Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top Gear 22:01 - May 29 with 3688 viewsrochedale

Undecided yet. Evans shouting and sticking to TFI formula, needs to change that. L'Blanc is a bit wooden, un-natural and clearly all scripted. Still, quite enjoyable but hoped/hoping for more.

Must do better.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Top Gear on 23:32 - May 29 with 3599 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Evans squeaky voice is grating.......thought " Joey's" acting experience showed well and he was a far far better presenter and..

.....there is no way that Sabine Schmidt would have lost that duel in the 2 muscle cars.... the Ginger Whinger is no where near her in driving ability!

Agree,must do better.
Top Gear on 08:24 - May 30 with 3478 viewsBallastBoy

Top Gear on 23:32 - May 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

Evans squeaky voice is grating.......thought " Joey's" acting experience showed well and he was a far far better presenter and..

.....there is no way that Sabine Schmidt would have lost that duel in the 2 muscle cars.... the Ginger Whinger is no where near her in driving ability!

Agree,must do better.

I thought it was rubbish Chris Evans voice (like a hamster on helium)... did my head in.

recycled old ideas with rubbish presenters. Interesting to see what Clarkson et al come up with on Amazon Prime.
Top Gear on 09:06 - May 30 with 3431 viewsnordenblue

Top Gear on 08:24 - May 30 by BallastBoy

I thought it was rubbish Chris Evans voice (like a hamster on helium)... did my head in.

recycled old ideas with rubbish presenters. Interesting to see what Clarkson et al come up with on Amazon Prime.

2 shite presenters trying to recycle Clarkson and cos old gags,failed spectacularly for me
Top Gear on 09:09 - May 30 with 3429 viewsboromat

I thought it was alright hopefully Matt will be a little bit more relaxed after a few episodes.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Top Gear on 09:17 - May 30 with 3419 views1907

Thought it was decent. The guys have been given an impossible job really in having to live up to their predecessors. Will take time for them to develop their own spin on things but think it was a promising start.
Top Gear on 10:29 - May 30 with 3346 viewsD_Alien

Love cars, and therefore won't be watching

Now if Vicki Butler Henderson was presenting...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Top Gear on 10:40 - May 30 with 3323 viewsYouTubeDale

Top Gear on 10:29 - May 30 by D_Alien

Love cars, and therefore won't be watching

Now if Vicki Butler Henderson was presenting...

Yes, I felt they were missing a third presenter, someone to spice it up a bit. Talking about spicing it up...they could talk about the relaunch of the Morris van in future episodes !!!!!

http://www.morris-commercial.com

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Top Gear on 11:08 - May 30 with 3288 views_dezzy

Surely when Matt Le blanc was in that off roader he should of been wearing a helmet. I enjoyed the show.

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

Top Gear on 12:19 - May 30 with 3225 views1mark1

I never used to watch it often ,due to my dislike of Clarkson, but I watched it last night and fairly enjoyed it, for a laugh.

My main cause for concern was the churning up of the hillside in the Lake District, hopefully the Beeb have made a donation to local groups who help to restore such hillsides.😀

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Top Gear on 11:28 - May 31 with 2991 viewsaleanddale

Load of shite...

Stopped watching because of the tired flogged to death format.

BBC missed a massive trick here... Prime chance to introduce brand new ideas and what did they do?? Stuck with a tired flogged to death format!!!
Top Gear on 07:08 - Jun 1 with 2859 viewsEllGazzell

Watched it last night and thought it was great. Fresh new presenters and was surprised at how well they kept the original theme going but with a new twist.

I liked the last 3 presenters alot but they were getting a bit repetitive.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Top Gear on 10:02 - Jun 1 with 2778 viewsdalestats

I thought it was alright, Evans tried a little hard and was a bit shouty but it wasn't a total wipeout

Poll: Remain in the eu

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024