Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Hasler-Cregg 15:50 - May 25 with 5114 viewsMarpleAlty

We've just signed him at Alty. Any opinions?
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 15:58 - May 25 with 5083 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Showed great promise but faded away...........should be good acquisition for your shower.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 16:02 - May 25 with 5070 viewsroccydaleian

Point to prove!
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 16:29 - May 25 with 4991 viewsD_Alien

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 16:02 - May 25 by roccydaleian

Point to prove!

Do these lads employ bullshit feeders as well as agents?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:00 - May 25 with 4820 viewsdingdangblue

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 15:58 - May 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Showed great promise but faded away...........should be good acquisition for your shower.

When did he show great promise?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:06 - May 25 with 4796 views442Dale

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:00 - May 25 by dingdangblue

Had a great cameo at Bury in pre-season 2014. The day their pitch started developing puddles after a quick shower.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:15 - May 25 with 4761 viewsboromat

While in the youth team showed great promise Hilly bigged him up a few times earnt his pro contract but never really knocked on the door of the first team. He went on loan and got rave reviews so looks like a good signing for you. Still young and probably needs to get stronger.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:23 - May 25 with 4728 viewsnordenblue

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 16:29 - May 25 by D_Alien

Do these lads employ bullshit feeders as well as agents?

Sounds like he's just signed for bury
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 19:24 - May 25 with 4638 views1907

The Droylsden fans absolutely adored him. Never really had a chance in the first team here. Could do a Scott Hogan because he definitely has the potential as Hilly said numerous times
Login to get fewer ads

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 20:07 - May 25 with 4515 viewsDickydaler

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:15 - May 25 by boromat

While in the youth team showed great promise Hilly bigged him up a few times earnt his pro contract but never really knocked on the door of the first team. He went on loan and got rave reviews so looks like a good signing for you. Still young and probably needs to get stronger.

Agreed. Saw him numerous times for the youth team and I thought he was one of those that might just make it. (and still might!) He always gave 100% and I'm sure he will be a good asset at Alty. Glad he has managed to find a club at a decent level.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 22:47 - May 25 with 4297 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 18:00 - May 25 by dingdangblue

See other comments........the fact he got a pro-deal is evidence of his potential and indeed Hilly did "big " him up on more than one occasion.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:52 - May 26 with 4104 viewsMarpleAlty

Thanks guys.

Although I know he's not particularly popular around these parts, we got Jack Redshaw back on his feet - so hopefully this lad will be similar.

A lot of us fancied signing Holness post-season as well (not sure if he's fixed up yet), he did pretty decent for us on loan - Tranmere couldn't wait to get rid of him.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 09:47 - May 26 with 4026 viewsAtThePeake

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:52 - May 26 by MarpleAlty

Thanks guys.

Although I know he's not particularly popular around these parts, we got Jack Redshaw back on his feet - so hopefully this lad will be similar.

A lot of us fancied signing Holness post-season as well (not sure if he's fixed up yet), he did pretty decent for us on loan - Tranmere couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Went down to Alty a couple of times towards the back end of the season and incredibly thought Holness still looked out of his depth at that level. Was dug out of trouble by Havern (sp?) almost every time the opposition attacked.

Where has he actually gone? For what it's worth from the two games I saw I thought Moult was your best player by a distance and the lad who was on loan from Burnley looked decent too. Name escapes me.

Tangled up in blue.

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 10:40 - May 26 with 3966 viewsnordenblue

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:52 - May 26 by MarpleAlty

Thanks guys.

You should have introduced him to some legs when getting him on his feet
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 10:57 - May 26 with 3940 viewsSaxonDale

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 09:47 - May 26 by AtThePeake

Went down to Alty a couple of times towards the back end of the season and incredibly thought Holness still looked out of his depth at that level. Was dug out of trouble by Havern (sp?) almost every time the opposition attacked.

Where has he actually gone? For what it's worth from the two games I saw I thought Moult was your best player by a distance and the lad who was on loan from Burnley looked decent too. Name escapes me.

Still? Don't think Holness ever looked 'out of his depth' at Dale, except for 30 minutes against Hartlepool first game of the season.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 11:32 - May 26 with 3892 viewsMarpleAlty

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 09:47 - May 26 by AtThePeake

Josh Ginnelly - he was a good lad (lost heart as well as everyone else in the team when the board refused to replace a caretaker manager who was clearly out of his depth).

Burnley will be looking for a tougher assignment for him next season, his profile would fit well at Dale.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 11:46 - May 26 with 3862 viewsAtThePeake

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 10:57 - May 26 by SaxonDale

Still? Don't think Holness ever looked 'out of his depth' at Dale, except for 30 minutes against Hartlepool first game of the season.

I thought he started well but regressed over time and was never really comfortable with him in the team. Pretty slow and pretty clumsy and personally wasn't surprised to see him slip down the leagues a bit.

Tangled up in blue.

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:05 - May 27 with 3541 viewsboromat

Holness did very well in that first season in League one but required a class central defender next to him. For me he's a top League two defender.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:18 - May 27 with 3524 viewsAtThePeake

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:05 - May 27 by boromat

Holness did very well in that first season in League one but required a class central defender next to him. For me he's a top League two defender.

Which is why he was playing for a team who got relegated from the conference last season.

Tangled up in blue.

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:39 - May 27 with 3498 viewsmacro

He was recently described as having the turning circle of a super tanker
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:54 - May 27 with 3484 viewsJimmyRustler

Even a player as good as Dawson could only make Holness look average at best. McArdle often gets slated on here but he's 100 times the defender Holness ever was/will be.
Billy Hasler-Cregg on 09:03 - May 27 with 3472 viewsroccydaleian

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 08:54 - May 27 by JimmyRustler

Even a player as good as Dawson could only make Holness look average at best. McArdle often gets slated on here but he's 100 times the defender Holness ever was/will be.

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 09:47 - May 27 with 3436 viewsJimmyRustler

Billy Hasler-Cregg on 09:03 - May 27 by roccydaleian

I believe the saying is, 'suplex city bitch'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024