Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big list of released players 10:38 - May 1 with 31547 viewsleedsdale

Seeing as bury have unconventionally decided to kick things off a week early (which Flicker has admitted was a mistake...!) I thought it was time for this thread:

BURY:

Daniel Nardiello
Chris Eagles
Reece Brown
Rob Laintin
Marcus Poscha
Kiel O'Brien

ROCHDALE:

Grant Holt
Rueben Noble-Lazarus
Michael Rose
Joel Logan
David Syers
Rhys Bennett
Nyal Bell
Billy Hasler-Cregg

WOLVES:

Bjorn Sigurdarson
Zeli Ismail
Tommy Rowe
Razak Boukari
Liam McAlinden
Aaron McClarey

CRAWLEY TOWN:

Lee Barnard
Roarie Deacon
Andy Bond
Lyle Dalle-Verde
Callum Preston

COVENTRY CITY:

Reda Johnson
Marc-Antoine Fortune
Conor Thomas
Aaron Martin
Martin Lorentzson
Aaron Phillips
Peter Ramage
Stephen Hunt
Darius Henderson

CARLISLE UNITED:

Derek Asamoah
Antony Sweeney
Steven Rigg
Troy Archibald-Henville
Dan Hanford
Angelo Balanta
Joe Thompson
Bastien Hery
Louis Pedro
Arron Bradbury

CREWE ALEX:

Marcus Haber
Lauri Dalla
David Fox
Chis Atkinson
James Baillie
Joe Kearns
Joe Howell
Liam O'Neill
Fraser Murdoch
Andre Brown
Toby Mullarkey

GILLINGHAM:

Doug Loft
Brennan Dickinson
Jermaine McGlashan
Glenn Morris

LUTON TOWN:

Jake Howells
Alex Lawless
Paul Benson
Isaac Galliford
Scott Griffiths
Ryan Hall
Mark Onyemah
Luke Trotman
Curtley Williams

NEWPORT COUNTY:

Yan Klukowski
Matt Partridge
Seth Nana-­Twumasi
Rhys Taylor
Joe Green
Nathan Ralph
Scott Barrow

MORECAMBE:

Alan Goodall
Andy Parrish
Nathan Bondswell

CAMBRIDGE UNITED:

Ryan Donaldson
Sam Beasant
Robbie Simpson
Chris Dunn

QPR:

Rob Green,
Clint Hill,
Alejandro Faurlin.

READING:

Hal Robson-Kanu
Anton Ferdinand
Simon Cox

OLDHAM ATHLETIC:

Mike Jones
Joseph Mills
David Cornell
Rhys Turner
Jack Truelove
Jordan Bove
Theo Vassell

HUDDERSFIELD TOWN:

Karim Matmour
Ishmael Miller
James Vaughan
Duane Holmes
Lloyd Allinson
Joe Wilkinson

If anyone can spot any more teams releasing players, post them and I'll update the list.

Forgive me for hijacking your thread LeedsDale!

This post has been edited by an administrator
The big list of released players on 10:44 - May 1 with 13840 views442Dale

Good of Flitcroft to release a keeper.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The big list of released players on 10:51 - May 1 with 13803 viewsleedsdale

Incredibly naive to make this announcement with two games left to play.
The big list of released players on 11:51 - May 1 with 13645 viewsboromat

Can we have this thread pinned?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The big list of released players on 11:51 - May 1 with 13645 viewsAtThePeake

I'm amazed that there were Bury players out of contract, I thought they were all on three year deals.

Tangled up in blue.

The big list of released players on 11:54 - May 1 with 13635 viewsSuddenLad

The big list of released players on 10:51 - May 1 by leedsdale

Incredibly naive to make this announcement with two games left to play.

2 games ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The big list of released players on 11:56 - May 1 with 13623 viewsleedsdale

The big list of released players on 11:54 - May 1 by SuddenLad

2 games ??

It was announced before yesterday's game, I believe
The big list of released players on 16:08 - May 1 with 13254 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sad thing is, they've some tripe under contract. Sad for them I mean.

Be interesting to see what route they go down this summer regards recruitment etc. Must sting seeing Burton promoted spending naff all. Maybe they'll re-evaluate their shit or bust strategy.
The big list of released players on 16:14 - May 1 with 13237 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rumour around that your mate O'Sullivan has been playing for a new contract at giggle..........could they afford him?

He was Crap at San Spotty but very popular at Oakwell....????
Login to get fewer ads

The big list of released players on 09:46 - May 2 with 12490 viewsdingdangblue

The big list of released players on 11:51 - May 1 by AtThePeake

I'm amazed that there were Bury players out of contract, I thought they were all on three year deals.

