Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Lowe 15:13 - Apr 26 with 2982 viewsBigKindo

Supposed to be signing for Crewe. Thought Accie might have fancied him. He is the right nationality.
Ryan Lowe on 16:44 - Apr 26 with 2850 viewsaleanddale

Got a problem at giggle with pope and Clarke on big money on extended deals!!

Oh that Everton lad at Carlisle - Hope? Is a bury forward on a hefty wedge and he still has 2 years left on his bury contract!!
Ryan Lowe on 20:43 - Apr 26 with 2623 viewsceme_ender

Ryan Lowe on 16:44 - Apr 26 by aleanddale

Got a problem at giggle with pope and Clarke on big money on extended deals!!

Oh that Everton lad at Carlisle - Hope? Is a bury forward on a hefty wedge and he still has 2 years left on his bury contract!!

Lowe is 38 in september. Good player and he will do a good job in league two, they will maybe get 20 games from him, tops. Talk at gigg is pope going back to port vale for the start of next season. Good fit all round for everyone. How much is the hefty wedge Halum Hope is earning? He's got twelve months left and i am sure there would be a few takers if we made him available, he's a confidence player who at the right club will do a good job.
If Leon Clark was to play 35 league games for us next season he would guarantee you 20 plus goals. He's been a good signing on a free.
Ryan Lowe on 21:01 - Apr 26 with 2586 viewsTVOS1907

Ryan Lowe on 20:43 - Apr 26 by ceme_ender

Lowe is 38 in september. Good player and he will do a good job in league two, they will maybe get 20 games from him, tops. Talk at gigg is pope going back to port vale for the start of next season. Good fit all round for everyone. How much is the hefty wedge Halum Hope is earning? He's got twelve months left and i am sure there would be a few takers if we made him available, he's a confidence player who at the right club will do a good job.
If Leon Clark was to play 35 league games for us next season he would guarantee you 20 plus goals. He's been a good signing on a free.

Aye, free but with a massive weekly admin fee!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ryan Lowe on 07:35 - Apr 27 with 2389 viewsaleanddale

Leon plays 35 league games for bury but scores 20 goals for Dale!! Wow!!

Free??? Seriously?????

Can you take a stab at his weekly wage?? Just out of interest on here??

Clue £208 000 per annum divide by 52 weeks.

Granted year one was covered by BL9 not paying creditors what they were owed....
Ryan Lowe on 07:46 - Apr 27 with 2377 viewsaleanddale

Think there could be a fire sale at giggle this summer!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2016 7:47]
Ryan Lowe on 09:46 - Apr 27 with 2271 viewsBarryStrange

Ryan Lowe on 07:46 - Apr 27 by aleanddale

Think there could be a fire sale at giggle this summer!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2016 7:47]

I will say now, right from the outset, that we should not let Ryan Lowe go to Crewe. Or anywhere. He is phenomenally physically fit for someone his age and the effect he has around the place is immense - we should have him mentoring Danny Rose every day.

Also, Steve Davis has form for talking crap on this subject - he went round when Lowe's loan ended telling everyone he was coming back in January and lo and behold he didn't.

Unfortunately, DF is rather giving every impression that he is going to get rid of Lowe, who must be one of the higher earners at the club, along with Leon and Pope.

Pope has worked hard but it has been painfully obvious that this move hasn't worked out - if we want to sell him back to Port Vale, they want him back and he acts a bit like he has never left - feels like a bit of a no-brainer for me.

As for Hope, hands up we cocked up there but at least there's only one year left to go. If we could get Carlisle to house him for a year I am sure someone in L2 would do the same next year.

Mayor is the one that will be interesting close-season to see what happens. He has "richer club in L1" written all over him for me. Sheff United or Barnsley maybe.
Ryan Lowe on 09:53 - Apr 27 with 2255 viewslurker

Can't see a Vale fan wanting Pope back from what I saw last weekend.

