Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit or not. How will you vote? 07:12 - May 29 with 84109 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit or not. How will you vote?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 18:13 - May 29 with 5710 viewsPorlicks

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:58 - May 29 by 49thseason

And here is why there is no problem with illegal immigration by boat now in Australia. Enjoy!

Bet the aborigines wish they had made that video.

Can we translate it into French and Dutch. Just so we can tell people who can come here and who can't. (I presume this video was translated into local languages, because there's no way these dirty foreigners could possibly speak English.)

Who are YOU with?

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:29 - May 29 with 5640 viewsArthurDaley

Unlike dodgy Dave who kisses every arse in Brussels.

A large VAT Dave

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:29 - May 29 with 5583 viewsAtThePeake

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:12 - May 29 by 49thseason

The EU army is already happening:
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/11842.19.0.0/world/military/dutch-paratrooper
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/naval/2016/02/04/bundeswehr-sea-battali
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/13745.2.0.0/germany-is-taking-over-the-dutch-

As for a Muslim majority:
The number of Muslims described by the census is a count of those who completed it, not a count of the numbers in the country
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5632/uk_muslim_population_of_26_million_by

You also need to factor in the reducing birthrate of the indigenous white population

Have you been into any local schools lately?

"theTrumpet.com delivers in-depth news analysis on top stories, world news, weather, economics and society in the light of Bible prophecy."

I don't think I'll bother with those links.

Tangled up in blue.

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:35 - May 29 with 5573 viewsBirchy915

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 09:40 - May 30 with 5429 viewsmingthemerciless

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:35 - May 29 by Birchy915

It's a tough decision. I can see plenty of reasons for voting both ways. Ultimately I'll be voting to stay in.
Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 11:07 - May 30 with 5382 viewsDomDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:29 - May 29 by AtThePeake

"theTrumpet.com delivers in-depth news analysis on top stories, world news, weather, economics and society in the light of Bible prophecy."

I don't think I'll bother with those links.

But if it's written on the internet it must be true, mustn't it?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 11:20 - May 30 with 5374 viewsDomDale

For what it's worth I'm voting out, mainly because to me that's my only protest against TTIP. I've not bought the bullshit soundbites such as millions of immigrants coming to murder me and take my job if we remain.
I'm fed up of both Exit & Remain's wholly negative campaigns and can't wait for the vote to be counted and for it all to be over. I expect Remain to win.

KHBA

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 12:45 - May 30 with 5325 viewsDomDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 14:45 - May 29 by 49thseason

Can you suggest a single occasion when any serious reform has taken place inside the EU?
The project is well under way, National Governments have been emasculated, the final throws of tax harmonisation are about to be enacted leading to EU taxes being imposed.
The Germans intend to form an EU Army ostensibly for "defence" but more likely for keeping EU dissension in line. And by 2050 there will be a Muslim majority in the UK. We will become the forgotten offshore islands, our influence , already diminished will be virtually zero, and we will have been completely asset-stripped.

The UK has been systematically milked by the EU and its UK collaborators for over 40 years. What do we have to show for it? A third world transport system, a worn out NHS, a hugely enlarged benefits culture, a broken education system, millions of our brightest kids saddled with huge debts, the 5th largest economy and the 17th best pensions, thousands of ex-servicemen sleeping rough every night. The re-awakening of diseases like Rickets and Tuberculosis that we had eradicated in the 1960s, No fishing fleet, billions of pounds of our own money (subsidies) paid to landowners (Camerons Father-in-law), not farmers. Huge "green taxes" are crippling our manufacturing industries whilst Germany builds gas powered generating stations to replace its nuclear power plants (thus putting it firmly at the behest of the Russians - You know the ones we need an EU army to "defend" against). I don't hear the Greens having much to say about that.

And now the EU members are threatening to make things worse if we leave! Why would anyone want to remain a member of this mendacious, Janus-faced, anti-democratic organisation that only wants our money and treasure and has no interest in our culture, history or wellbeing and actually prefers to be under the German heel once again rather than be grateful to us for a third time. in 100 years.

If you don't vote out now, there will never be another opportunity as an in-out referendum will in future require a 19/27 majority of member countries to be accepted.
We have been done up like a kipper and Labour and Conservatives are equally culpable.
A plague on both their houses, Vote early, vote OUT.

I had to stop reading that when you stated the UK has a Third World transport system. Have you ever been to a developing or genuinely Third World country!? Do you know how advanced the UK's infrastructure is in comparison to most of the World. I've just travelled 150 miles from Wales, no punctures due to dirt tracks, no rivers to ford, no roadblocks with corrupt guards to bribe, no looters on the way (although service stations charge prices bordering on robbery) and all in a couple of hours not a couple of days. We do not have Third World anything. Silly thing to say.

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:33 - May 30 with 5240 viewsBirchy915

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 12:45 - May 30 by DomDale

I had to stop reading that when you stated the UK has a Third World transport system. Have you ever been to a developing or genuinely Third World country!? Do you know how advanced the UK's infrastructure is in comparison to most of the World. I've just travelled 150 miles from Wales, no punctures due to dirt tracks, no rivers to ford, no roadblocks with corrupt guards to bribe, no looters on the way (although service stations charge prices bordering on robbery) and all in a couple of hours not a couple of days. We do not have Third World anything. Silly thing to say.

