Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Dale kits 2016/17 09:04 - Apr 30 with 24212 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/the-big-reveal-the-winners-are-3086484

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:35 - Apr 30 with 3488 viewsCockneyDale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:24 - Apr 30 by funkkk

Only Rochdale would launch 2 new shirts without pictures and no kids shirts on sale...

Or the ability to actually buy one!
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:38 - Apr 30 with 3466 viewssandylaner1

Very smart home shirt

Voted for chaffs away kit
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:45 - Apr 30 with 3417 viewsdawlishdale

Home shirt looks ok.

Amazed that any true Dale fan voted for a red away kit though. Not good.
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:48 - Apr 30 with 3408 viewsroccydaleian

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:45 - Apr 30 by dawlishdale

Home shirt looks ok.

So if you voted for a red kit you're not a true Dale fan?
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:50 - Apr 30 with 3397 viewsroccydaleian

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:33 - Apr 30 by TVOS1907

Are you sure?

Think so, it's what I put on the other kit thread... 1&3
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:51 - Apr 30 with 3390 viewsjimmysbaldhead

The home top is ace.

The design of the away top is good but not a fan of the red. Thought Chaffs was a cert for the away top. Having said that can't argue with a vote.

I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Dale in red mmmmm....may take some getting used to.
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:52 - Apr 30 with 3383 views442Dale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:45 - Apr 30 by dawlishdale

Home shirt looks ok.

I think a lot held that view around red, I certainly did myself, however that's a Rochdale shirt because of the way it's used the blue & black. It'll take some getting used to and I'm glad it's an all red kit, top marks to the person who designed it. Both kits are a solid 8/10.

Retain the green & black for Scunthorpe away. Then, if we win, tell the team/manager/players they can't use it everywhere. In fact I'm of the opinion we should declare what kit we are wearing in every game before the season starts. All clubs should.

I might write to the FL and see if they want anyone to oversee this process.

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:54 - Apr 30 with 3367 viewsdawlishdale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:48 - Apr 30 by roccydaleian

So if you voted for a red kit you're not a true Dale fan?

I'm amazed anyone would want to see us play regularly in red. It just isn't our colour, and isn't synonymous with RAFC. I know we have played in it a few times many years ago, but it always looked strange to me.

Having spoken to plenty of fans about the choice of kits, I don't know anyone who wanted the red kit (apart from you obviously).

Mind you..after what has happened this past couple of weeks, nowt surprises me anymore.

I look forward to seeing you wearing your new red shirt whilst posing unashamedly with anyone semi-famous
Login to get fewer ads

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:56 - Apr 30 with 3337 viewsYouTubeDale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:24 - Apr 30 by ColDale

I know we are only minutes in but it seems to be the best reaction to a kit since the Nike kits

Col

Are the votes verified in some way that they are bona fide?

The last thing we want is to be sabotaged by other supporters forcing us into the most undesirable option.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:56 - Apr 30 with 3345 views442Dale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:54 - Apr 30 by dawlishdale

I'm amazed anyone would want to see us play regularly in red. It just isn't our colour, and isn't synonymous with RAFC. I know we have played in it a few times many years ago, but it always looked strange to me.

Having spoken to plenty of fans about the choice of kits, I don't know anyone who wanted the red kit (apart from you obviously).

Mind you..after what has happened this past couple of weeks, nowt surprises me anymore.

I look forward to seeing you wearing your new red shirt whilst posing unashamedly with anyone semi-famous

I agree totally on the opening paragraph. It will take some getting used to but as a one off I think it'll work. Think it'll sell well to kids too.

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:59 - Apr 30 with 3324 views442Dale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:56 - Apr 30 by YouTubeDale

Col

Are the votes verified in some way that they are bona fide?

The last thing we want is to be sabotaged by other supporters forcing us into the most undesirable option.

What do you mean?

There were voting slips for fans at the club at the time. Everyone was doing it at the Trust desk as Col whinged about the stripe down the back of the shirt (it isn't there apparently?)

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:02 - Apr 30 with 3304 viewsColDale

Its usually online polls that get sabotaged. Usually too much effort to people to sabotage using email and in person.
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:20 - Apr 30 with 3232 views1907

I think both are good. Away kit is a fresh change. Some of you lot with your conspiracy theories need to have a day off. This has been a great idea by the club throughout the process, how about we praise the club today and lay off with the criticism. I'd imagine less bitching goes on at a Women's Institute convention than on here sometimes.
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:23 - Apr 30 with 3220 views442Dale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:20 - Apr 30 by 1907

I think both are good. Away kit is a fresh change. Some of you lot with your conspiracy theories need to have a day off. This has been a great idea by the club throughout the process, how about we praise the club today and lay off with the criticism. I'd imagine less bitching goes on at a Women's Institute convention than on here sometimes.

