Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Rose 13:56 - May 3 with 10010 viewshull_dale19

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en">

So another chapter begins!! 😤⚽️

– Michael Rose (@michaelrose3) <a href="
3, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> Looks like he's a goner
[Post edited 3 May 2016 13:57]
Michael Rose on 14:16 - May 3 with 5807 viewsolympicdale

So long to his magic toes, a good servant to the club was Rosey (if hes going)

Life is a game of fate.

Michael Rose on 14:41 - May 3 with 5728 viewsboromat

I'd be surprised as he's been excellent in the second half of the season. Brought a good balance and solidness to the midfield.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Michael Rose on 14:51 - May 3 with 5681 viewsroccydaleian

Michael Rose on 14:41 - May 3 by boromat

I'd be surprised as he's been excellent in the second half of the season. Brought a good balance and solidness to the midfield.

Agreed , but that tweet suggests he's off... All the best Rosey lad.
Michael Rose on 14:56 - May 3 with 5657 views49thseason

Naar, he's just joined Herbalife.
Michael Rose on 14:59 - May 3 with 5622 viewsMoonyDale

Could just be reading a good book......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Michael Rose on 15:01 - May 3 with 5613 viewsSuddenLad

Or it's domestic trouble

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Michael Rose on 15:30 - May 3 with 5506 viewsToffeemanc

Michael Rose on 14:41 - May 3 by boromat

I remember thinking the same about Cavanagh a couple of years ago but Hilly had no problem letting him go either.
Rose has been very good since the turn of the year but I'll admit I thought he was one who may be on the released list just because of his age and the fact we have enough cover in midfield in the current squad.
Definitely need to hold on to Camps, Allen and Lund if Rose is to be released.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Michael Rose on 15:49 - May 3 with 5419 viewsChaffRAFC

Always been a fan of Rose but I don't actually think he's been playing that well in recent weeks. He's been a part of the side that's done so well but some of his more recent performances have been poor. Wasn't there on Saturday or away at Port Vale so can't comment but as good a servant as he has been, I think his time has come. He's not got the pace to play the role he plays and fresher, younger legs are needed for that role.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Rose on 16:06 - May 3 with 5357 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Does he have his own religious cult?
Michael Rose on 16:20 - May 3 with 5295 viewsisitme

Michael Rose on 15:49 - May 3 by ChaffRAFC

Always been a fan of Rose but I don't actually think he's been playing that well in recent weeks. He's been a part of the side that's done so well but some of his more recent performances have been poor. Wasn't there on Saturday or away at Port Vale so can't comment but as good a servant as he has been, I think his time has come. He's not got the pace to play the role he plays and fresher, younger legs are needed for that role.

He has been an excellent servant over the years but there will be younger, faster players who will command less money who could play the holding midfield roll.
Michael Rose on 16:22 - May 3 with 5287 viewsBigKindo

Rosie is 34 years young in July. Perhaps Hilly considers the youngsters now have another season under their respective belts and Rosie might be surplus to requirements. Matty Lund is still only 25 years and James Hooper, now 19 years, also appears to be on the horizon. However, have we got a left sided midfielder? Jamie playing there earlier in the season didn't convince me he was the answer.
Michael Rose on 16:34 - May 3 with 5231 viewssweetcorn

Michael Rose on 16:22 - May 3 by BigKindo

Rosie is 34 years young in July. Perhaps Hilly considers the youngsters now have another season under their respective belts and Rosie might be surplus to requirements. Matty Lund is still only 25 years and James Hooper, now 19 years, also appears to be on the horizon. However, have we got a left sided midfielder? Jamie playing there earlier in the season didn't convince me he was the answer.

Won't be missed by me personally.

We might sign a holding midfielder to replace him who doesnt pass to his mate in row z of the stands..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Michael Rose on 16:36 - May 3 with 5210 viewsbazingadale

Good riddance. I assume he will have to be surgically removed from hills back passage before he leaves the club
Michael Rose on 16:39 - May 3 with 5188 viewssweetcorn

Michael Rose on 16:36 - May 3 by bazingadale

Good riddance. I assume he will have to be surgically removed from hills back passage before he leaves the club

Omg im dying.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Michael Rose on 16:47 - May 3 with 5137 viewsroccydaleian

Michael Rose on 16:36 - May 3 by bazingadale

Go and fook yourself you sad boring tw@t.
Michael Rose on 16:54 - May 3 with 5089 viewsDale27

I was never a fan of Rose, but would like to thank him for his effort and commitment when he put on a Dale jersey. To me, he always gave 100% and has been a good servant to the football club.

Thank you Rosey, and good luck finding a new club.
Michael Rose on 17:22 - May 3 with 4986 viewsbazingadale

Michael Rose on 16:47 - May 3 by roccydaleian

I find that language highly offensive. My post was accurate I think you'll find
Michael Rose on 17:29 - May 3 with 4951 viewsbocadave

Michael Rose on 17:22 - May 3 by bazingadale

Only you and that other boring tw@t sweetcorn seem to think so.
Michael Rose on 17:35 - May 3 with 4919 viewsColDale

Michael Rose on 15:49 - May 3 by ChaffRAFC

Disagree. He's been the stand out player for me in the second half of the season, and has been part of the reason why the likes of Allen and Camps have been able to flourish, and we've looked much weaker when he's not been there.

It's been a mixed time with the club. Definitely one who's contributed far more positives than negatives, but there's been times where he's not featured for long periods and it looked like he'd played his last game for the club only to reappear.

Hilly was quite vocal in the season after Cav left that he'd made a mistake so I guess there'll be a direct replacement for Rose on the way. He's 34 so unlikely to improve but thought he might have done enough to earn another twelve months.
Michael Rose on 17:36 - May 3 with 4914 viewsroccydaleian

Michael Rose on 17:22 - May 3 by bazingadale

Apologies, i'll amend it, go and fook yourself you boring tw@t.
Michael Rose on 17:40 - May 3 with 4883 viewsbocadave

Michael Rose on 17:35 - May 3 by ColDale

Disagree. He's been the stand out player for me in the second half of the season, and has been part of the reason why the likes of Allen and Camps have been able to flourish, and we've looked much weaker when he's not been there.

It's been a mixed time with the club. Definitely one who's contributed far more positives than negatives, but there's been times where he's not featured for long periods and it looked like he'd played his last game for the club only to reappear.

Hilly was quite vocal in the season after Cav left that he'd made a mistake so I guess there'll be a direct replacement for Rose on the way. He's 34 so unlikely to improve but thought he might have done enough to earn another twelve months.

Spot on Col.
Michael Rose on 17:44 - May 3 with 4848 viewsdawlishdale

Michael Rose on 17:35 - May 3 by ColDale

Rose has improved massively since the turn of the year, and after a falling out with Hilly left him out of the squad. He was nailed on to be going in January, and it's full credit to him that it must have been a close call.
However, a dozen good performances might not have been enough to overshadow a year or so of poor previous performances.
His delivery on Saturday when we really needed it to be good, was below par.

Only real shock for me is the decision to offer Lancashire another deal.
Michael Rose on 17:50 - May 3 with 4813 viewsShun

He's had probably his best form at the club over the past few months. Good luck, Rose.
Michael Rose on 17:59 - May 3 with 4765 viewsolympicdale

Such a shame to see him leave when, as has been said, he's found his best form of late. He was always someone who gave 100% and made sure he applauded the fans after each game. Thanks for the efforts Rosey.

Life is a game of fate.

Michael Rose on 18:14 - May 3 with 4680 viewsD_Alien

Michael Rose on 16:47 - May 3 by roccydaleian

Accidentally thumbs downed using my phone

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024