Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit 13:32 - Apr 22 with 4883 viewsShun

Did I read somewhere that the new kit will be revealed at the end of this month?
New Kit (n/t) on 07:55 - Apr 26 with 1204 viewsSandyman

[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 7:56]
New Kit on 07:56 - Apr 26 with 1202 viewsSandyman

New Kit on 17:47 - Apr 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

That's the last day this season that fans will be at San Spotty in numbers.......then for 2 months there's nothing and again probably a further 2weeks till we have a pre season friendly AT HOME in mid July.......when will the kits sell?

And what are we going to do all Summer......dilemmas , dilemmas!

What are fans going to do Autumn Winter and Spring if not renewing season tickets?
New Kit on 08:49 - Apr 26 with 1139 viewsTalkingSutty

New Kit on 07:56 - Apr 26 by Sandyman

What are fans going to do Autumn Winter and Spring if not renewing season tickets?

Most will probably still go to the games or pick and choose some. I always miss some games anyway as does my son so not renewing our ST doesn't really bother us, in fact it suddenly gives us more flexibility and due to the massive increase in ST prices for those of late teenage years (my son) we will save a good chunk of money. At the prices set we would be daft to renew.

If there had been a campaign to attract teenage/student supporters and those adults who can't afford to attend games then I would have renewed but there wasn't so I'm not.
New Kit on 09:09 - Apr 26 with 1111 viewsdingdangblue

New Kit on 07:56 - Apr 26 by Sandyman

Will still go to games - just no season ticket. The club obviously dont care that they have now priced out the fans who they rely on to go whatever the weather or whatever the form the team are in - thats the beauty of having one - the season is paid for in one go. By forcing fans to just pick and choose games next season will have disastrous consequences for Tuesday night games especially. I expect a few sub 1000 gates! Maybe then they'll realise what they've done .
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 9:10]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New Kit on 09:42 - Apr 26 with 1074 viewsTalkingSutty

New Kit on 09:09 - Apr 26 by dingdangblue

Will still go to games - just no season ticket. The club obviously dont care that they have now priced out the fans who they rely on to go whatever the weather or whatever the form the team are in - thats the beauty of having one - the season is paid for in one go. By forcing fans to just pick and choose games next season will have disastrous consequences for Tuesday night games especially. I expect a few sub 1000 gates! Maybe then they'll realise what they've done .
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 9:10]

They realise what they've done already and are comfortable with the decisions they've made. They're banking on the free kids and parents supplementing loss of income from those full paying customers who dont renew. Like i said, the proof will be in the pudding and lets remember consulation with the non footballing people ( fans) wasn't required.
New Kit on 09:51 - Apr 26 with 1057 viewsdingdangblue

New Kit on 09:42 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

They realise what they've done already and are comfortable with the decisions they've made. They're banking on the free kids and parents supplementing loss of income from those full paying customers who dont renew. Like i said, the proof will be in the pudding and lets remember consulation with the non footballing people ( fans) wasn't required.

I dont think they do realise what they've done. Its never been this price to buy a season ticket before (£400+ mainstand, £370 behind the goals). I think they just assume we'll pay whatever they want? They are wrong.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

New Kit on 11:21 - Apr 26 with 979 viewsTalkingSutty

New Kit on 09:51 - Apr 26 by dingdangblue

I dont think they do realise what they've done. Its never been this price to buy a season ticket before (£400+ mainstand, £370 behind the goals). I think they just assume we'll pay whatever they want? They are wrong.

They are intelligent people thats why i believe they are comfortable with their decision. They would have thought it out properly.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 11:46]
New Kit on 11:39 - Apr 26 with 944 viewsbatfink

Intelligent yes, but do they know what it's like to have no real disposable income? Would they really struggle to find £400 within the next 5 weeks?
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit on 11:47 - Apr 26 with 921 viewsdingdangblue

New Kit on 11:21 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

They are intelligent people thats why i believe they are comfortable with their decision. They would have thought it out properly.

Yes just think all those new 11 and unders dragging their parents down to the ticket office to get a free season ticket for £10 and an adults for £370!!!! The club will think all their Christmas's have come at once!!!

#dreamon

New Kit on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 820 viewsD_Alien

New Kit on 11:21 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

It's not a failure of intelligence TS, but a failure of imagination. That comes about through attitudes you'll see from within boardrooms at every level of business.

Arrogance, insularity, "we know best", failure to look beyond the end of their noses.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New Kit on 13:06 - Apr 26 with 811 views442Dale

Will you lot stop ruining a perfectly good kit thread?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit on 13:07 - Apr 26 with 804 viewsD_Alien

New Kit on 13:06 - Apr 26 by 442Dale

Will you lot stop ruining a perfectly good kit thread?

Do you get a sense of unravelling?

New Kit on 13:12 - Apr 26 with 783 views442Dale

New Kit on 13:07 - Apr 26 by D_Alien

Do you get a sense of unravelling?

A sense of everything.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit on 14:07 - Apr 26 with 713 viewsD_Alien

New Kit on 13:12 - Apr 26 by 442Dale

A sense of everything.

Ah, the Proust of kit design