Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill to Blackburn? 12:28 - May 8 with 92358 viewsMoonyDale

This rumour just won't go away, just had a text from someone saying as much and the betting has Hilly at 5/1 second fave....Still think it's doubtful but you never know....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hill to Blackburn? on 17:10 - May 11 with 5759 viewsYouTubeDale

Hill to Blackburn? on 13:49 - May 11 by SuddenLad

Keith Hill is the best manager we have had at Dale since the General Strike, the 'Black Tuesday' Wall Street Crash and the R101 Disaster.

Undisputed.

...since sliced bread.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hill to Blackburn? on 17:22 - May 11 with 5730 viewsseasidedale

what was the best thing before sliced bread?
Hill to Blackburn? on 17:22 - May 11 with 5730 views442Dale

Hill to Blackburn? on 17:22 - May 11 by seasidedale

Bread.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill to Blackburn? on 17:57 - May 11 with 5631 viewsdingdangblue

A bread knife.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill to Blackburn? on 18:13 - May 11 with 5578 viewsSuddenLad

Thick crusts........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill to Blackburn? on 18:29 - May 11 with 5531 viewsAtThePeake

Jack Peart

Tangled up in blue.

Hill to Blackburn? on 19:11 - May 11 with 5409 viewsYouTubeDale

Hill to Blackburn? on 18:29 - May 11 by AtThePeake

Jack Peart

Go to the top of the class...somebody's paying attention😀

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hill to Blackburn? on 20:32 - May 11 with 5266 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:26 - May 10 by D_Dale

"And it is understood that Hill, who made 113 appearances for the club between 1987 and 1992, could be named on it."

"it is understood ... could be named" - that sounds like a journalist covering his back. If there's an informant inside the club, why has only Hill's name been leaked?

I like the notion of the shortlist being sent to India for approval: item one on the Venky board's agenda, recent trends in the market for processed chicken meat, item two, the suitability of Paul Jewell, Keith Hill and Ian Holloway.

Still, Chris Dunphy might be checking through KH's contract. I'm sure it has a release clause, and hope it's linked to getting some financial compensation.

.......item 3.: Pay Rochdale FC millions in compensation.( Not f*cking rupees either)
Login to get fewer ads

Hill to Blackburn? on 22:43 - May 11 with 5079 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill to Blackburn? on 12:51 - May 11 by aleanddale

The club could issue a resounding statement from Hilly saying he will not be leaving for Blackburn this summer.

That would put this to bed?

hilly will go eventually.

Just think he still has unfinished business here as Dales undisputed greatest ever manager.

Dont really see Hill has unfinished business, i think Rochdale have gone as far as they can, unless the board are really prepared to back a promotion bid with some cold hard cash.So in the absence of that i think Hill will leave at some point in the next couple of years, to avoid stagnation

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill to Blackburn? on 23:03 - May 11 with 5047 viewsdalestats

Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton Wanderers
Cardiff City
Charlton Athletic
Leyton Orient
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough United

Plus
Barnsley & Walsall who haven't got permanent managers at the mo

Add to that
Everton, Leeds & Watford all rumoured to be giving managers the chop.

That's lots of clubs all managerless as it stands. This equals unsettling times for the likes of Dale, Northampton etc

Hill will eventually leave Dale, everyone agrees with that, if Bolton and Blackburn were sane clubs who were run well I'd be worried as it is I think kh although ambitious will be wary of leaving for clubs quite as poorly run.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Hill to Blackburn? on 08:14 - May 12 with 4877 viewsKenBoon

Hill to Blackburn? on 23:03 - May 11 by dalestats

Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton Wanderers
Cardiff City
Charlton Athletic
Leyton Orient
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough United

Plus

Add to that
Everton, Leeds & Watford all rumoured to be giving managers the chop.

That's lots of clubs all managerless as it stands. This equals unsettling times for the likes of Dale, Northampton etc

Hill will eventually leave Dale, everyone agrees with that, if Bolton and Blackburn were sane clubs who were run well I'd be worried as it is I think kh although ambitious will be wary of leaving for clubs quite as poorly run.

