Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season 18:54 - Apr 27 with 2978 viewsLuke8686

Haven't seen anyone mention that we're guaranteed to finish above Bury now... must have been a lot of people's target for Dale at the start of the season
End of season on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 2914 viewsroccydaleian

All i wanted was to finish above the drop zone, not arsed where the mongs finished.
End of season on 19:51 - Apr 27 with 2845 viewsSuddenLad

End of season on 19:17 - Apr 27 by roccydaleian

All i wanted was to finish above the drop zone, not arsed where the mongs finished.

I'd have settled for finishing 5th from bottom, with the Gigglers below us. !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

End of season on 20:25 - Apr 27 with 2764 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yes...but it's nice though........for all their money spent. Bragging rights too
End of season on 20:31 - Apr 27 with 2742 viewsTalkingSutty

Snap. If somebody offered me that position for next season i would accept it. Couple that with off- field progression, a hefty transfer fee for Allen or Camps and a little Cup run.
End of season on 02:04 - Apr 28 with 2483 viewsSandyman

Hardly a surprise. Their monumental spending of pounds from mysterious sources at mad rates of interest on a ridiculous gamble to get to the Championship was bound to fail either on or off the pitch. Seemingly both. RAFC playing it steady as usual makes sure the natural order of things has come to fruition. I could almost consider buying a season ticket
End of season on 07:50 - Apr 28 with 2377 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

End of season on 02:04 - Apr 28 by Sandyman

Hardly a surprise. Their monumental spending of pounds from mysterious sources at mad rates of interest on a ridiculous gamble to get to the Championship was bound to fail either on or off the pitch. Seemingly both. RAFC playing it steady as usual makes sure the natural order of things has come to fruition. I could almost consider buying a season ticket

Do Bury accept promissory notes as forms of payment....seems they quite happy to dish them out!
End of season on 13:46 - Apr 28 with 2132 viewsaleanddale

Hope we see the season out properly.

2 wins last 2 games would round off an amazing record breaking season in league 1.

Gigglers in turmoil they could be in for a difficult summer.
End of season on 13:50 - Apr 28 with 2110 viewsroccydaleian

End of season on 20:25 - Apr 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yes...but it's nice though........for all their money spent. Bragging rights too

True, but it's just a Brucie bonus, at the start of the season i wasn't interested in them at all.
Login to get fewer ads

End of season on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 2017 viewspioneer

I wanted to finish at least 19 places above them - that would have guaranteed they were relegated.....among other things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024