Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad Logan 09:48 - Feb 9 with 5859 viewsfitzochris

Decent article on his current progress and future plans.

http://bit.ly/1QoKCo1

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conrad Logan on 10:22 - Feb 9 with 5782 viewsChaffRAFC

I think that article has basically spelled out that he's taken a lot longer than anticipated to get over his injury but will be fit for summer and we'll be in the driving seat to sign him. I can't see too many bigger clubs looking at signing him after that injury. Or am I being unrealistic?

Taken on someone on what would be a big wage having played no football for 18 months is a risk for a club like ours but if he can get up to fitness and show what he did during his loan spell then we have to take it.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Conrad Logan on 10:51 - Feb 9 with 5711 viewsdingdangblue

Sounds like he's on a very cushy number at the minute - following top of the table Leicester and being paid for the privilege. Free rehab and gym facilities thrown in. Hopefully he'll be joining us in the summer and get a proper pre season under his belt. Lillis out of contract makes this even more likely.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Conrad Logan on 11:05 - Feb 9 with 5671 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Conrad Logan on 10:51 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Sounds like he's on a very cushy number at the minute - following top of the table Leicester and being paid for the privilege. Free rehab and gym facilities thrown in. Hopefully he'll be joining us in the summer and get a proper pre season under his belt. Lillis out of contract makes this even more likely.

What do we do meanwhile.......stick or twist?

Possible loan GK or hope we can see the season out with JL between the sticks?
Conrad Logan on 11:21 - Feb 9 with 5613 viewsdingdangblue

Conrad Logan on 11:05 - Feb 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

What do we do meanwhile.......stick or twist?

Possible loan GK or hope we can see the season out with JL between the sticks?

Not sure? The thing is Lillis has been left out/dropped on 3 occasions now by Hilly. When Logan was here (after Lillis has recovered from injury), Jamie Jones in last seasons run in and this season for the kid Pereira. Their relationship cant be the best - how would anyone feel if this had happened in the real world with their own job? If your manager kept getting people in to do your job? I know I'd be pissed off. We are leaking goals for fun at the minute, Chesterfield 3,Barnsley 6,Crewe 2 and he was at fault for Burtons goal along with McNulty - I know its a team effort and its not just Lillis but his confidence has taken a big blow I think with the way he's been treated/unappreciated.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Conrad Logan on 15:10 - Feb 10 with 4927 viewswimborne_dale

Conrad Logan on 11:21 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Not sure? The thing is Lillis has been left out/dropped on 3 occasions now by Hilly. When Logan was here (after Lillis has recovered from injury), Jamie Jones in last seasons run in and this season for the kid Pereira. Their relationship cant be the best - how would anyone feel if this had happened in the real world with their own job? If your manager kept getting people in to do your job? I know I'd be pissed off. We are leaking goals for fun at the minute, Chesterfield 3,Barnsley 6,Crewe 2 and he was at fault for Burtons goal along with McNulty - I know its a team effort and its not just Lillis but his confidence has taken a big blow I think with the way he's been treated/unappreciated.

Lillis was not dropped for Conrad Logan as I understood it. Lillis got injured early last season so Logan was brought in as an emergency loan and only met up with the squad on the day of his 1st game which was Crewe away. Won 5-2. Logan proved to be excellent so kept his place and Dale were in talks with Leicester City about extending his loan when he got injured about half way through the season so Lillis got his place back.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Conrad Logan on 21:40 - Feb 10 with 4668 viewsFrog

Thought he was a lot older than almost 30, would love him here but think he's too good for us. We
Conrad Logan on 23:48 - Feb 10 with 4537 viewsdingdangblue

Conrad Logan on 15:10 - Feb 10 by wimborne_dale

Lillis was not dropped for Conrad Logan as I understood it. Lillis got injured early last season so Logan was brought in as an emergency loan and only met up with the squad on the day of his 1st game which was Crewe away. Won 5-2. Logan proved to be excellent so kept his place and Dale were in talks with Leicester City about extending his loan when he got injured about half way through the season so Lillis got his place back.

Thats why I wrote left out/dropped. He was left out when fit whilst Logan was here and dropped on the other occasions. Dropping him this season for Pereira after he'd just won player of the month in November was shocking - and he's probably not recovered. I doubt his relationship with Hill ever will.

Conrad Logan on 19:47 - Feb 12 with 4164 viewspnc4eva1

I'd have a white wee wee if he signed for us although I can't really see it happening

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Login to get fewer ads

Conrad Logan on 16:31 - Feb 18 with 3693 viewsfitzochris

Conrad Logan on 16:34 - Feb 18 with 3657 viewsDaleiLama

Conrad Logan on 16:31 - Feb 18 by fitzochris

He's coming home,
he's coming home,
we hope that
Conrad's coming home.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Conrad Logan on 17:27 - Feb 18 with 3539 viewsLuke8686

his command of the six yard box is second to none and his injury won't change that. It is something we are missing at the moment so I think it would be a cracking signing if we pulled it off
Conrad Logan on 19:22 - Feb 18 with 3429 viewselectricblue

Is logan next to sign!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conrad Logan on 19:32 - Feb 18 with 3373 viewsboromat

He tweeted what a good signing Holt is for us. Not that it means much but he still definitely keeps an eye on us.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Conrad Logan on 19:36 - Feb 18 with 3355 viewsroccydaleian

Conrad Logan on 19:22 - Feb 18 by electricblue

Is logan next to sign!

Is Holty not to old and fat for you? #shortmemory
Conrad Logan on 08:06 - Feb 19 with 3000 viewselectricblue

Conrad Logan on 19:36 - Feb 18 by roccydaleian

Is Holty not to old and fat for you? #shortmemory

To old and to fat!
Short memory!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conrad Logan on 08:38 - Feb 19 with 2927 viewsColDale

If yesterday was day one for putting the gloves back on, I'd assume he's still a long while from first team football. I'm assuming by the not very clear pic that he's still training with Leicester as part of his rehabilitation.
Conrad Logan on 09:14 - Feb 19 with 2868 viewsfitzochris

Conrad Logan on 08:38 - Feb 19 by ColDale

If yesterday was day one for putting the gloves back on, I'd assume he's still a long while from first team football. I'm assuming by the not very clear pic that he's still training with Leicester as part of his rehabilitation.

That seems likely. The article at the top of this thread would suggest he sees summer as a realistic time to join a new club, ready for a pre-season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024