Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley 14:41 - May 29 with 5765 viewsYouTubeDale

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 15:23 - May 29 with 4117 viewsmacro

2-0 Barnsley it's looking a trip back to the den next season
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 15:46 - May 29 with 4075 viewsYouTubeDale

2-1 oh no it isn't !!!!

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:05 - May 29 with 3965 views1mark1

How much does the promotion of Barnsley cost our club in lost revenue, rather than losing Millwall, any ideas anyone?

Presumably it will be better financially to Dale if Plymouth come up rather than the real Dons of Wimbledon though I do hope that the Wombles win.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 17:12]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:10 - May 29 with 3946 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yes, a Wilbutts full of plant potters would rake us in a good few grand and 3 points.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:14 - May 29 with 3935 viewsRAFCBLUE

Better team won. Well done to Whitey - hope the celebrations are enjoyed.

Millwall are a horrible club. One positive being that the buryfc interhange bus pass crew get another chance to rattle a few fences against them.

We should make our home game against them all ticket now; hope it's on a Tuesday night.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:48 - May 29 with 3860 viewsD_Dale

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:05 - May 29 by 1mark1

How much does the promotion of Barnsley cost our club in lost revenue, rather than losing Millwall, any ideas anyone?

Presumably it will be better financially to Dale if Plymouth come up rather than the real Dons of Wimbledon though I do hope that the Wombles win.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 17:12]

£30k?

When Dale won 3-0 early last season, the crowd was 3618, which suggests a good few, but not huge number of, Tykes (1500? I've not trawled back to look for the figures) while Millwall aren't likely to bring more than 300-400.

A bit tough on the decent Millwall fans (there must be a few) to see their side finish with 7 points more than Barnsley and fail to get promoted. As for Barnsley fans, they might find this season's inconsistent form continues in the Championship - but there's probably three clubs that'll do worse (Burton, Rotherham Huddersfield?).

South-east based Daleys will have the prospect of a game at the Den, and would probably prefer to see Wimbledon in L1.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:57 - May 29 with 3833 viewsBartRowou

At least we're saved an Oakwell trouncing for a season.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 18:14 - May 29 with 3800 viewsDaley_Lama

Congrats to the resident Whitey, great second half to the season

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 18:38 - May 29 with 3742 viewsLuke8686

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:48 - May 29 by D_Dale

£30k?

When Dale won 3-0 early last season, the crowd was 3618, which suggests a good few, but not huge number of, Tykes (1500? I've not trawled back to look for the figures) while Millwall aren't likely to bring more than 300-400.

A bit tough on the decent Millwall fans (there must be a few) to see their side finish with 7 points more than Barnsley and fail to get promoted. As for Barnsley fans, they might find this season's inconsistent form continues in the Championship - but there's probably three clubs that'll do worse (Burton, Rotherham Huddersfield?).

South-east based Daleys will have the prospect of a game at the Den, and would probably prefer to see Wimbledon in L1.

Barnsley brought 1,295 and Millwall 776 this season so not a huge difference, although the Millwall figure will obviously drop next season to around 500 I'd imagine. Still not bad for a southern club, they've always brought good numbers away. And Millwall isn't a bad away day for the southern exiles being in London. I actually think most of them are friendly, civilised human beings despite their reputation.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 18:44 - May 29 with 3724 viewsTalkingSutty

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 18:14 - May 29 by Daley_Lama

Congrats to the resident Whitey, great second half to the season

Agree.They played well today, hope Whitey enjoys himself. Five month ago I was worried about his welfare after listening to one of his podcasts.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 20:59 - May 29 with 3558 viewsdingdangblue

A few Barnsley fans backed em at 100/1 when they were bottom at Christmas!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:05 - May 29 with 3544 viewsmikehunt

Were there any of Hilly's players left in that side?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:11 - May 29 with 3530 viewsBigKindo

Reports that the Police are investigating some Millwall fans who kicked it off at Wembley this afternoon.
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:16 - May 29 with 3512 viewsnordenblue

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:05 - May 29 by mikehunt

Were there any of Hilly's players left in that side?

They certainly won't be "blaming" him this time
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:42 - May 29 with 3457 viewsroccydaleian

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:11 - May 29 by BigKindo

Reports that the Police are investigating some Millwall fans who kicked it off at Wembley this afternoon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3615235/Barnsley-play-final-wi
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 21:56 - May 29 with 3412 viewsdingdangblue

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:48 - May 29 by D_Dale

£30k?

