Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess what? 15:17 - Feb 8 with 1583 viewsBigKindo

Yes. you are correct. Another one bites the dust. After only 4 months in charge Rovrum have decided to dispense with the services of Neil Redfearn.
Guess what? on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 1541 viewsSuddenLad

Have to say that surprises me. Didn't think he would be 'in the firing line' just yet.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Guess what? on 16:29 - Feb 8 with 1413 viewsDomDale

Already 4/7 to be next Barnsley boss, would be surprised if he doesn't go there TBH

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Guess what? on 17:21 - Feb 8 with 1315 viewsrobbowood

Which shows just how hard it is for any team to play in the Championship after being promoted
Guess what? on 17:30 - Feb 8 with 1286 viewsSuddenLad

Guess what? on 17:21 - Feb 8 by robbowood

Which shows just how hard it is for any team to play in the Championship after being promoted

But they'll be crapping themselves about coming down again because of the financial impact. Given their history, I'd say they're panicking already.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Guess what? on 18:16 - Feb 8 with 1193 viewsdavidab2202

Guess what? on 16:29 - Feb 8 by DomDale

Already 4/7 to be next Barnsley boss, would be surprised if he doesn't go there TBH

Bookies aren't often wrong,but would you be impressed if your club appointed someone who had been sacked by 2 of your neighbouring clubs in less then 12 months.
A similar scenario would be Dale appointing someone sacked by both Bury and Oldham in a short period of time.
Guess what? on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 1121 viewsDomDale

Guess what? on 18:16 - Feb 8 by davidab2202

Bookies aren't often wrong,but would you be impressed if your club appointed someone who had been sacked by 2 of your neighbouring clubs in less then 12 months.
A similar scenario would be Dale appointing someone sacked by both Bury and Oldham in a short period of time.

Nah I wouldn't be too impressed but he played a lot for Barnsley, especially when they were promoted to the Premier League. I suppose it would be like Gary Jones getting sacked locally and us appointing him as manager at x date in the future

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Guess what? on 19:31 - Feb 8 with 1072 viewsdavidab2202

Guess what? on 19:06 - Feb 8 by DomDale

Nah I wouldn't be too impressed but he played a lot for Barnsley, especially when they were promoted to the Premier League. I suppose it would be like Gary Jones getting sacked locally and us appointing him as manager at x date in the future

Old age must have caught up with me ,for some season forgotten that the majority of his playing career had been spent at Barnsley so guess that would be a big plus for him
Guess what? on 20:12 - Feb 8 with 974 viewsdingdangblue

Guess what? on 19:31 - Feb 8 by davidab2202

Old age must have caught up with me ,for some season forgotten that the majority of his playing career had been spent at Barnsley so guess that would be a big plus for him

Barnsley's bar is called 'Redfearn's'. Massive legend there but really cant see him getting the job - maybe a coaching role but the main Manager/coach? Nah - if it went wrong which is likely looking at the job he did at Leeds and Rotherham it would be very tough given his hero status there.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024