I notice Leon Clarke has gone missing from the match day squad again the last 2 games? Very strange how this has happened 5-6 times throughout the season. Its almost as if he's on some kind of performance related contract that they cant afford

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The big list of released players on 19:02 - May 2 with 12031 viewsNinco

I would think that given the financial state of the club, Flitcroft will have been told to get rid of more players than he wants to.

As for announcing it early, if he has no intention of playing them, I don't see any harm in giving the news early. If my employer was getting rid of me, I would want to know early so I can apply for jobs before everyone else does.
The big list of released players on 19:36 - May 2 with 11943 viewsDySporting

Ryan Lowe has turned down his pay if you play contract and will leave Gigg lane.
The big list of released players on 19:48 - May 2 with 11905 viewsnordenblue

The big list of released players on 19:36 - May 2 by DySporting

Ryan Lowe has turned down his pay if you play contract and will leave Gigg lane.

Standby for a move to Crewe
The big list of released players on 22:16 - May 2 with 11709 viewsdingdangblue

The big list of released players on 19:36 - May 2 by DySporting

They couldn't afford his goal bonus as he was claiming every fooking one!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

The big list of released players on 23:02 - May 3 with 10891 viewsWhiteyBFC

The big list of released players on 16:14 - May 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Rumour around that your mate O'Sullivan has been playing for a new contract at giggle..........could they afford him?

He was Crap at San Spotty but very popular at Oakwell....????

He had a short spell and made a big impact here on loan. He'd just returned from Accrington (I think) so he'd been playing regularly. I really liked the look of him. Injuries then stalled his progress. Not sure why he was crap at Dale, and not really kept tabs on him at Bury.

We've had Hammill, Isgrove, Watkins and Chapman on our wings this half season. As much as I liked JOS, he's not at their level. But, I fully expect Hammill to leave if we don't go up. Isgrove we might lure here full time. Chapman is destined for big things. May return on loan. And so there's only really Watkins definitely here next season and he's played up front a lot. So maybe we'll revisit JOS? I wouldn't be averse to that.

Rumours suggest we've got a handful of players already lined up regardless of division and we're told that Stones will be sold this summer.

Kerching.
The big list of released players on 10:48 - May 4 with 10620 viewslurker

The big list of released players on 23:02 - May 3 by WhiteyBFC

He had a short spell and made a big impact here on loan. He'd just returned from Accrington (I think) so he'd been playing regularly. I really liked the look of him. Injuries then stalled his progress. Not sure why he was crap at Dale, and not really kept tabs on him at Bury.

We've had Hammill, Isgrove, Watkins and Chapman on our wings this half season. As much as I liked JOS, he's not at their level. But, I fully expect Hammill to leave if we don't go up. Isgrove we might lure here full time. Chapman is destined for big things. May return on loan. And so there's only really Watkins definitely here next season and he's played up front a lot. So maybe we'll revisit JOS? I wouldn't be averse to that.

Rumours suggest we've got a handful of players already lined up regardless of division and we're told that Stones will be sold this summer.

Kerching.

JOS came into the club with a billy big balls mentality which manifested itself in him kicking everyone who dared to try to share the same patch of grass with him. He may be a talented player but his attitude stinks, as also evidenced by his ill advised interview with the bury Times in which he slagged off Dale and their setup before proclaiming himself the next Iniesta or summat!

Plenty of other players that I am sure your club could sign before him that would make much more of a contribution.

We released RNL you know.........
The big list of released players on 12:29 - May 4 with 10510 viewsAtThePeake

The big list of released players on 10:48 - May 4 by lurker

JOS came into the club with a billy big balls mentality which manifested itself in him kicking everyone who dared to try to share the same patch of grass with him. He may be a talented player but his attitude stinks, as also evidenced by his ill advised interview with the bury Times in which he slagged off Dale and their setup before proclaiming himself the next Iniesta or summat!

Plenty of other players that I am sure your club could sign before him that would make much more of a contribution.

Is he a talented player? I saw very, very little in the three games he played for us (plus the one he played against us for Bury) to suggest so.

Tangled up in blue.

The big list of released players on 12:53 - May 4 with 10471 viewslurker

The big list of released players on 12:29 - May 4 by AtThePeake

Is he a talented player? I saw very, very little in the three games he played for us (plus the one he played against us for Bury) to suggest so.