Given the fiasco over season tickets I now assume the Club are not reliant on one man to not only bring success on the pitch, but also generate the money via player sales, since that appears to be the plan. Time will obviously tell.
Hill to Blackburn? on 08:18 - May 12 with 4870 viewsmingthemerciless

Hill to Blackburn? on 22:43 - May 11 by rochdaleriddler

Dont really see Hill has unfinished business, i think Rochdale have gone as far as they can, unless the board are really prepared to back a promotion bid with some cold hard cash.So in the absence of that i think Hill will leave at some point in the next couple of years, to avoid stagnation

Given the vacancies out there I'd be slightly surprised if he's still here at the start of next season.
Hill to Blackburn? on 08:37 - May 12 with 4829 viewsdingdangblue

Ironically Blackburn helped Hill come back to Rochdale. A 3-1 win at Barnsley was Hill's final game when he was sacked.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill to Blackburn? on 14:24 - May 12 with 4588 viewsBigKindo

Sky Bet now have Hilly at 18/1. The favourites appear to be Craig Hignett 7/4 and Neil Redfern 5/4 with the old warhorse Neil Warnock coming up on the rails at 11/2
Hill to Blackburn? on 14:37 - May 12 with 4562 viewsBigKindo

and he has gone out to 33/1 for the Bolton job, the favourite being Uwe Rossler.
Hill to Blackburn? on 15:51 - May 12 with 4463 viewsjokerthief

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-man
Now 50/1 for the Everton managers job.
Hill to Blackburn? on 20:33 - May 12 with 4267 viewsdalestats

Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton Wanderers
Cardiff City
Charlton Athletic
Everton
Leyton Orient
Northampton Town
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough United

Plus

Add to that
Leeds & Watford all rumoured to be giving managers the chop plus Rotherham where Warnock hasn’t confirmed either way whether he’ll stay

Hill to Blackburn? on 09:44 - May 14 with 3849 viewsmingthemerciless

Latest speculation on the Blackburn site is that Hill is in a short list of three with Alan Stubbs and Neil Redfearn.
Hill to Blackburn? on 09:50 - May 14 with 3822 viewsfitzochris

Speculation originating from where though?

Any road, Stubbs will need to win the Scottish Cup now, and even then it might not be enough to appease the Hibs board at missing out on promotion. He might be looking for a new job after next weekend.
[Post edited 14 May 2016 9:51]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hill to Blackburn? on 09:57 - May 14 with 3805 viewsdalestats

Hill to Blackburn? on 09:44 - May 14 by mingthemerciless

Latest speculation on the Blackburn site is that Hill is in a short list of three with Alan Stubbs and Neil Redfearn.

I'm assuming you are 'mani' on there and bigging hill up.

Reading the thread it's all speculation this shortlist is guesswork and the club are keeping quiet.

Hill to Blackburn? on 10:19 - May 14 with 3760 viewsSuddenLad

Hill to Blackburn? on 09:44 - May 14 by mingthemerciless

And what if I were to tell you that Keith Hill hasn't spoken to anyone in connection to the Blackburn vacancy, he knows nothing about a shortlist, even less one with his name on it ?

Now stop making mischief on another messageboard and then planting seeds on here.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:04 - May 14 with 3655 viewsR17ALE

Hill to Blackburn? on 10:19 - May 14 by SuddenLad

And what if I were to tell you that Keith Hill hasn't spoken to anyone in connection to the Blackburn vacancy, he knows nothing about a shortlist, even less one with his name on it ?

Now stop making mischief on another messageboard and then planting seeds on here.

What!

Are you accusing a Dale fan of bigging up his own manager's achievements on a forum of a club looking for a manager.

Whilst at the same time scaremongering his fellow Dale fans with rumours our greatest ever manager is off to this other club.

Seriously, is that the accusation?

If so, and if true, there are some seriously fooked in the head individuals about. This is serious enough to check in for rehab.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:08 - May 14 with 3632 viewsdalestats

If Ming is indeed “Mani” on the blackburn board then yes that is exactly what is happening

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:44 - May 14 with 3553 viewsTVOS1907

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:04 - May 14 by R17ALE

What!

Are you accusing a Dale fan of bigging up his own manager's achievements on a forum of a club looking for a manager.

Whilst at the same time scaremongering his fellow Dale fans with rumours our greatest ever manager is off to this other club.

Seriously, is that the accusation?

If so, and if true, there are some seriously fooked in the head individuals about. This is serious enough to check in for rehab.

His Hornets colours continue to shine through truly.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill to Blackburn? on 08:33 - May 16 with 3052 viewsTalkingSutty

Hill to Blackburn? on 10:19 - May 14 by SuddenLad

I would imagine the last thing on Hillys mind at this moment in time is swapping Football Clubs. It sounds as though his dad's been through the mill and requires ongoing treatment so he will have enough on his plate dealing with family matters.

Joining a Club like Blackburn or Bolton is going to mean total commitment to the job (24/7) and a massive increase in stress levels, that's the last thing he needs at this moment in time. Everything's in place at Rochdale to enable him to take periods of absence at short notice and he knows he can trust the Chairman and Directors to fully support him and his family, the situation at those Clubs mentioned wouldn't allow for that to happen. I don't even think the fans would show much sympathy.

At this moment in time Hilly needs stability in his own work environment to allow him to concentrate on being there for his dad's needs, Team Rochdale will provide that for him by the bucket load. Bolton and Blackburn could be the right jobs but the timing is all wrong for Hilly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024