Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back 17:58 - Feb 6 with 3350 viewsboromat

Just one of those games today we absolutely dominated but two massive errors have shot ourselves in the foot there was very little chance second half with Crewe playing with eleven behind the ball. That said our finishing could have been better we did open them up several times. Official's were poor but not the worst we've had. There was a case in the first half for one of there's to get sent off.

One of those to forget and move on sh1t happens. I thought the boos from the stand at half and full time were a bit over the top the lads really didn't need that. Everyone played reasonably well apart from the individual errors for the goals and poor finishing. The only player that was missing was Syers don't think he contributed very much at all today.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Just got back on 18:03 - Feb 6 with 3303 viewsalderleydale

The centre backs played reasonable well??? Are you for real??
Just got back on 18:06 - Feb 6 with 3267 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Please please please, don't anyone say it was "just another bad day at the office"........we hear that every other week.
Just got back on 18:10 - Feb 6 with 3226 viewsalderleydale

Just got back on 18:06 - Feb 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Please please please, don't anyone say it was "just another bad day at the office"........we hear that every other week.

Yorkshire believe me it was shite

Crewe are the worst side I have seen in years, think that tells you all you need to know
Just got back on 18:16 - Feb 6 with 3167 viewsboromat

Just got back on 18:03 - Feb 6 by alderleydale

The centre backs played reasonable well??? Are you for real??

Apart from the two goals how many real chances did Crewe have? Crewe were only dangerous in the first half with that ball over the top they kept trying but it never came off. Goal from the corner was poor think one of the centre backs were at fault there along with one other and Lillis. The other was down to Vincenti losing the ball.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Just got back on 18:21 - Feb 6 with 3117 viewsLuke8686

Will probably get slated for this but never been a fan of Vincenti. Nice guy and all that but his tall, gangly frame doesn't make for a good footballer. Always looks like he's gonna lose the ball
Just got back on 18:23 - Feb 6 with 3095 viewsalderleydale

Just got back on 18:21 - Feb 6 by Luke8686

Will probably get slated for this but never been a fan of Vincenti. Nice guy and all that but his tall, gangly frame doesn't make for a good footballer. Always looks like he's gonna lose the ball

Not been the same player since he signed his two year contract
Just got back on 20:47 - Feb 6 with 2657 viewsmacro

The key moment in hindsight was Ian Henderson missing his free header. Score that and away we go.
Just got back on 20:55 - Feb 6 with 2623 viewsSuddenLad

Just got back on 18:10 - Feb 6 by alderleydale

Yorkshire believe me it was shite

Crewe are the worst side I have seen in years, think that tells you all you need to know

Crewe are the worst side I have seen in years

Except today, presumably.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Just got back on 21:11 - Feb 6 with 2565 viewsBartRowou

Just got back on 18:21 - Feb 6 by Luke8686

I can't believe he tried to put a dirty contact lens back in - that could lead to all manner of eye infections. I can't believe even more that there wasn't a spare pair in Thorpe's bag. Very short-sighted.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Just got back on 21:44 - Feb 6 with 2471 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just got back on 21:11 - Feb 6 by BartRowou

I can't believe he tried to put a dirty contact lens back in - that could lead to all manner of eye infections. I can't believe even more that there wasn't a spare pair in Thorpe's bag. Very short-sighted.

Blind faith?
Just got back on 21:52 - Feb 6 with 2428 viewsD_Alien

Just got back on 21:44 - Feb 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Blind faith?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just got back on 21:46 - Feb 9 with 1791 viewsStreety1996

Really, Really annoyed me when people Booed at the end of the game, we were unlucky in the second half and dominated, the first half was bad but not worthy to boo.

Poll: Lillis or Logan?

Just got back on 00:14 - Feb 10 with 1667 viewslove_the_dale

Just got back on 21:46 - Feb 9 by Streety1996

Really, Really annoyed me when people Booed at the end of the game, we were unlucky in the second half and dominated, the first half was bad but not worthy to boo.

A message to anyone who thinks it's a good idea to boo the team or any individual: "Please stay away. You're doing more harm than good."
Just got back on 00:26 - Feb 10 with 1662 viewsStreety1996

Just got back on 00:14 - Feb 10 by love_the_dale

A message to anyone who thinks it's a good idea to boo the team or any individual: "Please stay away. You're doing more harm than good."

Couldn't agree more

Poll: Lillis or Logan?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024