Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Iceland tonight 11:28 - Jun 20 with 22804 viewsaleanddale

Roy is making changes tonight.

Is that a good thing? I think so.

Vital we match or better the Wales result. It would be great to go into the last 16 top of the group and a game against a 3rd place finisher for a knock out game for a QF place in the comp.

QF a minimum aim now - then 3 games from euro glory!

This is England though.... Sure to be some concern at some point tonight!!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 5:59]
England v Slovakia tonight on 15:14 - Jun 24 with 2649 viewspioneer

England v Slovakia tonight on 08:30 - Jun 24 by roccydaleian

Great excuse for Woy now if we lose on Monday, "well Bwitain wanted us out of Europe"

Suwewy he would say euwope
England v Slovakia tonight on 08:05 - Jun 25 with 2564 viewsTalkingSutty

England v Slovakia tonight on 15:14 - Jun 24 by pioneer

Suwewy he would say euwope

Great day for relaxing on the settee and getting your feet up ( Had a very busy week). England v Aussies Rugby Union in the morning,followed by three knock out games in the Euros. You can't beat Saturday's. Come on N Ireland, you can do it.
England v Slovakia tonight on 09:00 - Jun 25 with 2548 viewsdingdangblue

England v Slovakia tonight on 08:05 - Jun 25 by TalkingSutty

Great day for relaxing on the settee and getting your feet up ( Had a very busy week). England v Aussies Rugby Union in the morning,followed by three knock out games in the Euros. You can't beat Saturday's. Come on N Ireland, you can do it.

I do hope Wales come a cropper v N.Ire (cant see it though unfortunately). Why is Bale still banging on about getting one over on England and finishing top of the group? I'm sure we beat them?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England v Slovakia tonight on 09:07 - Jun 25 with 2544 views442Dale

England v Slovakia tonight on 09:00 - Jun 25 by dingdangblue

I do hope Wales come a cropper v N.Ire (cant see it though unfortunately). Why is Bale still banging on about getting one over on England and finishing top of the group? I'm sure we beat them?

Because ultimately they ended up better off than us in the top half of the draw with a potentially easier route to the final. It might be on paper, but he's right. Wales have had a better tournament so far than England.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

England v Slovakia tonight on 09:30 - Jun 25 with 2524 viewsdingdangblue

England v Slovakia tonight on 09:07 - Jun 25 by 442Dale

Because ultimately they ended up better off than us in the top half of the draw with a potentially easier route to the final. It might be on paper, but he's right. Wales have had a better tournament so far than England.

Potentially we could be playing Iceland and Eire to get to the semi final. I'm very happy with how England have played so far - if Harry Kane gets his mojo back on Monday night we've cracked it. I'm not sure Wales can improve much more. Some cracking games coming up the next few days to enjoy either way. Even if its France in the quarters I fancy our chances with the pressure they'll be under.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

England v Slovakia tonight on 20:47 - Jun 26 with 2318 viewsmingthemerciless

Belgium playing to their potential tonight. Very slick.
England v Slovakia tonight on 08:14 - Jun 27 with 2187 viewsDaleiLama

England v Slovakia tonight on 20:47 - Jun 26 by mingthemerciless

The cream in the tournament is starting to rise to the top.
Time to find out if we're skimmed milk, clotted cream or just full fat milk.

#fingerscrossed

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

England v Slovakia tonight on 08:42 - Jun 27 with 2156 viewsKenBoon

England v Slovakia tonight on 08:14 - Jun 27 by DaleiLama

The cream in the tournament is starting to rise to the top.
Time to find out if we're skimmed milk, clotted cream or just full fat milk.

#fingerscrossed

#milkymilky
Login to get fewer ads

England v Slovakia tonight on 10:01 - Jun 27 with 2098 viewsJimmyRustler

England v Slovakia tonight on 20:47 - Jun 26 by mingthemerciless

They were poor up until Hungary came out to have a go and left holes in their defence IMO.

It would have been easy pickings for any half decent team to score a hatful against them in that scenario. Fair play to Hungary for not just sitting back all game though and trying to nick a goal (which they nearly did!).

Belgium have a very talented squad but not overly convinced yet.
England v Iceland tonight on 10:03 - Jun 27 with 2097 viewsaleanddale

They look like they are hitting top form and in the softer half of the draw.

Now 2 games from the final.

A good bet judged on last nights emphatic win.
England v Iceland tonight on 12:02 - Jun 27 with 1987 viewsD_Alien

Reports suggest Hodgson is going with Sterling, Kane, Sturridge up front

Picking Sterling is a bigger call than voting Leave *

* only joking... I think!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:04 - Jun 27 with 1978 viewsmingthemerciless

England v Slovakia tonight on 10:01 - Jun 27 by JimmyRustler

They were poor up until Hungary came out to have a go and left holes in their defence IMO.

