Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another shocking toilet story 06:56 - May 27 with 1644 viewsD_Alien

OMG

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36394819

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another shocking toilet story on 07:19 - May 27 with 1618 viewsTalkingSutty

Not a great start to the day, a lot of snakes in Thailand. A few months ago I was in Lanta Old Town and came face to face with a Cobra in the middle of the town centre ( it came up through a drain and was on the pavement in front of me ready to strike) , to say I had hand brake turns in my undies is a understatement. It was quickly dispatched by a shop keeper wielding a meat clever but left me a bit shook up. The shopkeeper then took the snake away to eat.

Then half an hour later I was leaning against a telegraph pole eating a ice lolly ( recovering) and a paradise tree snake ( harmless) started coiling it's way down towards me. For somebody who has a phobia about snakes , that was a bad morning. I won't be going back to Lanta Old Town, give me Falinge anytime.
[Post edited 27 May 2016 7:39]
Another shocking toilet story on 09:26 - May 27 with 1506 viewsmingthemerciless

One story I won't be reading ! I can't stand snakes.
Another shocking toilet story on 08:34 - May 28 with 1355 viewsflyerdale

Another shocking toilet story on 07:19 - May 27 by TalkingSutty

Not a great start to the day, a lot of snakes in Thailand. A few months ago I was in Lanta Old Town and came face to face with a Cobra in the middle of the town centre ( it came up through a drain and was on the pavement in front of me ready to strike) , to say I had hand brake turns in my undies is a understatement. It was quickly dispatched by a shop keeper wielding a meat clever but left me a bit shook up. The shopkeeper then took the snake away to eat.

Then half an hour later I was leaning against a telegraph pole eating a ice lolly ( recovering) and a paradise tree snake ( harmless) started coiling it's way down towards me. For somebody who has a phobia about snakes , that was a bad morning. I won't be going back to Lanta Old Town, give me Falinge anytime.
[Post edited 27 May 2016 7:39]

No snakes in my toilet up here in CM just turtles. Talkingsutty I'm back here again already after finding incredibly cheap flights, at the end of another wonderful fortnight here then it's a countdown to the next trip in October. Met a fella who is originally from Milnrow last week in the red lion been here 14 years the jammy git
[Post edited 28 May 2016 8:35]
Another shocking toilet story on 10:08 - May 28 with 1314 viewsroccydaleian

Another shocking toilet story on 08:34 - May 28 by flyerdale

No snakes in my toilet up here in CM just turtles. Talkingsutty I'm back here again already after finding incredibly cheap flights, at the end of another wonderful fortnight here then it's a countdown to the next trip in October. Met a fella who is originally from Milnrow last week in the red lion been here 14 years the jammy git

Arn't their turtles heads in every toilet?
Another shocking toilet story on 10:45 - May 28 with 1278 viewsTalkingSutty

Another shocking toilet story on 08:34 - May 28 by flyerdale

Somethings obviously drawing you back to Chang Mai, is it the culture?☺

Did you not consider flying back for todays big local derby at Hare Hill?

Take care and enjoy.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 11:18]
Another shocking toilet story on 10:46 - May 28 with 1274 viewsD_Alien

Another shocking toilet story on 10:08 - May 28 by roccydaleian

Arn't their turtles heads in every toilet?

Yeah, they make great soup!

But there's more, even in the UK...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36397505

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another shocking toilet story on 16:06 - May 28 with 1151 viewsShun

All this talk about Thailand makes me miss PDiddy.
Another shocking toilet story on 20:56 - May 30 with 925 viewsBigKindo

So he got his kok banged in Bangkok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024