Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Alessandra 23:14 - Feb 9 with 2976 viewsStreety1996

Anyone know why he hasn't been in the starting line-up, hasn't been given a chance at all really.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 23:17]

Poll: Lillis or Logan?

Lewis Alessandra on 00:26 - Feb 10 with 2907 viewsChaffRAFC

Nope, wish we did though.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lewis Alessandra on 00:56 - Feb 10 with 2891 viewsdingdangblue

Was on the bench again v Chesterfield but never got on AGAIN. Not in squads against Barnsley,Burton or Crewe. Baffling. Total waste of time being here and a wasted big wage - money the club cant afford to waste. Donal has disappeared now too - although he had gone off the boil he has been instrumental in most of our wins this season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lewis Alessandra on 08:41 - Feb 10 with 2753 viewsmidlandsdale

Lewis Alessandra on 00:56 - Feb 10 by dingdangblue

Was on the bench again v Chesterfield but never got on AGAIN. Not in squads against Barnsley,Burton or Crewe. Baffling. Total waste of time being here and a wasted big wage - money the club cant afford to waste. Donal has disappeared now too - although he had gone off the boil he has been instrumental in most of our wins this season.

Alessandra will always be a mystery until he leaves probably, then I am sure something will surface. Donal I think is in line will Hill's comments a few weeks ago, when he said he wasn't going to play with flair players and was going back to his tried and tested playing structure.
Lewis Alessandra on 09:32 - Feb 10 with 2696 viewsdingdangblue

Lewis Alessandra on 08:41 - Feb 10 by midlandsdale

Alessandra will always be a mystery until he leaves probably, then I am sure something will surface. Donal I think is in line will Hill's comments a few weeks ago, when he said he wasn't going to play with flair players and was going back to his tried and tested playing structure.

That went well! ......................for 1 game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Lewis Alessandra on 10:57 - Feb 10 with 2558 viewsmidlandsdale

Lewis Alessandra on 09:32 - Feb 10 by dingdangblue

That went well! ......................for 1 game.

Not saying I agree with it, but I think different games need different approaches. I am sure this is the norm for Hilly & his staff but freezing players out is as previously mentioned strange and counter productive.
Lewis Alessandra on 11:04 - Feb 10 with 2549 viewsdingdangblue

Lewis Alessandra on 10:57 - Feb 10 by midlandsdale

Not saying I agree with it, but I think different games need different approaches. I am sure this is the norm for Hilly & his staff but freezing players out is as previously mentioned strange and counter productive.

Bunney,Rose,Kennedy have all been 'frozen out' at times though. They have also come back to make starts or appeared off the bench. Alessandra - NOTHING?
Very Strange.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024