Inconsistent form? Since Christmas they've been top of the table form! They've been brilliant whenever I've watched them on tv these last few months, JPT final, Play offs, the only thing is if they can keep the squad of players together? With 4 or 5 loan players too it may be difficult to get them back next season. If they manage it though I can see them doing ok.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 00:03 - May 30 with 3272 viewsTVOS1907

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 17:14 - May 29 by RAFCBLUE

Better team won. Well done to Whitey - hope the celebrations are enjoyed.

Millwall are a horrible club. One positive being that the buryfc interhange bus pass crew get another chance to rattle a few fences against them.

We should make our home game against them all ticket now; hope it's on a Tuesday night.

The game in February was all-ticket for Millwall fans.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 00:54 - May 30 with 3234 viewsYouTubeDale

Surprised nobody has picked up on comments made in the YouTube clip.

Fair do's to Barnsley, they deserved the win. Some special individual performances.

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 07:49 - May 30 with 3138 viewsTalkingSutty

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 00:54 - May 30 by YouTubeDale

Surprised nobody has picked up on comments made in the YouTube clip.

Fair do's to Barnsley, they deserved the win. Some special individual performances.

Which comments are you referring too? The Drifters,Dave Sweetmores playlist, dress sense, or the point were he is asked about his timing when leaving Rochdale for Barnsley?
Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 09:01 - May 30 with 3072 viewsYouTubeDale

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 07:49 - May 30 by TalkingSutty

Which comments are you referring too? The Drifters,Dave Sweetmores playlist, dress sense, or the point were he is asked about his timing when leaving Rochdale for Barnsley?

Exactly TS, so much to choose from.

It's meant to be light-hearted, and it is. I should stop there in my analysis but since we are on holiday and have time to kill I will prod a little, thinking of Brian Walden...

I can see overtones of Keith being mauled, or played with by the interviewer, just like our cat in the garden the other day when she found a frog, her paws were out pushing it one way then the other. Keith looks to be controlled rather than being in control. The Red Army have captured him and are "re-educating" him. He's a reluctant participator.

I know I am reading far too much into this short moment in time but I am suggesting that perhaps Keith should stick to his own environment where he is in his comfort zone, but still being challenged. HE is in control at Rochdale, and he can sing to his own music thank you.

Brian who ?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 09:08 - May 30 with 3054 views442Dale

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 09:01 - May 30 by YouTubeDale

Exactly TS, so much to choose from.

It's meant to be light-hearted, and it is. I should stop there in my analysis but since we are on holiday and have time to kill I will prod a little, thinking of Brian Walden...

I can see overtones of Keith being mauled, or played with by the interviewer, just like our cat in the garden the other day when she found a frog, her paws were out pushing it one way then the other. Keith looks to be controlled rather than being in control. The Red Army have captured him and are "re-educating" him. He's a reluctant participator.

I know I am reading far too much into this short moment in time but I am suggesting that perhaps Keith should stick to his own environment where he is in his comfort zone, but still being challenged. HE is in control at Rochdale, and he can sing to his own music thank you.

Brian who ?

He was being interviewed by that unfunny sod on Sky though so it's hardly Barnsley's fault!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:26 - May 30 with 2911 viewsYouTubeDale

Come on Whitey, where's your report ????

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:28 - May 30 with 2907 views1mark1

I wonder what the average spend of an away supporter is at Spotland.
TVOS, do most tend to buy a programme? Away fans more likely to buy refreshments I presume due to the relative long day, though some nay well bring a few butties etc with them. Do the bar facilities get well used?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:33 - May 30 with 2893 viewsTVOS1907

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:28 - May 30 by 1mark1

I wonder what the average spend of an away supporter is at Spotland.
TVOS, do most tend to buy a programme? Away fans more likely to buy refreshments I presume due to the relative long day, though some nay well bring a few butties etc with them. Do the bar facilities get well used?

No idea, to be honest. There's no breakdown of that sort of thing as there isn't a specific away selling position.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:37 - May 30 with 2888 viewsnordenblue

Come on Millwall you can beat Barnsley on 12:33 - May 30 by TVOS1907

No idea, to be honest. There's no breakdown of that sort of thing as there isn't a specific away selling position.

Random question,what's the average programs sold per 100 fans etc or how's it worked out generally production numbers wise?
If it's not meant to be public knowledge apologies in advance..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024