Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Iceland tonight 11:28 - Jun 20 with 22908 viewsaleanddale

Roy is making changes tonight.

Is that a good thing? I think so.

Vital we match or better the Wales result. It would be great to go into the last 16 top of the group and a game against a 3rd place finisher for a knock out game for a QF place in the comp.

QF a minimum aim now - then 3 games from euro glory!

This is England though.... Sure to be some concern at some point tonight!!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 5:59]
England v Slovakia tonight on 11:34 - Jun 20 with 6670 viewsDaleiLama

Confucius he say "don't start counting chickens ..........."

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

England v Slovakia tonight on 11:48 - Jun 20 with 6648 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Confucius also he say " no matter how much you shake it,last drop always goes in pants"

Prepare to be p*ssed on.
England v Slovakia tonight on 13:19 - Jun 20 with 6522 viewsdingdangblue

Fancy Russia to beat Wales.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England v Slovakia tonight on 14:15 - Jun 20 with 6453 viewsmingthemerciless

England v Slovakia tonight on 13:19 - Jun 20 by dingdangblue

Fancy Russia to beat Wales.

Me too if Wales play as poorly as they did against England.
England v Slovakia tonight on 15:56 - Jun 20 with 6373 viewsHopwoodblue

England v Slovakia tonight on 14:15 - Jun 20 by mingthemerciless

Me too if Wales play as poorly as they did against England.

Wales will set up for a point,as they did against England, play for the free kicks outside the box, just like we did with Holty when he was up front with Ricky !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

England v Slovakia tonight on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 6266 viewsmingthemerciless

We're too static. Too many players taking the ball stood still. Dull team organised by a dull coach.
England v Slovakia tonight on 21:05 - Jun 20 with 6240 viewsChaffRAFC

Think England have played very well overall. The issue I have is the midfield. Henderson and Wilshere aren't good enough for me. Both hold on to the ball too long and don't get the ball into the forwards quick enough. A France/Spain/Italy would be bossing our midfield without question. Henderson's set pieces have been dreadful as well. It says everything that Sturridge and Vardy are having to drop deeper to get the ball.

That said, Clyne has been outstanding and the two front men look very dangerous when they get the ball.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

England v Slovakia tonight on 21:20 - Jun 20 with 6213 viewsaleanddale

England v Slovakia tonight on 21:05 - Jun 20 by ChaffRAFC

Think England have played very well overall. The issue I have is the midfield. Henderson and Wilshere aren't good enough for me. Both hold on to the ball too long and don't get the ball into the forwards quick enough. A France/Spain/Italy would be bossing our midfield without question. Henderson's set pieces have been dreadful as well. It says everything that Sturridge and Vardy are having to drop deeper to get the ball.

That said, Clyne has been outstanding and the two front men look very dangerous when they get the ball.

This post has been edited by an administrator

How many crosses does Henderson over hit ... Woeful.

Clyne a breath of fresh air.

Lallana off FFS one of the better ones..

Very ordinary so far. 30 minutes to go.
Login to get fewer ads

England v Slovakia tonight on 21:53 - Jun 20 with 6167 viewsmingthemerciless

Watching England ? Like having teeth pulled. We played in front of Slovakia almost all night. No cutting edge.
England v Slovakia tonight on 21:56 - Jun 20 with 6156 viewsSuddenLad

Nobody seemed to have the courage to have a go. Trying to walk it in. Some of the crossing was atocious.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

England v Slovakia tonight on 21:57 - Jun 20 with 6153 viewsTalkingSutty

England v Slovakia tonight on 21:53 - Jun 20 by mingthemerciless

Watching England ? Like having teeth pulled. We played in front of Slovakia almost all night. No cutting edge.

Nobody from midfield to unlock the door. Hendersons stealing a living. They got out of the group though so exceeded my expectations.
England v Slovakia tonight on 22:04 - Jun 20 with 6124 viewsDaleiLama

We scored as many goals in 3 games as Gareth Bale. Not good enough.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:08 - Jun 20 with 6102 viewsmingthemerciless

England v Slovakia tonight on 21:57 - Jun 20 by TalkingSutty

Nobody from midfield to unlock the door. Hendersons stealing a living. They got out of the group though so exceeded my expectations.

Yeah your right about the midfield. Nobody had a trick tonight. The can all run a bit, pass it a bit, tackle a bit, head it a bit but none of them can dip the shoulder and go past people at pace.

