Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson 14:08 - Mar 28 with 34666 viewselectricblue

Becoming a liability no matter how talented he is........
Pearce should have gone for the tackle but you cant retaliate like hendo did.....
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 14:09]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Henderson on 15:41 - Mar 28 with 3912 viewsgwnobull

Henderson on 15:31 - Mar 28 by Swissdale

Were you at the game? You clearly haven't been watching football long if you didn't think it was a red.

Kicked out, 100% red, cost us the game, end of.

watched it on TV never a kick out
Hendo should have done nothing but that's what lets his game down

I agree it cost us the game and he's a knob for doing it but IMO only a yellow card
Henderson on 15:41 - Mar 28 with 3912 viewsrod_leach

Henderson on 15:36 - Mar 28 by jimmysbaldhead

I think it was a harsh red myself after seeing the replays (watching on streaming site) However on first viewing thought it was a red and that's all the officials get so can't complain.

Henderson is petulant and has been lucky a few times this season, today that luck ran out.

If he hadn't reacted he'd have not been sent off. Simple
Henderson on 15:44 - Mar 28 with 3880 viewsSwissdale

I think it was a harsh red myself after seeing the replays (watching on streaming site) However on first viewing thought it was a red and that's all the officials get so can't complain.

Henderson is petulant and has been lucky a few times this season, today that luck ran out.

You've hit the nail on the head there about hit luck running out, and that's the most frustrating thing. It's not out of character for him at all, and he's been very lucky not to be sent off a couple of times this season.

Not behaviour befitting of a club captain.
Henderson on 15:48 - Mar 28 with 3827 viewsNinco

I sometimes wonder if having an additional referee with video replays as they do in rugby league would benefit the game. I know there would be more stoppages, but at least in controversial situations like this, they could make sure it's definitely a red.
Henderson on 15:49 - Mar 28 with 3800 viewsirisaln

Henderson has done this before when Dale were about to make the play-offs and cost us at least a chance of making the play-offs. on that occasion. Certainly unfit to be captain of the team. Time for KH to take action.
Henderson on 15:54 - Mar 28 with 3721 viewsantmarina

Just had a look thru a dodgy Twitter link (since retweeted) and the red card does look harsh, stupid but harsh.

The goal does look like an Eastham own goal, no clear strike from the Wigan player.
Henderson on 15:57 - Mar 28 with 3695 viewsfunkkk

Henderson on 15:48 - Mar 28 by Ninco

I sometimes wonder if having an additional referee with video replays as they do in rugby league would benefit the game. I know there would be more stoppages, but at least in controversial situations like this, they could make sure it's definitely a red.

Seems like a few people on here were streaming the game and they don't all agree...
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 15:59]
Henderson on 15:57 - Mar 28 with 3686 viewsdingdangblue

Henderson on 15:49 - Mar 28 by irisaln

Henderson has done this before when Dale were about to make the play-offs and cost us at least a chance of making the play-offs. on that occasion. Certainly unfit to be captain of the team. Time for KH to take action.

Has he? Must have missed that.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 15:58]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Henderson on 16:02 - Mar 28 with 3639 views442Dale

Henderson on 15:57 - Mar 28 by dingdangblue

Has he? Must have missed that.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 15:58]

Yeah, wasn't his last sending off before the one v Oldham at Northampton in the cup?

The only thing people seem to agree on is Henderson has to stop acting like an idiot. Chaff said it, he's worse than Grant.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Henderson on 16:03 - Mar 28 with 3631 viewsmacro

Ref consulted with fourth official. Took us time. My opinion it was a red.
Henderson on 16:11 - Mar 28 with 3551 viewsrochdale1987

Wouldn't be bothered if we sold him in summer and I'm not saying it in the heat of the moment either, it's all about him and not the team when he plays. The bollocking I expect hill gave him after the Oldham game has fallen on deaf ears, holt / bunney / bell till the end of the season will do.
Henderson on 16:11 - Mar 28 with 3549 viewsRodingdale

I wonder if the arrival of Holt has knocked Henerson off his top dog perch reawakening the petulant streak in him? If he wants out, he's going the right way about it.

Wasn't Holts last appearance following a mid season red card, away at Wycombe I think?

Up to Bunney to secure his future at this level now.

We will see.
Henderson on 16:12 - Mar 28 with 3543 viewsdingdangblue

Henderson on 16:02 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

Yeah, wasn't his last sending off before the one v Oldham at Northampton in the cup?

The only thing people seem to agree on is Henderson has to stop acting like an idiot. Chaff said it, he's worse than Grant.

Agreed. I'm sure we'll get a public apology for this one. He's let his manager down, his team mates down, the travelling supporters down and himself. I hope a few of his team mates let him know about it in the changing rooms. Pathetic behaviour.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Henderson on 16:14 - Mar 28 with 3527 viewsDaleFan7

He shouldn't have been playing in the first place after letting his team down at Oldham. And today he shouldn't have given the ref the option to send him off, just no need for it at all. His season should be over now.
Henderson on 16:17 - Mar 28 with 3500 viewshxdale

Henderson on 16:11 - Mar 28 by rochdale1987

Wouldn't be bothered if we sold him in summer and I'm not saying it in the heat of the moment either, it's all about him and not the team when he plays. The bollocking I expect hill gave him after the Oldham game has fallen on deaf ears, holt / bunney / bell till the end of the season will do.