I think you're being a bit naive, the third world isn't really like this anymore, North Korea is a third world nation, they have immaculate roads.
I think the point 49th was making (someone over zealously) is that as the 5th and soon to be 4th largest economy in the world, our infrastructure is lagging behind the likes of Barbados and Oman.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 18:07 - May 30 with 5200 viewspioneer

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:33 - May 30 by Birchy915

I think you're being a bit naive, the third world isn't really like this anymore, North Korea is a third world nation, they have immaculate roads.
I think the point 49th was making (someone over zealously) is that as the 5th and soon to be 4th largest economy in the world, our infrastructure is lagging behind the likes of Barbados and Oman.

you've let the cat out of the bag there.....all the politicians will be off to Barbados on tax payers money claiming they are looking at infrastructure.
Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 18:37 - May 30 with 5176 viewsDomDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 17:33 - May 30 by Birchy915

There are c 65-70m people here, with high road car ownership and road freight traffic. There's two men and and a dog in the places you have quoted. North Korea has no personal vehicle ownership to speak of aside from state officials and movement of traffic is negligible in comparison to the UK or any developed nation. It's almost impossible to gain a permit to move from one city to another. They've built roads (the North Koreans) for no one to use. I think you're being naïve using those comparisons to the UK.
[Post edited 30 May 2016 18:41]

KHBA

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:02 - May 30 with 5145 viewsArthurDaley

Always said the Norwegians were clever.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/673775/Norway-EU-referendum-posi

A large VAT Dave

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:07 - May 30 with 5133 viewsArthurDaley

35 million £ a day for this.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/586742/European-Union-barmy-decisions-rules-

A large VAT Dave

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:07 - May 30 with 5131 viewsDomDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:02 - May 30 by ArthurDaley

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/673775/Norway-EU-referendum-posi

I love Norway and its people and I'm voting out but I've stated on here before they are a flawed ideal. In terms of population Norway is tiny and has a vast state owned/subsidised economy. We do not (and IMO likely will not again). We will not wake up June 24th and see our median incomes shoot to £45k p/a.

KHBA

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:37 - May 30 with 5101 viewsAtThePeake

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:02 - May 30 by ArthurDaley

They also have higher immigration rates than the UK:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614659/IAN-BIRRELL-Norway-s-not-EU-does

Tangled up in blue.

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:45 - May 30 with 4710 viewsDomDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:37 - May 30 by AtThePeake

They also have higher immigration rates than the UK:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614659/IAN-BIRRELL-Norway-s-not-EU-does

I met so many unskilled workers , bar staff and the like, in Norway and other Nordic countries who are British migrants... Ahem... "Expats".

KHBA

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:18 - May 30 with 4683 viewsSuddenLad

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:45 - May 30 by DomDale

I met so many unskilled workers , bar staff and the like, in Norway and other Nordic countries who are British migrants... Ahem... "Expats".

There are 2.5 million of them -expats - living elsewhere in the EU. I often wonder how they view 'immigrants' ,

A right wing protest group supporting direct action ad organising public demonstrations against immigration to the UK was recently discovered to be based in New South Wales, from where everythinng was being organised by some disaffected Brits.

Laughable.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 22:08 - Jun 1 with 4478 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:18 - May 30 by SuddenLad

There are 2.5 million of them -expats - living elsewhere in the EU. I often wonder how they view 'immigrants' ,

A right wing protest group supporting direct action ad organising public demonstrations against immigration to the UK was recently discovered to be based in New South Wales, from where everythinng was being organised by some disaffected Brits.

Laughable.

Crikey, I hope the bookies have it down better than my poll. I'm getting genuinely apprehensive at the chance of a brexit vote.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 19:40 - Jun 12 with 4220 viewswimborne_dale

The majority of informed opinion is that leaving the EU will make us financially worse off. What a silly basis on which to decide the fate of the nation. Do we get married because it makes us richer? Do we think having kids or foreign holidays will somehow safeguard our wealth? But to those who walk such roads, it makes us who we are.

I find it hard to imagine a scenario in which I wouldn't want my country to be independent, so if Brexit makes us poorer then so be it. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Voting Leave.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:05 - Jun 12 with 4186 viewsdalenumber2

I find it hard to imagine Boris or even worse Gove as Prime Minister, reason not to vote BREXIT in itself.
Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 21:05 - Jun 12 with 4123 views49thseason

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:05 - Jun 12 by dalenumber2

I find it hard to imagine Boris or even worse Gove as Prime Minister, reason not to vote BREXIT in itself.

At least you get to vote for or against Gove, Johnson and the rest.
When did you get to vote for or against this lot:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/eu/page/0,,1286524,00.html

I recommend this film to everyone:
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 22:18]
Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 21:12 - Jun 12 with 4109 viewsR17ALE

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:05 - Jun 12 by dalenumber2

Yes, but you can vote out Boris et al and vote in someone who will govern the UK the way you wish if we leave.

Currently any government has one arm tied behind its back by being in.

And I'm guessing that you're not sitting there singing, "Michael Gove has got magic toes"!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 14:11 - Jun 13 with 3925 viewsmingthemerciless

The Brexit mob have turned this into a referendum on wether we like immigrants or not. I'm tired of hearing all this guff about " talking back control " . The working man has never had much control and that's not likely to change any time soon. In or out.
Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 14:13 - Jun 13 with 3924 viewsSalwaDale

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 20:18 - May 30 by SuddenLad

Laughable.

I've always wondered why a white skinned person is considered an expat rather than an immigrant or economic migrant. Many expats I know seem to be in favour of leaving, well that is the impression I get. Having said that I am outside the EU.

TBBT

Brexit or not. How will you vote? on 14:43 - Jun 14 with 3809 viewsArthurDaley

Call me Dave's position in the eu if we vote to stay in.

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024