Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2016 21:45 - May 25 with 1150 viewssefmiller

Hi dale fans. Hope you don't mind me posting this here, I'm a student and massive Rotherham fan. Just reading your forum and seen your after duane holmes. He'd be an absolute belting signing. Had a great game against us at 'udders and was on our rader a while back

I've been developing a football game and it has proved to be a very strenuous undertaking, as I have singled handedly developed the game whilst working full time and undertaking a 4 year degree. Marketing an application, as a single individual, on just above minimum wage, is very difficult. Whilst occasionally stories do emerge of young developers making large returns from creative development, the vast majority of mobile phone applications which populate app stores are crafted by large development teams with huge marketing and advertising budgets. Many are even leveraged at a loss for the first few years.

In the face of such dwarfing competition, I am attempting to be creative in seeking publicity for my app. As the app was only created by myself on a shoestring, it is not a worldbeater, but I genuinely believe it is a good product with potential, which was affirmed by the very positive reaction I have received when testing it and the local rag are running a personal peice on it and I this week. I hope you don't see this as spam, as your feedback would be very warmly received. I think football fans will really love this game. Please help out a footy fan by giving it a try

**EURO 2016 CHALLENGE

Price: FREE

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sef.euro
Euro 2016 on 22:07 - May 25 with 1115 viewsTalkingSutty

Your local rag will probably give you false expectation but having had a quick look at it I think you've wasted your time. I know that sounds harsh but it's better than being led down the garden path which the Rotherham Gazette will obviously do and feed you a load of bullsh*t, which would result in you wasting even more precious years of your life.

You need to move on but thanks for the feedback regarding Duane, much appreciated. Good luck!!

P.S. You need to get a bird.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 22:11]
Euro 2016 on 22:28 - May 25 with 1064 viewsSaxonDale

Good on you for taking the bull by the horns and giving this a real go, something like this would often be just a pipedream for many. As an app I think this could work (if there's nothing else similar out there and if you have the rights) its simplicity could really work for it.

I know TalkingSutty is out but I'm going to offer you £10/free kids season ticket but I want a 50% stake in your business.*

*Not really just wanted to go all Dragon's Den
**Not that I watch that rubbish
[Post edited 25 May 2016 22:42]
Euro 2016 on 23:22 - May 25 with 1000 viewsDaleiLama

Euro 2016 on 22:28 - May 25 by SaxonDale

Good on you for taking the bull by the horns and giving this a real go, something like this would often be just a pipedream for many. As an app I think this could work (if there's nothing else similar out there and if you have the rights) its simplicity could really work for it.

I know TalkingSutty is out but I'm going to offer you £10/free kids season ticket but I want a 50% stake in your business.*

*Not really just wanted to go all Dragon's Den
**Not that I watch that rubbish
[Post edited 25 May 2016 22:42]

I'm going to make you an offer too.

I'll offer you all of the money (the price of a full adult season ticket, which has not gone up in price, but hasn't stayed at the same price and is now more expensive) but I need 95% of your business and there'll be a £390 admin fee.

That's a good deal. Colin Garlick told us.

#smokeandmirrors

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024