Totally agree, he thinks he is bigger than the club. Needs a fine, a public apology and needs to play for his place in the team. Captaincy to go to Jamie, McNulty..
Henderson on 16:47 - Mar 28 with 2797 viewsDomDale

Got a habit of getting sent off in Derby matches hasn't he!

Don't think Wigan played well today so with 11 I think we would have got at least a point! 1-0 away at Wigan is no disgrace.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Henderson on 17:15 - Mar 28 with 2648 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson on 15:49 - Mar 28 by irisaln

When?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson on 17:17 - Mar 28 with 2622 viewsR_AFC

I've noticed hes stopping looking at the ball when its in the air and spends his time shoving their man.

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Henderson on 17:20 - Mar 28 with 2599 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson on 16:11 - Mar 28 by Rodingdale

I wonder if the arrival of Holt has knocked Henerson off his top dog perch reawakening the petulant streak in him? If he wants out, he's going the right way about it.

Wasn't Holts last appearance following a mid season red card, away at Wycombe I think?

Up to Bunney to secure his future at this level now.

We will see.

Holt came back into the team for a game or two after serving that suspension following the Wycombe red card.

Henderson on 17:23 - Mar 28 with 2569 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson on 17:17 - Mar 28 by R_AFC

I've noticed hes stopping looking at the ball when its in the air and spends his time shoving their man.

He's been doing that for ages.

Henderson on 17:33 - Mar 28 with 2512 viewsColDale

There's no need for a public lynching of Hendo. He's let everyone down today and I've no doubt he'll be told in no uncertain terms by Hill but behind closed doors. This still leaves him +96.3 on the scale since joining us.

It's a problem in his game and it really should have been addressed before today. Not too bothered about the two yellows at Oldham as there is always a risk for any player in the modern game with that.

He's more than earned the opportunity to make amends for today.

(I blame myself for posting last week saying we were unbeaten when Hendo gets red carded)
Henderson on 17:36 - Mar 28 with 2485 viewsD_Alien

Henderson on 17:33 - Mar 28 by ColDale

There's no need for a public lynching of Hendo. He's let everyone down today and I've no doubt he'll be told in no uncertain terms by Hill but behind closed doors. This still leaves him +96.3 on the scale since joining us.

It's a problem in his game and it really should have been addressed before today. Not too bothered about the two yellows at Oldham as there is always a risk for any player in the modern game with that.

(I blame myself for posting last week saying we were unbeaten when Hendo gets red carded)

He's been a fine player for Dale in the past, but what's he actually done this season other than score a couple of penalties (and miss one in the last minute at Fleetwood), and pick up probably the highest player's wage in the club?

For me, he's just coasting and if I was being cynical I'd say he's looking for an early end to the season for himself and his business interests.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson on 18:37 - Mar 28 with 2326 views442Dale

Some posts are a bit extreme, but it's not a public lynching when calling a bloody idiot a bloody idiot.

If it was a one off today we'd be all over those who go a bit OTT with their reactions, it wasn't though. And no, I'd like to see the manager say he was annoyed with the player's reaction much in the same way he's chosen to question other players at times. Instead there's talk on twitter of an appeal (anyone heard this interview yet), if so what message oes that send out?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 18:39]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Henderson on 19:05 - Mar 28 with 2206 viewsTalkingSutty

Henderson on 18:37 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

Some posts are a bit extreme, but it's not a public lynching when calling a bloody idiot a bloody idiot.

If it was a one off today we'd be all over those who go a bit OTT with their reactions, it wasn't though. And no, I'd like to see the manager say he was annoyed with the player's reaction much in the same way he's chosen to question other players at times. Instead there's talk on twitter of an appeal (anyone heard this interview yet), if so what message oes that send out?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 18:39]

Excellent post. Let them talk about an appeal and then watch what they do... Absolutely nothing. It's just bluster that's all it is. Of course he deserved the red, it makes me wonder what Hillys reaction would be if it was one of the younger players who had picked up theses two stupid red cards in the last two away games?

Contrary to Cols opinion regarding Hendos two yellows at Oldham, his second yellow was a ridiculous challenge for somebody already on a booking.If it's a goal saving tackle then fair enough but it wasn't.He left his team mates high and dry in both games and for a guy who is very quick to tweet motivational (sickly) comments often regarding working as a team (Herbalife) his actions speak volumes. There won't be any apology from Henderson to the supporters because he probably thinks he didn't do anything wrong in his own mind.

I don't agree with those who think he should be lynched or nailed to a cross, that's just daft and they shouldn't even suggest it, but he deserves the wrath of the paying public and his team mates. People will make excuses for him though, there's always a minority who can't see the wood for the trees.
Henderson on 19:34 - Mar 28 with 2076 viewsdalenumber2

He's let everyone down today - agreed. It's not so much of a public lynching but a huge sense of disappointment that he can behave like this two matches in a row. Hendo has always been a fans' favourite but we felt massively let down today by him - I'm sure his team mates felt even worse. It was just so needless and pointless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024