Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar Pistorius 14:51 - Feb 10 with 1030 viewsaleanddale

Speaking of high profile cases!!

As I can't find the original thread on here.. What's the latest with Oscar has he gone back to jail yet?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2016 16:21]
Oscar Pistorius on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 987 views1mark1

No the murdering scumbag is still on bail, sentencing in April, but in the meantime living the life of Riley in luxury, while the poor victim's family await for justice to finally be served. He has put an appeal into the highest court, to try to get his murder conviction overturned, but unless it is overturned he is a convicted murderer.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Oscar Pistorius on 17:49 - Feb 10 with 894 viewsD_Alien

Oscar Pistorius on 15:54 - Feb 10 by 1mark1

No the murdering scumbag is still on bail, sentencing in April, but in the meantime living the life of Riley in luxury, while the poor victim's family await for justice to finally be served. He has put an appeal into the highest court, to try to get his murder conviction overturned, but unless it is overturned he is a convicted murderer.

He was convicted of culpable homicide, which is a lesser crime in SA than murder, but there's a judicial review pending in which he could be charged with murder. I'm not sure he'll be living the life of Riley with that hanging over him, but he'll deserve whatever's coming.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oscar Pistorius on 18:53 - Feb 10 with 830 views1mark1

Oscar Pistorius on 17:49 - Feb 10 by D_Alien

He was convicted of culpable homicide, which is a lesser crime in SA than murder, but there's a judicial review pending in which he could be charged with murder. I'm not sure he'll be living the life of Riley with that hanging over him, but he'll deserve whatever's coming.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/oscar-pistorius/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35034292

Overturned conviction of culprable homicide /manslaughter. He has appealed, hoping to get murder conviction overturned.

He is living in a mansion, in luxury compared with most of the population, especially other convicted murderers, and I could not imagine a working class person being out on bail as a convicted murderer, especially in a mansion. OK he has the prospect of hopefully a very long sentence to come, so life of Riley, not the correct term.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024