-head-coach-29414

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 20:20 - Feb 6 with 4022 views442Dale

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 19:54 - Feb 6 by dingdangblue

'Substantial synergies'

http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/lee-johnson-appointed-new-head-coach-29414

Bright?!

Sam Winnall used out wide? That's bright.

Signing Conor Wilkinson? That's bright.

Loan players aplenty? That's bright.

Waiting an age to trust Hourihane in a midfield two? That's bright.

There are fans who are veritable floodlights when compared to Johnson and football brightness.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 00:02 - Feb 7 with 3883 viewsWhiteyBFC

There's a strange feeling of 'so what' about it all.

I'm actually more upbeat now.

He's apparently releasing a statement on Monday thanking everyone at Barnsley. As our thread on the subject says on our forum - you've gone, Lee. Nobody's arsed. Good luck.
Login to get fewer ads

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 23:07 - Feb 7 with 3598 viewszxcvbnm

What odds on Bristol city being relegated and Barnsley promoted I wonder.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 13:40 - Feb 8 with 3465 viewsBarryStrange

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 00:02 - Feb 7 by WhiteyBFC

There's a strange feeling of 'so what' about it all.

I'm actually more upbeat now.

He's apparently releasing a statement on Monday thanking everyone at Barnsley. As our thread on the subject says on our forum - you've gone, Lee. Nobody's arsed. Good luck.

He's treated your board a bit shittily though hasn't he?

I mean they backed him through the period you were 2nd bottom and through the FA Cup embarrassment and then he swans off first chance he gets?

Quite honestly there has never seemed to be too much to him, and I wonder if there are a few Chairmen if and when he is unemployed again (probably still in 2016 I'd have thought) might think twice after the way he has treated Barnsley.
Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 14:24 - Feb 8 with 3413 viewsdingdangblue

Will be interesting what reception he'll get at Wembley.

http://mobile.barnsleyfc.co.uk//news/article/statement-from-lee-johnson-2944828.

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 23:08 - Feb 8 with 3240 viewsWhiteyBFC

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 13:40 - Feb 8 by BarryStrange

He's treated your board a bit shittily though hasn't he?

I mean they backed him through the period you were 2nd bottom and through the FA Cup embarrassment and then he swans off first chance he gets?

Quite honestly there has never seemed to be too much to him, and I wonder if there are a few Chairmen if and when he is unemployed again (probably still in 2016 I'd have thought) might think twice after the way he has treated Barnsley.

You make a fine point.

I think we've come out of all this well. We've finally got shut of the tag of being a sacking club. We've got £300,000 for a manager nobody was that arsed about. We're unlikely to go up but look odds on to finish higher than last season, and we've a really buoyant fanbase, over 30,000 reds ready to invade the capital and fight for a (tinpot) trophy.

You know how low I was in November etc. I'm stunned at the way football can turn so sharply. It's why we love/hate it.

I think LJ will fail at Bristol. But can't fault him for going, even though as you say, it's a little disloyal.
Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 23:09 - Feb 8 with 3239 viewsWhiteyBFC

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 14:24 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

Will be interesting what reception he'll get at Wembley.

http://mobile.barnsleyfc.co.uk//news/article/statement-from-lee-johnson-2944828.

I hope he doesn't show up. It's not his team now.
Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 00:10 - Feb 9 with 3190 viewsdingdangblue

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 23:09 - Feb 8 by WhiteyBFC

If anything you would think it more likely he'll be a pundit in the stadium studio for Sky than be there as a guest of Cryne. I can see that happening.

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 09:08 - Feb 9 with 3131 viewsD_Alien

Johnson appointed Bristol City manager ! on 23:09 - Feb 8 by WhiteyBFC

I agree Whitey.

He may have been invited, but accepting the invite will inevitably take some of the spotlight away from the team and more importantly, whoever's in charge on the touchline. Verging on attention-seeking behaviour.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024