That's why I said "may be". I would have to agree with you based solely on what I saw
The big list of released players on 22:11 - May 4 with 10087 viewsWhiteyBFC

The big list of released players on 10:48 - May 4 by lurker

Aye, I saw that article. He's got some pain on though if he's failed in L1 this season. May have to drop a division. Like I say, he was here a short time. 8 games I think. We won 6 and drew 2 of em. He was terrific. I can only use that as evidence of his ability, just as you can based on his shorter spell at Dale.

I'm not surprised RNL has been released. Hasn't really made much of an impact. Shame. Because he's very talented. But talent isn't everything. Last time I saw him he looked too bulky. Dale Jennings-ish. Another very talented lad going to waste. I hope they both find clubs and restart their careers. Still young.
The big list of released players on 08:57 - May 5 with 9888 viewsMBoothman

Disagree about RNL, I think he's fat AND untalented. Mendez-Laing, playing in his position and with a similar remit has shown miles more since he came, and has worked hard to get into the team. Lazarus stole a wage.

Yes. That IS Sako.

The big list of released players on 09:37 - May 5 with 9829 viewsdingdangblue

The big list of released players on 08:57 - May 5 by MBoothman

Disagree about RNL, I think he's fat AND untalented. Mendez-Laing, playing in his position and with a similar remit has shown miles more since he came, and has worked hard to get into the team. Lazarus stole a wage.

Agreed about Mendez - Laing : He's done superb to lose a few lbs and looks very fit now. Another pre season behind him and I'm expecting big things next season.

The big list of released players on 11:25 - May 5 with 9751 viewsBarryStrange

The big list of released players on 22:11 - May 4 by WhiteyBFC

Aye, I saw that article. He's got some pain on though if he's failed in L1 this season. May have to drop a division. Like I say, he was here a short time. 8 games I think. We won 6 and drew 2 of em. He was terrific. I can only use that as evidence of his ability, just as you can based on his shorter spell at Dale.

I'm not surprised RNL has been released. Hasn't really made much of an impact. Shame. Because he's very talented. But talent isn't everything. Last time I saw him he looked too bulky. Dale Jennings-ish. Another very talented lad going to waste. I hope they both find clubs and restart their careers. Still young.

To give a third perspective, JOS has been excellent on the whole at Bury, a world away from the piece of ineffectual garbage that played against us for Dale in the FA Cup.

He has been unafraid to take people on, cross the ball and have the odd pop from range - most Shakers would be happy enough to have him back I suspect. It's been nice seeing him put himself about when so much of our squad have been infuriatingly ticking the games off til the summer since about November.

Also re Stones - are you sure that money is coming? Honestly he has looked totally overawed whenever I have seen Everton (not that often I will admit) since he got destroyed by Raheem Sterling in the Carling Cup semi. Still got talent on the ball but I doubt he is as marketable now as he was 12 months ago.
The big list of released players on 11:39 - May 5 with 9717 viewsdingdangblue

The big list of released players on 11:25 - May 5 by BarryStrange

To give a third perspective, JOS has been excellent on the whole at Bury, a world away from the piece of ineffectual garbage that played against us for Dale in the FA Cup.

He has been unafraid to take people on, cross the ball and have the odd pop from range - most Shakers would be happy enough to have him back I suspect. It's been nice seeing him put himself about when so much of our squad have been infuriatingly ticking the games off til the summer since about November.

Also re Stones - are you sure that money is coming? Honestly he has looked totally overawed whenever I have seen Everton (not that often I will admit) since he got destroyed by Raheem Sterling in the Carling Cup semi. Still got talent on the ball but I doubt he is as marketable now as he was 12 months ago.

Massive Euro's for Stones - but at the moment he probably wont even be in the starting 11. If Everton do sell him , even after this poor season they'll probably still get at least £30 million - City paid that for Mangala!

The big list of released players on 15:10 - May 6 with 9133 viewsolympicdale

The big list of released players on 22:11 - May 4 by WhiteyBFC

RNL was crap for the majority, he might have the skills but it was never consistently on show at Dale, he hardly made a meaningful impact on the game. NML has shown much more, and looks to be working hard on his weight, unlike Lazarus, who always looked to be 3 stone overweight.

Life is a game of fate.

The big list of released players on 15:36 - May 6 with 9105 viewsdalestats

Unfortunately rnl had his best moment in the opening game of the season and faded away

Poll: Remain in the eu

The big list of released players on 21:13 - May 8 with 8418 viewsWhiteyBFC

The big list of released players on 11:25 - May 5 by BarryStrange

Stones will be sold this summer. I know his agent. It's your keeper's relative....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024