I was impressed with Dier , he's top class.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2016 22:10]
England v Slovakia tonight on 22:11 - Jun 20 with 6098 viewsLuke8686

Painful to watch. How many overhit crosses? How many wayward shots? Some of the players looked jaded tonight and that is worrying. Saying that though we were unlucky on a couple of occasions.
England v Slovakia tonight on 22:16 - Jun 20 with 6067 viewsmingthemerciless

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:11 - Jun 20 by Luke8686

Painful to watch. How many overhit crosses? How many wayward shots? Some of the players looked jaded tonight and that is worrying. Saying that though we were unlucky on a couple of occasions.

We did look mentally weary tonight. Plenty of physical effort but our decision making was sloppy.
England v Slovakia tonight on 22:24 - Jun 20 with 6040 viewsSalwaDale

We've been almost good all tournament, just lacking a cutting edge. Can't see where it will come from but you never know. Rose and Walker back next game (although Clyne was good). Rooney and Alli in for Wilshere and Henderson and I suspect Kane will come back in for Vardy.

TBBT

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:28 - Jun 20 with 6025 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Terrible spectical.... I'd rather have Ian Henderson than Jordan Henderson,his deliveries were dier.........Rooney,when he came on ran into every blind alli......what happened to Clyne's superb crosses in 2nd half......?

We are crying out for a Gazza capable of flicking the ball over a Colin Hendry and giving us summat to shout about?
Where is that man?
England v Slovakia tonight on 22:33 - Jun 20 with 6015 viewsD_Alien

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:24 - Jun 20 by SalwaDale

We've been almost good all tournament, just lacking a cutting edge. Can't see where it will come from but you never know. Rose and Walker back next game (although Clyne was good). Rooney and Alli in for Wilshere and Henderson and I suspect Kane will come back in for Vardy.

Vardy has been putting away the type of chance he got first half all season. Trouble is, he offers very little else and might as well have sat in the stands after that - MoM were the England fans.

Don't think finishing in second place will do us any harm btw. Congrats to Wales.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:34 - Jun 20 with 6007 viewsSalwaDale

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:28 - Jun 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Terrible spectical.... I'd rather have Ian Henderson than Jordan Henderson,his deliveries were dier.........Rooney,when he came on ran into every blind alli......what happened to Clyne's superb crosses in 2nd half......?

We are crying out for a Gazza capable of flicking the ball over a Colin Hendry and giving us summat to shout about?
Where is that man?

Ross Barkley?

TBBT

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:35 - Jun 20 with 6003 viewsKenBoon

Very average, very ordinary side. Slovakia didn't need to park the Bus because we rarely did anything creative. No world class player or anyone near world class. Even at our shittest we always had one or two legit world class players in their positions. I cannot understand why Wales played as negatively as they did against us. They've got the best player in the tournament and plenty of other good players.

We've got lucky with our Round of 16 tie whoever it is. Wales might end up with Croatia.
England v Slovakia tonight on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 5943 viewsfitzochris

Bilic is right (as always). Don't praise a team for having all the possession when they are playing a team intent on not having any.

Yes, we might have fared better against more expansive teams (maybe), but we should still have enough in that squad to unlock 11-man defences.

At least we know in Walker, Rose and Clyne we have tremendous full backs, and in Dier a truly imperious international holding midfielder.

It would be nice to see our forwards really testing the opposition keeper with some regularity now.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

England v Slovakia tonight on 23:41 - Jun 20 with 5873 viewsYorkshire_Dale

England v Slovakia tonight on 22:34 - Jun 20 by SalwaDale

Ross Barkley?

Good call Salwa,good call........RB the nearly forgotten man.

Might just have a trick or two?
England v Slovakia tonight on 01:29 - Jun 21 with 5800 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

England v Slovakia tonight on 15:56 - Jun 20 by Hopwoodblue

Wales will set up for a point,as they did against England, play for the free kicks outside the box, just like we did with Holty when he was up front with Ricky !

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36514115 :-)
England v Slovakia tonight on 04:13 - Jun 21 with 5785 viewsAucklandjeff

goals change games. IF we had put just 1 of the chances away I think we would have been talking about a 3-0 win as they would have to come at us. We desperately need to score early then we will see a different England team
England v Slovakia tonight on 08:20 - Jun 21 with 5695 viewselectricblue

The england squad proved last night that is was lacking a big guy up front somebody in the Carroll mould....

Henderson was terrible last night like somebody said those crosses where woeful....
As for wilshire!
Drinkwater should have gone instead.

At least england didnt loose though thats a good sign....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024