Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BL9 Weekender 18:45 - Feb 10 with 7087 viewsjudd

Organisers have gone into liquidation apparently and they have been reported to BBC Rogue Traders.

Poll: What is it to be then?

BL9 Weekender on 18:49 - Feb 10 with 5083 viewszxcvbnm

But council bosses would not allow it to go ahead at the ground, citing ‘serious concerns about public safety’. Organisers said it gave them no choice but to find a new venue so it could go ahead on the same dates and moved it to EventCity in Trafford.

“Numerous elements were unclear, such as the detail of how the stadium would be evacuated in an emergency. There was also woefully inadequate detail about security, crowd control, parking, emergency access, dispersal of the crowd, and regarding the proposed second stage.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

BL9 Weekender on 18:51 - Feb 10 with 5075 views442Dale

Maybe they could speak to someone who was part of the team behind the festival.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/bl9-weekend

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

BL9 Weekender on 18:54 - Feb 10 with 5062 views442Dale

http://gigsandfestivals.com/features/andrew-brookes-on-the-bl9-weekender

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

BL9 Weekender on 19:00 - Feb 10 with 5033 viewsjudd

Strange how tickets were sold for a public event without appropriate safety certification. I mean there was bound to have been a mass exit when Razor fookin light came on.

Poll: What is it to be then?

BL9 Weekender on 19:27 - Feb 10 with 4930 viewsroccydaleian

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/bl9-weekend
BL9 Weekender on 22:36 - Feb 10 with 4646 viewsTVOS1907

Where's buryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when you need him?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BL9 Weekender on 22:42 - Feb 10 with 4627 viewsSuddenLad

On the phone to Rogue Traders ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

BL9 Weekender on 22:55 - Feb 10 with 4596 viewsD_Alien

Ironic that the media company are threatening to take Bury council to court "for not allowing it to go ahead"

That presumably means the media company have funds to employ legal representation. That'd be the first thing I'd be pointing out if I was owed money by them.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

BL9 Weekender on 23:26 - Feb 10 with 4549 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Did everyone who paid up front get a refund, pdiddy never shows on here thank goodness.

He was always in the know on matters giggy.
BL9 Weekender on 23:33 - Feb 10 with 4534 viewsD_Alien

BL9 Weekender on 23:26 - Feb 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Did everyone who paid up front get a refund, pdiddy never shows on here thank goodness.

He was always in the know on matters giggy.

It states in the link provided by roccy that people are still waiting for their refunds

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BL9 Weekender on 00:26 - Feb 11 with 4494 viewsSandyman

This never happened at the ROCHDALE organised Deeply Vale festivals

#buryfcownerspissupinbrewery
BL9 Weekender on 04:01 - Feb 11 with 4447 viewsdownunder

BL9 Weekender on 00:26 - Feb 11 by Sandyman

This never happened at the ROCHDALE organised Deeply Vale festivals

#buryfcownerspissupinbrewery

Some lad called Richard Branson was involved with Deeply Vale. What happened to him?
BL9 Weekender on 06:06 - Feb 11 with 4408 viewsnordenblue

BL9 Weekender on 04:01 - Feb 11 by downunder

Some lad called Richard Branson was involved with Deeply Vale. What happened to him?

He changed his first name to "Sir?"
BL9 Weekender on 06:33 - Feb 11 with 4393 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2464322

An oddity too with the renaming of the company to SDIADH LIMITED

What on earth could SDIADH stand for?

''Stewart Day Is A Delightful Humanbeing' ?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

BL9 Weekender on 07:54 - Feb 11 with 4321 viewsroccydaleian

BL9 Weekender on 06:33 - Feb 11 by RAFCBLUE

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2464322

An oddity too with the renaming of the company to SDIADH LIMITED

What on earth could SDIADH stand for?

''Stewart Day Is A Delightful Humanbeing' ?

Stewart Day Is A Dick Head ? (nicked off burymongspotter)
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 8:05]
BL9 Weekender on 08:38 - Feb 11 with 4272 viewsdingdangblue

BL9 Weekender on 07:54 - Feb 11 by roccydaleian

Stewart Day Is A Dick Head ? (nicked off burymongspotter)
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 8:05]

is a .........Doughnut Hoarder ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BL9 Weekender on 09:30 - Feb 11 with 4190 viewsBigKindo

Why didn't they offer park and ride from Gigg Lane?. Oh. Forgot. Aren't all the parking spaces leased out? Anybody know if all the ticket monies were returned?
BL9 Weekender on 09:37 - Feb 11 with 4181 viewsParkinsGimp

This is a getting better and better , there is so much smoke and mirrors and lies and deceit as well as dodgy accounting over there. It surely cant end well.
BL9 Weekender on 09:49 - Feb 11 with 4157 viewsdingdangblue

Apparently:
Looks like he owes £187k to a SG Sports Loan - and a range of smaller creditors.

