Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Worrying Rumour 21:59 - Apr 26 with 5080 views100569

From a Forest fan, mate of mine based in Nottingham. They are hearing rumours of interest in KH. Anybody else heard anything similar ?
Another Worrying Rumour on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 5043 views442Dale

I would find that particularly amusing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another Worrying Rumour on 00:26 - Apr 27 with 4776 viewsrochdale1987

Given their foreign ownership and aspirations of the prem, I cannot see anything in this at all. Although if there is, Hilly would be off quicker than you can blink. You can't turn a job like that down.
Another Worrying Rumour on 01:41 - Apr 27 with 4728 viewsbocadave

Eight managers in the last five years.Only a fool would take take that job.
Another Worrying Rumour on 06:27 - Apr 27 with 4637 viewsTalkingSutty

Another Worrying Rumour on 01:41 - Apr 27 by bocadave

Not if they were rewarded with a fantastic salary which they undoubtedly would be. Managers no longer take a job with the intention of staying for 5 or 10 years, they are more realistic than that.

I think the average shelf life is about two years so it's all about signing that lucrative first contract with the knowledge that further down the line they will be sacked or ready to move on elsewhere.

If any manager in the bottom two divisions deserves a crack at a a big club it's Hilly, his stock is high again, it's amazed me we've kept hold of him for so long. He did well first time around, second time he's done even better.

No matter where he ends up I think he will be back for a third spell further down the line. So he can leave in the knowledge that the door will always be left ajar for him at Spotland. It will seem weird not having our twice a year Domestic Disputes with the manager, in fact we're due one soon!!
Another Worrying Rumour on 07:43 - Apr 27 with 4554 viewsnordenblue

A fool!!?
A massive club with huge history and a brilliant fan base is a good start to having a proper crack at the championship,not like the hiding to nothing he was on at barnsley last time round.
Another Worrying Rumour on 11:29 - Apr 27 with 4284 views_dezzy

I feel he would go to a club like then, If it doesn't work out, I'm sure he would get his 3rd job back here .

KHBA

Another Worrying Rumour on 14:14 - Apr 30 with 3414 viewsSalwaDale

Allegedly the owner is hoping to return to his previous club (Qadsia in Kuwait) and be in charge of both teams in tandem. I don't know the full extent of the truth on this story but I know Qadsia are in a bit of a financial mess. So long as he then gets Hilly to split his time between the two clubs, I'd be well happy. Would love to see Keith managing expectations out here.

TBBT

Another Worrying Rumour on 13:38 - May 5 with 2973 viewsmingthemerciless

Looks like they've finally woken up to Keith Hill's achievements over in Blackburn. Speculation on their web site as to him suddenly being in the frame for the vacant seat there. In the betting now at 14-1 apparently.
Login to get fewer ads

Another Worrying Rumour on 13:53 - May 5 with 2919 viewsrichfoad32

Another Worrying Rumour on 13:38 - May 5 by mingthemerciless

Looks like they've finally woken up to Keith Hill's achievements over in Blackburn. Speculation on their web site as to him suddenly being in the frame for the vacant seat there. In the betting now at 14-1 apparently.

6/1 with BetVictor, 18/1 with SkyBet along with the great Judan Ali.....Paul Jewell the clear favourite.
Another Worrying Rumour on 13:55 - May 5 with 2909 viewsSuddenLad

Another Worrying Rumour on 13:38 - May 5 by mingthemerciless

Someone in Darwen must have risked £3 at the bookies.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another Worrying Rumour on 14:26 - May 5 with 2812 viewsmingthemerciless

Another Worrying Rumour on 13:55 - May 5 by SuddenLad

Someone in Darwen must have risked £3 at the bookies.

I'd risk £3 on it not being Paul Jewell !
Another Worrying Rumour on 12:20 - May 7 with 2272 viewsmingthemerciless

Another Worrying Rumour on 13:53 - May 5 by richfoad32

6/1 with BetVictor, 18/1 with SkyBet along with the great Judan Ali.....Paul Jewell the clear favourite.

Gone from 8-1 to 4-1 to 5-2 this morning apparently. Somebodies backing him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024