Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? 14:54 - May 1 with 3557 viewstony_roch975

Just watched 10 mins highlights on Player but still unsure - old age/ poor eyesight problem. Seems to me to confirm free-kick against Allen was wrong which was my initial reaction from Main Stand yesterday - looks like Jamie pulls his foot back, doesn't make contact & Swindon player jumps into him. Anyone else see it clearly? Also confirms 2 incidents of Swindon kicking/throwing ball away which rightly got cards. Still can't see any particular misdemeanour by their No 3 before the red card - surely would have to be violent conduct (as Sky Sports claim), spitting or offensive language/gestures? Or was it a 2nd offence but ref didn't show 2nd yellow? (Deserved it just for unsporting behaviour anyway in my view). Anyone know more? Pity about that side of Swindon's game cos they played some great football in an exciting match.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 15:00 - May 1 with 3525 viewsdingdangblue

He punched Holty in the bollocks.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 17:47 - May 1 with 3321 viewsboromat

It shouldn't have been a free kick against Allen I agree Allen stuck his toe in as the Swindon player moved back. Allen didn't touch the ball or the player and he just throws himself to the floor.

And as the other post says he hit out at Holt hard to see on the highlights as a player walks in the way of the camera just as he commits the offence.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 17:50 - May 1 with 3312 viewsTVOS1907

Before yesterday, the last team to have two players sent-off against Dale was Bristol Rovers in November 2012 - by the same referee as yesterday!

#FACT

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 17:53 - May 1 with 3299 views442Dale

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 17:50 - May 1 by TVOS1907

Before yesterday, the last team to have two players sent-off against Dale was Bristol Rovers in November 2012 - by the same referee as yesterday!

#FACT

We wore our yellow away kit at home that day.

It wasn't amusing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 21:50 - May 1 with 3143 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 17:50 - May 1 by TVOS1907

#FACT

and, there's more........he doubled his red card cautions for the season yesterday!

(tvos again)
Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 08:45 - May 2 with 2980 views1907

The number three sort of upper cutted Holt into his midriff as Holt was trying to help him up after apologising for standing on him. It was blatant from where I was sat and the pillock will now miss 2 games at the start of next season.
Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 12:04 - May 2 with 2842 viewsDickydaler

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 08:45 - May 2 by 1907

The number three sort of upper cutted Holt into his midriff as Holt was trying to help him up after apologising for standing on him. It was blatant from where I was sat and the pillock will now miss 2 games at the start of next season.

Holty knew what he was doing when he tried to 'help' him up; he was trying, and succeeded, in getting a reaction.
Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 16:23 - May 2 with 2725 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yesterday's refereeing decisions - younger eyes needed? on 12:04 - May 2 by Dickydaler

Holty knew what he was doing when he tried to 'help' him up; he was trying, and succeeded, in getting a reaction.

And he got just that.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024