Who's involved in SG Sports again?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

BL9 Weekender on 09:52 - Feb 11 with 4144 viewsDorsetDale

BL9 Weekender on 04:01 - Feb 11 by downunder

I was at those festivals, we used to walk over from Red Lumb. Only about 14 when the first one started. The next few years attracted not just North Westerners but also Dutch and Germans - invited into their teepee.

The only link I can find to Branson is that The Rutts, who played "Babylon is burning" before it was released as a single were signed to Virgin Records.

Not saying you're wrong, just I have memories of a more idyllic, organic, initially spontaneous event.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

BL9 Weekender on 10:24 - Feb 11 with 4088 viewsDaleiLama

BL9 Weekender on 09:52 - Feb 11 by DorsetDale

I was at those festivals, we used to walk over from Red Lumb. Only about 14 when the first one started. The next few years attracted not just North Westerners but also Dutch and Germans - invited into their teepee.

The only link I can find to Branson is that The Rutts, who played "Babylon is burning" before it was released as a single were signed to Virgin Records.

Not saying you're wrong, just I have memories of a more idyllic, organic, initially spontaneous event.

Brings back memories for me too - I went the year Hillage appeared late - think it was 78? Walked home from there to Cassy and got back as the milk was being delivered - still owe the milkman for the bottle I helped myself to. To think it was free too. I too have memories of an idyllic, organic, initially spontaneous event but there was some edginess and friction creeping in mixing punk and rock.

No mention of Branson here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deeply_Vale_Festivals

Has it's own website now and recordings from back in the day.
http://www.deeplyvale.com/

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BL9 Weekender on 12:51 - Feb 11 with 3956 viewsBigKindo

BL9 Weekender on 09:49 - Feb 11 by dingdangblue

Apparently:
Looks like he owes £187k to a SG Sports Loan - and a range of smaller creditors.

Who's involved in SG Sports again?

SG Sports Media Ltd. was dissolved on March 31st 2015 by compulsory strike-off. There were two Directors named Day and Thomas. The company has no trading record. SG Sports Management Ltd. is the Company with Day and Thomas on the Board of Directors who have a charge over Bury Football Club Company Limited.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 13:07]
BL9 Weekender on 13:37 - Feb 11 with 3870 viewsDorsetDale

BL9 Weekender on 10:24 - Feb 11 by DaleiLama

Brings back memories for me too - I went the year Hillage appeared late - think it was 78? Walked home from there to Cassy and got back as the milk was being delivered - still owe the milkman for the bottle I helped myself to. To think it was free too. I too have memories of an idyllic, organic, initially spontaneous event but there was some edginess and friction creeping in mixing punk and rock.

No mention of Branson here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deeply_Vale_Festivals

Has it's own website now and recordings from back in the day.
http://www.deeplyvale.com/

Yep, been on most sites that mention the festival.

At the time I was just a farm boy with little knowledge of music, went for the spectacle as for any other reason, had never seen anything like it. It's only in later years I realised who some of the bands were.

We were the scallies getting our kicks climbing trees watching naked women swimming in the lake we'd normally be fishing in!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

BL9 Weekender on 13:42 - Feb 11 with 3850 viewsdingdangblue

BL9 Weekender on 12:51 - Feb 11 by BigKindo

SG Sports Media Ltd. was dissolved on March 31st 2015 by compulsory strike-off. There were two Directors named Day and Thomas. The company has no trading record. SG Sports Management Ltd. is the Company with Day and Thomas on the Board of Directors who have a charge over Bury Football Club Company Limited.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 13:07]

BL9 liquidated owing money to a dissolved company? How does that work? Especially with certain people having an interest in both parties.

BL9 Weekender on 14:39 - Feb 11 with 3772 viewsrobbowood

BL9 Weekender on 13:42 - Feb 11 by dingdangblue

BL9 liquidated owing money to a dissolved company? How does that work? Especially with certain people having an interest in both parties.

From my limited knowledge of company law

The debt belongs to the disolved company. The disolved company is no longer in existence and therefore the debt no longer exists
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024