Admittedly our defending was arse but their forward line looked very handy and JJ Hooper played the dirty elbows out style much better than I recall Pope ever doing to be fair. Plus he is probably on much less money!
Ryan Lowe on 10:07 - Apr 27 with 2234 viewsdingdangblue

Ryan Lowe on 09:46 - Apr 27 by BarryStrange

I will say now, right from the outset, that we should not let Ryan Lowe go to Crewe. Or anywhere. He is phenomenally physically fit for someone his age and the effect he has around the place is immense - we should have him mentoring Danny Rose every day.

Also, Steve Davis has form for talking crap on this subject - he went round when Lowe's loan ended telling everyone he was coming back in January and lo and behold he didn't.

Unfortunately, DF is rather giving every impression that he is going to get rid of Lowe, who must be one of the higher earners at the club, along with Leon and Pope.

Pope has worked hard but it has been painfully obvious that this move hasn't worked out - if we want to sell him back to Port Vale, they want him back and he acts a bit like he has never left - feels like a bit of a no-brainer for me.

As for Hope, hands up we cocked up there but at least there's only one year left to go. If we could get Carlisle to house him for a year I am sure someone in L2 would do the same next year.

Mayor is the one that will be interesting close-season to see what happens. He has "richer club in L1" written all over him for me. Sheff United or Barnsley maybe.

Sell him back to Port Vale? Ha ha.
He left on a free! And they said they weren't going to meet his 4 grand per week wages.
Think you are stuck with that one - he ain't gonna leave unless you cant pay him anymore.........................on 2nd thoughts - he may leave.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Lowe on 10:50 - Apr 27 with 2169 viewsBarryStrange

Ryan Lowe on 10:07 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

Sell him back to Port Vale? Ha ha.
He left on a free! And they said they weren't going to meet his 4 grand per week wages.
Think you are stuck with that one - he ain't gonna leave unless you cant pay him anymore.........................on 2nd thoughts - he may leave.

Disagree entirely about Port Vale and Pope - he's forever banging on about them on Twitter, still writes for their local rag about himself and Port Vale - he'd take a pay cut to go back there now it is apparent that the move hasn't been a springboard to bigger and better things.

People do take pay cuts in football to return to somewhere that feels like home - or are you seriously telling me Rochdale can afford to pay Grant Holt what Wigan will have had him on to prise him away from Norwich?
Ryan Lowe on 11:40 - Apr 27 with 2096 viewsYadHoDale

Ryan Lowe on 10:50 - Apr 27 by BarryStrange

Disagree entirely about Port Vale and Pope - he's forever banging on about them on Twitter, still writes for their local rag about himself and Port Vale - he'd take a pay cut to go back there now it is apparent that the move hasn't been a springboard to bigger and better things.

People do take pay cuts in football to return to somewhere that feels like home - or are you seriously telling me Rochdale can afford to pay Grant Holt what Wigan will have had him on to prise him away from Norwich?

Tend to egree with you. Pope is a lifelong Vale fan, and therefore might want less money to play for them than anyone else. And Dale certainly won't be paying Holty as much as Wigan.

The difference is in age. Holt is 35, and doing his coaching badge this summer. While I suspect he'd want to keep playing as long as possible, he'd maybe need to look at where that could be combined with coaching,. Might be Dale (he seems to get on well with Keith Hill), might be elsewhere (I think he's a Carlisle fan, for instance).

Tom Pope is 30, and although on a decent whack won't have earned anything like as much as Holt. So although he might ideally want to play for Vale, if say Burton or Chesterfield offered more money he'd probably go there.
Ryan Lowe on 14:27 - Apr 27 with 1923 viewsdingdangblue

Ryan Lowe on 10:50 - Apr 27 by BarryStrange

Springboard to bigger and better things! Lol
He came because you agreed to meet his wage demands - not because of any ambitions.
Why would he need to take a pay cut when you've agreed to pay his wages for another 2 years?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30417354
[Post edited 27 Apr 2016 14:31]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ryan Lowe on 23:14 - Apr 29 with 1568 viewssweetcorn

Lowe's been offered a new deal at bury

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024