It would have been easy pickings for any half decent team to score a hatful against them in that scenario. Fair play to Hungary for not just sitting back all game though and trying to nick a goal (which they nearly did!).

Belgium have a very talented squad but not overly convinced yet.

Did you watch the game of listen to the radio ? To say they were poor is a bit odd. They looked like they could score every time they got the ball on my TV. Hazard probably turned in the best performance of the tournament. Just what we haven't got, a midfielder who can run with ball from deep and take people out of the game.
England v Slovakia tonight on 12:10 - Jun 27 with 1969 viewsD_Alien

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:04 - Jun 27 by mingthemerciless

Did you watch the game of listen to the radio ? To say they were poor is a bit odd. They looked like they could score every time they got the ball on my TV. Hazard probably turned in the best performance of the tournament. Just what we haven't got, a midfielder who can run with ball from deep and take people out of the game.

Wilshere, if he was on form, except he isn't

Neither was Hazard until the conditions arising in the second half during a knockout tournament brought him into the action. He'd been dire up to that point. So who knows what'll happen with our better players?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:12 - Jun 27 with 1963 viewsfitzochris

I would say Ross Barkley is that type of player.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:26 - Jun 27 with 1935 viewsAtThePeake

Agreed. Thought Belgium could and should have been two or three up at half-time. Hungary had a few chances to be fair to them which other, better strikers may have finished but Belgium were excellent, particularly Hazard and De Bruyne who for me is quickly becoming one of the best in the world.

Tangled up in blue.

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:38 - Jun 27 with 1901 viewsmingthemerciless

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:10 - Jun 27 by D_Alien

Wilshere, if he was on form, except he isn't

Neither was Hazard until the conditions arising in the second half during a knockout tournament brought him into the action. He'd been dire up to that point. So who knows what'll happen with our better players?

Belgium have blown hot and cold up to now but last night they were up for it right from the off. I thought Hungary gave it a really good go and were unlucky not to score at times but the gulf in class last night was pretty large.

If Belgium can carry on in the form they could go all the way. I expect them to be in the final given they have a relatively easy run in. The only thing in the back of my mind is I'm not sure of their team ethic. Under pressure I could see that disintegrating, there's a lot of good players in their team but also a lot of really big egos.
England v Slovakia tonight on 13:17 - Jun 27 with 1845 viewsnordenblue

England v Slovakia tonight on 12:26 - Jun 27 by AtThePeake

Agreed. Thought Belgium could and should have been two or three up at half-time. Hungary had a few chances to be fair to them which other, better strikers may have finished but Belgium were excellent, particularly Hazard and De Bruyne who for me is quickly becoming one of the best in the world.

De Bruyne is rapidly becoming one of a select few that are in a different class to most players even on the world stage,his use of the ball and his passing is something special
England v Iceland tonight on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 1771 viewsdingdangblue

Sterling starting isn't really an issue for me, he has the talent and seemingly the backing of the manager so now its his time to repay that faith. The most important thing tonight is an early goal to settle the nerves - if it gets to half time and we haven't scored for the 4th successive 1st half we are in trouble.

England v Slovakia tonight on 15:52 - Jun 27 with 1698 viewsTalkingSutty

England v Slovakia tonight on 13:17 - Jun 27 by nordenblue

De Bruyne is rapidly becoming one of a select few that are in a different class to most players even on the world stage,his use of the ball and his passing is something special

Spot on NB, he's getting better and better.
England v Iceland tonight on 18:54 - Jun 27 with 1569 viewsmingthemerciless

Italy looked a very hard working and close knit team tonight. Should have beaten a very tired and lethargic Spain by more.
England v Iceland tonight on 19:08 - Jun 27 with 1558 viewsTalkingSutty

England v Iceland tonight on 18:54 - Jun 27 by mingthemerciless

Italy looked a very hard working and close knit team tonight. Should have beaten a very tired and lethargic Spain by more.

TEAM, being the correct word, they played very well and what a character their manager is, compare him to our Woy!!

#passion.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 19:09]
England v Iceland tonight on 19:18 - Jun 27 with 1536 viewsroccydaleian

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13509082_1043322219082436_44890160

Some 'Boro boys there tonight.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 19:20]
England v Iceland tonight on 20:23 - Jun 27 with 1459 views442Dale

Joe Hart is without doubt the most overrated keeper in the history of English football.

You'll struggle to find a player who is still making the same mistakes he was 11 years ago.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

England v Iceland tonight on 20:36 - Jun 27 with 1423 viewssince58

England v Iceland tonight on 20:23 - Jun 27 by 442Dale

Joe Hart is without doubt the most overrated keeper in the history of English football.

You'll struggle to find a player who is still making the same mistakes he was 11 years ago.

To say hes got biscuit wrists is an understatement.Fookin joke.
England v Iceland tonight on 20:38 - Jun 27 with 1408 viewsmingthemerciless

This is really poor, too many players taken the wrong option.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024