There's plenty of praise for the club around how these kits were decided.

There's also been constructive criticism that everyone can benefit from.

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:24 - Apr 30 with 3210 viewsColDale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:27 - Apr 30 with 2518 viewsColDale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:24 - Apr 30 by ColDale

thats not the actual kit based on this

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:27 - Apr 30 with 2513 viewsfitzochris

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:24 - Apr 30 by ColDale

As that nodding dog says on the Churchill adverts...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:28 - Apr 30 with 2502 viewsColDale

It's a different collar and sponsor design. The sponsor is cut out rather than with a gap. Can only see one on a locked twitter account so can't post on here. Think its better than the one Lund's wearing

This post has been edited by an administrator
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:32 - Apr 30 with 2477 views442Dale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:28 - Apr 30 by ColDale

It's a different collar and sponsor design. The sponsor is cut out rather than with a gap. Can only see one on a locked twitter account so can't post on here. Think its better than the one Lund's wearing

This post has been edited by an administrator

Apparently Crown Oil is in white on the away kit.

Why after the announcement was made wasn't there a plethora of images available on twitter/OS/Dale Wall? its something we've done really well the last couple of years.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 10:33]

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:36 - Apr 30 with 2436 viewsYouTubeDale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 09:59 - Apr 30 by 442Dale

What do you mean?

There were voting slips for fans at the club at the time. Everyone was doing it at the Trust desk as Col whinged about the stripe down the back of the shirt (it isn't there apparently?)

I didn't vote but assumed it was done over the net, electronically.

The conclusion is that we are a whinging set of b#stards then !!

It reminds of a joke...

Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

The Priest said, 'Sister, this is a silent monastery. You are welcome here as long as you like, but you may not speak until I direct you to do so.'

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priest said to her, 'Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years. You can speak two words.

Sister Mary Katherine said, 'Hard bed.'

'I'm sorry to hear that,' the Priest said, 'We will get you a better bed.'

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was called by the Priest. 'You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine.

'Cold food,' said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.

On her 15th anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine into his office. 'You may say two words today.'

'I quit,' said Sister Mary Katherine.

'It's probably best', said the Priest, 'You've done **** all but moan since you've been here.'

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:38 - Apr 30 with 2424 views442Dale

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:36 - Apr 30 by YouTubeDale

I didn't vote but assumed it was done over the net, electronically.

The conclusion is that we are a whinging set of b#stards then !!

It reminds of a joke...

Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

The Priest said, 'Sister, this is a silent monastery. You are welcome here as long as you like, but you may not speak until I direct you to do so.'

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priest said to her, 'Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years. You can speak two words.

Sister Mary Katherine said, 'Hard bed.'

'I'm sorry to hear that,' the Priest said, 'We will get you a better bed.'

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was called by the Priest. 'You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine.

'Cold food,' said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.

On her 15th anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine into his office. 'You may say two words today.'

'I quit,' said Sister Mary Katherine.

'It's probably best', said the Priest, 'You've done **** all but moan since you've been here.'

Nah, not all of us. Just Col. Especially on kits.

Christ, he goes on.

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:40 - Apr 30 with 2401 viewsisitme

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:32 - Apr 30 by 442Dale

Apparently Crown Oil is in white on the away kit.

Why after the announcement was made wasn't there a plethora of images available on twitter/OS/Dale Wall? its something we've done really well the last couple of years.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 10:33]

I have both shirts and could take a picture of them but I have no way of linking to them as I do not have any photo sharing accounts. If anyone has a way of uploading them on here I would gladly send them the images.
New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:52 - Apr 30 with 2351 viewsDaleaholic

Just been and bought myself the away shirt, far nicer than the home in the flesh.

The collar on the home shirt ruins it.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:57 - Apr 30 with 2321 viewsTVOS1907

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:02 - Apr 30 by ColDale

Its usually online polls that get sabotaged. Usually too much effort to people to sabotage using email and in person.

We were told on here last year that online kit polls were irrelevant.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:58 - Apr 30 with 2310 viewsTVOS1907

New Dale kits 2016/17 on 10:20 - Apr 30 by 1907

I've only seen one conspiracy theory type post.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024